Biden Has No Plans For Using Military To Evacuate U.S. Citizens Out Of Ukraine If Russia Invades

I don’t trust anyone who would run for office… any level, any party.

WRONG. As a kid, I used to have politicians, judges, representatives, et al, dropping by the house all the time to see my mom, who was a democratic committeewoman who helped a lot of them get elected. And of course, being that it was a blue city, they and her were all democrats.

A lot of them were good people. Most of the good one's just never get elected because politics, especially democrat politics is BUILT upon corruption:
  • You support YOUR party right or wrong.
  • You go with the flow.
  • You don't make waves because, well, they all do it!
  • Take your cut and shut up because they've got as much dirt on you as you on them.
Honest politicians have an uphill battle. But a few do get in.

A lot of them were good people. Most of the good one's just never get elected because politics, especially democrat politics is BUILT upon corruption:
They were good people, then they got into politics and went straight to Hell.
Honest politicians have an uphill battle. But a few do get in.
… and within a very short period of time they are no longer honest or decent people, never mind politicians. Power corrupts.

1643153255890.png

Weatherman2020
With whats on the news our people should be leaving now. They don't need to wait for anyone to help them. Buy a ticket and get the hell out or drive over the border and into another Country. Ain't rocket science.

Let's just stick to these four keywords:

Branden Has No Plans.​

Brandon whupped you hard and left you weeping your sore-loser bitch tears. Pointing that out will never get old.

NAW. Joe will simply leave behind 28 billion in brand new SOTA military gear

Now you think Biden controls the Ukranian army? Even by Trump cult standards, that's hilariously stupid. You're just a crying loony now.

Remember, nobody cares that your sore-loser butthurt has led to you have a psychotic break with reality. "Fuck your feelings, snowflake" pretty much covers it.

Forum List

Back