Biden Has Picked A Running Mate

D7meVrAXsAAndcB.jpg

The feeble minded Biden who is hiding in his basement was found riding his bike today. He was asked if he has picked a running mate he said he has but didn't say who it is.

Funny for a man who is supposed to be feeble minded with one foot in the grave hiding in a basement, he sure does look good. He's 78 years old and still rides a bike. He's healthy and in good shape.

I have never seen trump exercise more than bend his elbow to stuff a Big Mac in his mouth. He's an out of shape fat pig. He could use going to the gym or riding a bike once in a while. He's gotten fatter since he became president.

Biden is more fit physically and mentally for the job of president than trump. They both are old geezers but at least Biden isn't a fat out of shape old geezer.

Oh please... nobody cares if he can ride a bike. Trump golfs frequently and actively. No way the Groping Joe would keep up.. Why is he trying to avoid debates, though?

Why do you think he is avoiding debates?

https://www.newsweek.com/supporters...osts-canceling-over-covid-19-concerns-1522178

That story says that Biden supporters urge him to not debate. You claimed he was avoiding debates. Do you understand the difference? Where is the quote or video or action from Biden showing him avoiding debates?

you lose the right to complain about fake news when you propagate fake news like this.

Just STFU you uneducated liar. Apparently you don’t understand that it’s BIDEN and his crew that are cowards and don’t want any debates. Since Joe does what his handlers say, HE is avoiding debates. You lose the right to speak when you can’t understand simple concepts.

The difference between me and you is you can’t prove any of the unsubstantiated horseshit you just said and I can prove everything that I’ve been saying... sorry you lose.

He is on recorded agreeing to debates. You can show one thing that points to him avoiding debates.

Since you've never proven anybody the bullshit you spew daily you can shove it. Your cowardice on the 1619 thread just showed how dumb you are. So per you, Joe and his handlers don't know what each other are doing. So his closest advisors are saying things for Joe without clearing it with him? Prove it or take another L.

It’s very simple... can you prove that Biden has been coordinating with these “supporters” that have been saying he shouldn’t debate ?? The answer is no. Can I prove that Biden has agreed to three debates? Yes.

Well dumbfuck, since these are BIDEN’S campaign people, those closest to him saying this, your idiotic ASSumption is that they don’t speak to each other. The answer is you are a stupid liar who just got owned again. You’re weak boy.

I notice that in all of your links there is not one mention of Biden cancelling anything.
Yep, you are right, it was not Biden that picked up the phone to cancel, for chris sakes, the guy has dementia, he most likely does not even know there was a debate let alone he is running for president. Biden may not even remember what a telephone is.
Good thank you. Isn’t it liberating beinf honest and admitting to being wrong? Just don’t lie anymore in the future and you can live free like this all of the time!

Both of those claims you made are assumptions.
That's true. Assumptions that I believe.

Also the reason Trump said he cancelled the convention was for safety because of COVID. His own words.
Of course. I would say that too if I was him and in office. It wouldn't be true, but that's what I would say. People who support me don't want to come to the events because of Covid, something I was trying to downplay... Shit, less people supported that than I thought.

I'm canceling because of safety then. That's a no duh white lie.
Yang was hands down my favorite. Don’t know if he could have won though
I don't know if he could have won either honestly. But he had a much better chance than Biden.
Ok I think we are good on all points but the last... you are making assumptions with your claims about the debates. You’re fine with Trump lying from the whitehouse. And you think Biden is going to lose. I disagree on the last point. Biden is known to the world, he’s been at the top of the ticket for 8 years. He represents stability and a guy who knows the ropes. He will easily beat Trump
Well met.

Edit: I should note that it matters what people lie about though, including the POTUS. I see what Trump did here as the same thing as telling your significant other that those pants don't make their butt look big.
I’d agree with that. If the crowds were there he’d be rallying Covid or no Covid. At least by him saying he cancelEd because of Covid it is pushing a more responsible message than he normally pushes. So I’m fine with that lie as well.

The feeble minded Biden who is hiding in his basement was found riding his bike today. He was asked if he has picked a running mate he said he has but didn't say who it is.

Funny for a man who is supposed to be feeble minded with one foot in the grave hiding in a basement, he sure does look good. He's 78 years old and still rides a bike. He's healthy and in good shape.

I have never seen trump exercise more than bend his elbow to stuff a Big Mac in his mouth. He's an out of shape fat pig. He could use going to the gym or riding a bike once in a while. He's gotten fatter since he became president.

Biden is more fit physically and mentally for the job of president than trump. They both are old geezers but at least Biden isn't a fat out of shape old geezer.

Oh please... nobody cares if he can ride a bike. Trump golfs frequently and actively. No way the Groping Joe would keep up.. Why is he trying to avoid debates, though?

https://www.newsweek.com/supporters...osts-canceling-over-covid-19-concerns-1522178

That story says that Biden supporters urge him to not debate. You claimed he was avoiding debates. Do you understand the difference? Where is the quote or video or action from Biden showing him avoiding debates?

you lose the right to complain about fake news when you propagate fake news like this.

Just STFU you uneducated liar. Apparently you don’t understand that it’s BIDEN and his crew that are cowards and don’t want any debates. Since Joe does what his handlers say, HE is avoiding debates. You lose the right to speak when you can’t understand simple concepts.

The difference between me and you is you can’t prove any of the unsubstantiated horseshit you just said and I can prove everything that I’ve been saying... sorry you lose.

He is on recorded agreeing to debates. You can show one thing that points to him avoiding debates.

Since you've never proven anybody the bullshit you spew daily you can shove it. Your cowardice on the 1619 thread just showed how dumb you are. So per you, Joe and his handlers don't know what each other are doing. So his closest advisors are saying things for Joe without clearing it with him? Prove it or take another L.

It’s very simple... can you prove that Biden has been coordinating with these “supporters” that have been saying he shouldn’t debate ?? The answer is no. Can I prove that Biden has agreed to three debates? Yes.

Well dumbfuck, since these are BIDEN’S campaign people, those closest to him saying this, your idiotic ASSumption is that they don’t speak to each other. The answer is you are a stupid liar who just got owned again. You’re weak boy.

Calm down you apologist for the Groping Joe who already needs to be reminded about his VP pick.

Already getting close to middle of August and the DNC still has no organized plan on picking a running mate for Sleepy Joe. If Trump would have delayed picking Pence like this he'd be roasted within seconds. Wow!

Good thank you. Isn’t it liberating beinf honest and admitting to being wrong? Just don’t lie anymore in the future and you can live free like this all of the time!
No problem, I had to dumb it down for you to understand that Biden has been and will be cancelling all his debates.

What does being feeble minded have to do with riding a bike ?

Already getting close to middle of August and the DNC still has no organized plan on picking a running mate for Sleepy Joe. If Trump would have delayed picking Pence like this he'd be roasted within seconds. Wow!

Ole sloe joe is so mentally deficient he has great difficulty making decisions

He watches Fox News and Fox and Friends, he eats, he golfs, he naps, and he eats again. Then he eats again and goes to bed.

He wakes up, and he starts all over again. He leaves the White House when he has a cult rally or is headed to Mar a Lago.

Who specifically are you talking about? Name and quote please

No problem, I had to dumb it down for you to understand that Biden has been and will be cancelling all his debates.
There you go lying again. What will you say next month when he and trump debate? Wanna make a bet? Winner picks avatar for loser to use for a Month?

YOU claimed it was Biden's handlers and not him saying it so do it yourself. Or admit you've been lying.

YOU claimed it was Biden's handlers and not him saying it so do it yourself. Or admit you've been lying.

Handlers? Did I say handlers? You sure about that, wanna quote me saying that?? Haha and you’re callIng me a liar? What a joke

Last edited:

Biden, mentally fit?! HAHAHA

"IM GOING TO BEAT JOE BIDEN" a statement made by.......JOE BIDEN!

There you go lying again. What will you say next month when he and trump debate? Wanna make a bet? Winner picks avatar for loser to use for a Month?
You pick my Avatar? I have a sense of humor, that is a friendly bet. But it does nothing for all your denial at this point, where it seems that Biden can not be nailed down to dates and times.

WOW!!
BIDEN CAN RIDE A BIKE SURROUNDED BY NURSES!!!

The mind is almost gone. The body will soon follow.

You pick my Avatar? I have a sense of humor, that is a friendly bet. But it does nothing for all your denial at this point, where it seems that Biden can not be nailed down to dates and times.
Biden has agreed to three debates as scheduled by the debate commission. It’s simple. The partisans are trying to make this “scared of trump “ narrative. The bet is simple... you think he is backing out I think he is ready to go. If he debates then I win if he backs out then you win. Do we have a deal?

Forum List

Back