Biden has lost more approval at start of term than any other president since World War II, poll finds

Christ that's stupid, your brain is malfunctioning.

triggered by facts yet again

1634942863922.png

Dumb ass you don't know what Biden's approval rating will be 4 years from now hence the point you are trying to make is retarded. Goddamn your dumb. :cuckoo:

The point I am making is simple, even after a historic dive in his approval rating, Biden is above where Trump spent 95% of this presidency. If Biden never spends another day above 44%, he will still have been above it for longer than Trump was.

The point I am making is simple, even after a historic dive in his approval rating, Biden is above where Trump spent 95% of this presidency. If Biden never spends another day above 44%, he will still have been above it for longer than Trump was.
No Biden has experienced the BIGGEST approval rating DROP of any president since WWII. A fact you cannot deny so you are attempting to DEFLECT and SPIN.

And that's without the MSM attacking him 24/7 like they attacked Trump and you damn well know it. That's also without Dems fabricating shit trying to get him impeached like they did with Trump. Or vowing to impeach him before he was even sworn into office.

That you people try to compare Biden and Trump is proof of just how dishonest to the core the left is.

No Biden has experienced the BIGGEST approval rating DROP of any president since WWII. A fact you cannot deny so you are attempting to DEFLECT and SPIN.

Yes, this is a true fact, I have never denied it.

That you people try to compare Biden and Trump is proof of just how dishonest to the core the left is.

You are the one that think approval rating matter. It is dishonest to care about one and not the other. You cannot have it both ways

Yes, this is a true fact, I have never denied it.

You are the one that think approval rating matter. It is dishonest to care about one and not the other. You cannot have it both ways
You spin and twist and tell half truths, so typical of the left. Your new screen name is Fake American.

You spin and twist and tell half truths, so typical of the left. Your new screen name is Fake American.

I told the truth, the whole truth and 100% of the truth. And doing so made you butt hurt thus your only recourse is to attack me personally.

typical

:auiqs.jpg: BIGGEST approval rating drop beating Obama for the top honors and almost 300% more than Trump. Poor eddie it sucks that Joe Biden is your leader. Somewhere Trump is pointing and laughing.
Somewhere Trump is pointing and laughing.}}}}
probably with some hooker

Forum List

Back