Biden Has No Plan For Getting Stranded Americans Out Now - What Makes You Think He Does For After 31 Aug?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Joe Biden, Sect of Defense Austin, & Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff have proven they have no plan for getting American Citizens dtranded in Afghanistan out NOW...

What makes you think, after the last plane out is 'wheels-up' & the military and US government are officially out of Afghanidtan on 31 August, that these ass-clowns have a plan for getting stranded Anericans out after that?

Snowflakes should really think things through before bragging about Biden's 'successful' pull-out of Afghanistan.

:p

1630208840415.png

I'm working on that with umm that guy the general or former general the well you know the guy that runs things over there.....

Joe Biden, Sect of Defense Austin, & Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff have proven they have no plan for getting American Citizens dtranded in Afghanistan out NOW...

What makes you think, after the last plane out is 'wheels-up' & the military and US government are officially out of Afghanidtan on 31 August, that these ass-clowns have a plan for getting stranded Anericans out after that?

Snowflakes should really think things through before bragging about Biden's 'successful' pull-out of Afghanistan.

:p

Interesting how now Veterans are doing what they can on their own to go back and save their translators as well as Americans still trapped. Yet our government says they don't have the capability. I wonder if these are the same veterans the federal government feared as dangerous white supremists oh not so long ago now?

I noted how his handlers kept throwing around the phrase 'those Americans who want to leave', as if there are a lot who are demanding to stay. This attempt at spin tells me he and his criminal cronies plan to abandon a bunch of them.

Whre are the big giant impeachment fans now that there are real reasons to impeach a President?

if we had just taken everyone who wanted to flee, I bet we probably could have gotten all the Americans too. I guess that's too many refugees for some to stomach though.

We couldn't just throw out our bureaucratic red tape, even under these circumstances

Forum List

Back