Biden has reached a level of mental derangement not seen before in a world leader in history...he must be impeached by the GOP majority @ January 2023

if Biden wants to invest 60 billion dollars in Amtrak trains...he should rename it Trak Force! You know like Trump's Space Force!

Biden impeached?

What would be the need for that?
After all, we are now into August.
Trump is on the threshold of returning to the Oval Office. I read that several times on this very venue.
Sometime in the next 30 days......it is bound to happen. I read that several times on this very venue.
So Biden would be out of office. No impeachment necessary. Someone oughta clue in Bongino.

August will be eventful.
I also read that former AG Barr will be executed for treason within the week (I forget the exact date, and am too lazy tonight to look up the announcement from one of our loyal Trump Supporters.)....but it is soon.
Supposedly.

I'll make a little bet with you trump never appears in parliament again.
Nothing is going happen. He will not be reinstated because you want it. He was defeated democratically by republicans who changed their vote.
There is No evidence of electoral fraud after all the audits and court challenges.

Why can't you see your flogging a dead horse? Its over son. Get real.

for not being mentally capable to be president...or to run a Dairy Queen
Impeach Xiden for NOT enforcing immigration law and for letting in more than a million illegals, many of whom were infected with covid, who he then transported throughout the US as a massive "super-spreader" event making the delta variant spread much worse. Xiden is killing Americans, and it will get worse when the Lambda variant gets here.
Xiden will be impeached, the Article(s) are ready to go.

I think the American voters are going to say, listen, when I voted for Joe Biden for the folks who did for Joe Biden, he was supposed to be this centrist, genial fellow Uncle Joe, nothing to see here

They didn’t vote for this guy to hand the country over to the radicals. And that’s what he’s done. This administration has been breathtakingly radical, and the check on that is the voters in November. And I think we’re going to see a fantastic election in November ’22, and I think we’ll see an even better election in November ’24

" He will not be reinstated because you want it. He was defeated democratically by republicans who changed their vote.
There is No evidence of electoral fraud after all the audits and court challenges. Its over son. Get real.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ummm??
Ah, poster norris. We gotta get you off de-caff and back on hi-test.
You have skipped a paragraph, or a page.
Or, perhaps more likely, you missed my wink and tongue-in-cheek.

It's OK. It happens. Body language, facial expressions, and so on......really are communication too.
Which, unfortunately we don't get here on a text gossipboard.

And no...........I will not participate in any Zoom or Facetime political chatroom.
Thank you, very much.

Impeach Xiden for NOT enforcing immigration law and for letting in more than a million illegals, many of whom were infected with covid, who he then transported throughout the US as a massive "super-spreader" event making the delta variant spread much worse. Xiden is killing Americans, and it will get worse when the Lambda variant gets here.
Xiden will be impeached, the Article(s) are ready to go.
2oephtf954g71.jpg

Forum List

Back