Biden has reached a level of mental derangement not seen before in a world leader in history...he must be impeached by the GOP majority @ January 2023

Biden impeached?

What would be the need for that?
After all, we are now into August.
Trump is on the threshold of returning to the Oval Office. I read that several times on this very venue.
Sometime in the next 30 days......it is bound to happen. I read that several times on this very venue.
So Biden would be out of office. No impeachment necessary. Someone oughta clue in Bongino.

August will be eventful.
I also read that former AG Barr will be executed for treason within the week (I forget the exact date, and am too lazy tonight to look up the announcement from one of our loyal Trump Supporters.)....but it is soon.
Supposedly.

Even if the House flips to the GOP and they impeach Biden, they won't have the votes in the Senate to remove him from office. Since the Repubs won't be getting one of theirs in to replace him, it won't matter whether Biden stays or goes. Hell, the guy is excellent comic relief, and just about every day he makes his party look like shit. As for a reason, the Dems had no legit reason to impeach Trump but they did it anyway. Twice. So I'm sure they'll find something. It's too bad that process got abused and politicized, but that's the democrats for you.

PS: Trump is not coming back anytime soon. Maybe in 2024, but not sooner.

Dan Bongino is right--Impeach Biden!

I can think of several other leaders of nations & tribes(Stalin, Amin, Pot, Khan etc.) that make prez Biden look like a pretty good deal. One would be well advised to remember that prez Biden is a 'profe$$ional politician' so not a lot can be expected out of him other than his own personal gain. The American constituency is well divided meaning they have been fast asleep @ the wheel for quite some time. One MUST remember that we as humanity are under the laws of "The Human Condition". I really believe that MOST folks globally are doing our best to survive/live as best we can as a WHOLE, but our human nature seems to fail us every time.

Biden impeached?

What would be the need for that?
After all, we are now into August.
Trump is on the threshold of returning to the Oval Office. I read that several times on this very venue.
Sometime in the next 30 days......it is bound to happen. I read that several times on this very venue.
So Biden would be out of office. No impeachment necessary. Someone oughta clue in Bongino.

August will be eventful.
I also read that former AG Barr will be executed for treason within the week (I forget the exact date, and am too lazy tonight to look up the announcement from one of our loyal Trump Supporters.)....but it is soon.
Supposedly.
2vns3jl41h371.jpg

The entire Biden administration must go. Put the government in the care of a military junta until Trump can be inaugurated in 2024.

I enjoy his show, but I haven't gotten around to watching this weekend's show. All I am requesting is a time stamp where he discusses Biden.
he talks about the Biden tax hikes 5 minutes into it, and plays clips from his FOX show where he interviewed a nutty liberal. it's fun!

That doesn't meet the test for impeachment, no high crimes or misdemeanors in it.

What else do you have?
25 amendment, impeachment...whatever it takes! Kamala will cackle when she becomes president. that's one of the flaws

You get rid of Biden you will have Harris and Pelosi, so I say leave Sleepy Joe alone!
Pelosi will retire in 2023, and there are questions whether Kamala is a citizen, raised in Newsweek by Professor John Eastman, one of America's leading legal scholars

Forum List

Back