Biden has released 42,000 illegals into the US since January; estimated 10% of them are infected with Covid

The Dems are too far left for me.

I hate no one. I leave that for people like you.

Trumpsters make hypersensitive college snowflakes look like Stallone.

Your talk radio stuff is boring.
I don't listen to talk radio, I hate no one. I call it like it is. All you do is spew hate towards Donald Trump and "Trumpsters" and then deny your hatred.

The Dems are too far left for me.

I hate no one. I leave that for people like you.

Trumpsters make hypersensitive college snowflakes look like Stallone.

Your talk radio stuff is boring.
I don't listen to talk radio, I hate no one. I call it like it is. All you do is spew hate towards Donald Trump and "Trumpsters" and then deny your hatred.
Then we have very different definitions of what is hatred.

You're welcome to yours. I don't care.

The stupid sonofabitch wants 10 million to come. Democrat voters on welfare. More Hispanic welfare queens less percent of Whites in the country. Democrat dream. Africation of America. Black Browns and Queers get to steal the wealth made by Whites.

You stupid uneducated Moon Bats voted for this idiot and he is fucking up the country and you don't have a clue what you did, do you?
The world tally of those who want to come here is 42 million. A number that will surely end us as a nation.

Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar, who fled civil war in Somalia with her family and lived in a refugee camp before ultimately coming to the United States in the 1990s, tweeted Friday after the initial news that the administration wouldn't raise the cap that there were "simply no excuses" for what she referred to as a "disgraceful decision."
"It goes directly against our values and risks the lives of little boys and girls huddled in refugee camps around the world," she tweeted. "I know, because I was one."
New York Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez reprimanded Biden on Twitter by reminding him that the Democratic coalition that elected him is fragile -- and that his vow to "welcome immigrants" led many to vote for him "based on that promise."
==============================
WTF? There are already 11 million here illegally and he has opened the border to thousands more. Kid in camps that he does not know what to do with costing taxpayers millions. This is not 1990s and we are in the middle of a pandemic and economically drained with unemployment and homelessness. With all the racial shite we are in a state of emergency. The border should be closed until....Open the borders and we are another shite hole country.

Yes, China Joe is an arrogant catholic-CIA puppet-c.u.n.t. Those are catholics coming across, so this pospotus knowingly taunts the Jeffersonian wall as well.

Biden manages to find 19,000 beds for immigrant children. Tonight in America, 200000 children will go to sleep without a roof over their heads. Last year, 1.6-million individual children were homeless for at least one night. Damn you and your VP and all the other liberals to hell.

Joe Biden is an anti-science fascist who has deliberately put over 4,000 Covid-spreaders into our cities.

I assume that most were released back into california--------California is though reporting a drastic decline in the number of cases which the lib trolls try to spin as proof our corrupt biden isn't destroying the country. I understand that the holidays are over and that many are vaccinated with a vaccine that isn't a vaccine-------but I suspect that how the number of covid is counted is being manipulated to hide the illegals spreading it and to falsely boost biden.

my plan to solve the border crisis:

step 1: revert back to Trump's policies

step 2: the end

After the number of undocumented immigrants in detention peaked under Trump at more than 55,000, the pandemic hit and President Biden won the election. Since then, the number of immigrants in ICE detention has plummeted to just over 14,000, as immigration detention centers have emptied out. Immigration detention is the policy of holding individuals suspected of visa violations, illegal entry or unauthorized arrival, as well as those subject to deportation and removal until a decision is made by immigration authorities to grant a visa and release them into the community, or to repatriate them to their homeland.
Drooling Biden wants to do away with detentions center. WTF?

Forum List

Back