Biden Has Lost It. The Last Synapse Has Popped

When the Democrats only hope for the White House babbles away like a homeless street person screaming at the sky....

“We cannot let this, we’ve never allowed any crisis from the Civil War straight through to the pandemic of 17, all the way around, 16, we have never, never let our democracy sakes second fiddle, way they, we can both have a democracy and … correct the public health.”

It sucks blacks were enjoying record low unemployment until this. Same thing happened to Obama. Obama walked into a great recession. Slowly but surely the unemployment rate dropped for black people under Obama's watch. Republicans didn't believe the numbers.

Today Republicans believe the numbers. Well, now we will see Trump fix a broken economy like Obama did. Lets see if he does it as fast as you wanted Obama to do it. If it's not fixed in 2 months, I'm going to start complaining he's moving too slow...
So you believe Obama fixed our economy in 2 months? :auiqs.jpg:

When the Democrats only hope for the White House babbles away like a homeless street person screaming at the sky....

“We cannot let this, we’ve never allowed any crisis from the Civil War straight through to the pandemic of 17, all the way around, 16, we have never, never let our democracy sakes second fiddle, way they, we can both have a democracy and … correct the public health.”

It sucks blacks were enjoying record low unemployment until this. Same thing happened to Obama. Obama walked into a great recession. Slowly but surely the unemployment rate dropped for black people under Obama's watch. Republicans didn't believe the numbers.

Today Republicans believe the numbers. Well, now we will see Trump fix a broken economy like Obama did. Lets see if he does it as fast as you wanted Obama to do it. If it's not fixed in 2 months, I'm going to start complaining he's moving too slow. And I won't believe the fake unemployment numbers. Many people will have given up looking and they aren't being counted.

In other words get ready to be measured like you measured Obama. Hurry up. Fix the mess! You're not doing enough. Hurry! Failure.

Remember you said Obama sucked because he had under 3% growth? Trump had 2.3% growth in 2019. He was failing before Corona.
That was the Obama economy in 2019. Most Leftists insisted it was, I’m just capitulating.

Today Republicans believe the numbers. Well, now we will see Trump fix a broken economy like Obama did. Lets see if he does it as fast as you wanted Obama to do it. If it's not fixed in 2 months, I'm going to start complaining he's moving too slow. And I won't believe the fake unemployment numbers. Many people will have given up looking and they aren't being counted.

In other words get ready to be measured like you measured Obama. Hurry up. Fix the mess! You're not doing enough. Hurry! Failure.

Remember you said Obama sucked because he had under 3% growth? Trump had 2.3% growth in 2019. He was failing before Corona.
That was the Obama economy in 2019. Most Leftists insisted it was, I’m just capitulating.
Well in a way it was. And Trump didn't improve on it. I mean he did a little but it wasn't worth it. The rich got richer, the gap between them and us got bigger, the debt got bigger, he's dangerous and people have died now because of his lies. A lot more than 4 in Benghazi.

We weren't looking at 3% growth in 2020 either. So when was Trump going to give us over 3? 2023? LOL

Trump says worst shit every fucking day.
"The guy im voting for has to be reminded when his speech is over. Twice. But trump says dumb shit" derp

Why attack Biden with nonsense? Trump is the one having meltdowns on live national tv. And, for some reason, his cult doesn't consider his pathological lying and narcissism are mental illnesses.

Nothing is Trump's fault in Trumpland. The residents there are so fucking stupid that they think Trump actually did something good.

Trump probably ignored the virus long enough to destroy our economy to hide the downhill slide of 2019 & 2020.

Can't wait to see how much your fat assed orange buddy rakes in on the slush fund he is overseeing.

Forum List

Back