Biden Has Lost It. The Last Synapse Has Popped

Biden doesn’t know what state he is in, yet 60 million people will vote for him because they are fucking idiots.

I may be giving too much credit to the Dem voters, but I really doubt he's got that much support. Maybe drop a zero off that number (6mil), if that even. Though that may change when his VP is announced, and more than likely it's someone the DNC puts next to him because everyone knows he can't even pick out his own socks or knows what to do with them.

Even Sanders would make a better choice for their side. Nevermind his policies, atleast he can make a coherent sentence and understand the argument...….Biden, not so much

I promise you, he will get 60 million votes. They dumbshit libs on this board prove it.

I try not to judge the rest of the population by the dumbshits on this board, just because they have tunnel vision and I'm not saying there aren't plenty of them 'out there' either. I just don't know there's THAT many of them.

But you are right that Biden will probably get 60 million votes and maybe even more...…...even if there isn't that many actual people willing to vote for him. Iffn ya get my drift :biggrin:
I’ve got some Lefty friends, and they’re all as deranged as your typical USMB Lefty. Last night one of them posted on Facebook a video of Trump from 16 saying even if you’re sick get out and vote with of course #coronavirus as the attachment to make it look like it’s a current video.

Sooooooo, let em vote for him...….and if by some strange chance he actually wins in November......you can bet that all the Dimwiits in office will be more like a comedy show of who's the dumbest. They've already brought the country to it's knees in ruin, what we've always known or thought even just the last few months is really no longer viable. This country is no longer any reasonable semblance of 'the good old ol US of A' that we grew up with. And depending on what happens between now & November, we could be face down in the dirt. It's getting really close to every man for himself and all out civil war. We're about at the point it isn't even going to matter if Trump wins again. The country may well be over. I hold only a small shred of hope that it can be turned around and recover, but I'm not holding my breath

Biden doesn’t know what state he is in, yet 60 million people will vote for him because they are fucking idiots.

It's only about 15 million living, Registered voter American citizens that vote democrat

60 million stupid fucks like Colfax will vote for Biden.

No, that's what I'm saying, dems voters are like USMB Progressive posters, there's only 2 of them running 30 accounts each

When the Democrats only hope for the White House babbles away like a homeless street person screaming at the sky....

“We cannot let this, we’ve never allowed any crisis from the Civil War straight through to the pandemic of 17, all the way around, 16, we have never, never let our democracy sakes second fiddle, way they, we can both have a democracy and … correct the public health.”

There is absolutely no way this man should be President. Even Democrats admit this guy is befuddled, so it isn't like we are creating a talking point out of thin air.

Trump wanted the weakest candidate, and he got his wish, and then some. If he beats Trump, it shows you how well the media and Democrat propaganda of hate has worked. And, if it works this time, you will never see another Republican as President in most of our lifetimes unless the Democrat is convicted of something really bad while in office.

If their hate speech works this time, it will be used every time along with their identity politics to freeze out any Republican contender. The elections will never again be about ideas, but rather hate.

They have been using this type of strategy since at the very least Reagan. This is the culmination of it, right now, today. If it works this time, we will become a one party state based on hate, and not ideas.
If Biden wins then we do not deserve to have our nation. The people who vote for him will rue the day they did. That is not a Democratic Party. They talk one thing and move to the left as soon as the election is over. They even promote civil discourse and riots. For anything. Trump utters some locker room talk from years past and women protest who have had more sex then him. And they talk worse then him. Progs promotion of this violence has even had people murdered. Most likely the Vegas murders was from a Prog. And we are not told much.

Should he win the election, imagine the dysfunction he will exhibit in 3-4 years.
/----/ Remeber that secene with the mayor in Blazing Saddles?
1586292460006.png

I may be giving too much credit to the Dem voters, but I really doubt he's got that much support. Maybe drop a zero off that number (6mil), if that even. Though that may change when his VP is announced, and more than likely it's someone the DNC puts next to him because everyone knows he can't even pick out his own socks or knows what to do with them.

Even Sanders would make a better choice for their side. Nevermind his policies, atleast he can make a coherent sentence and understand the argument...….Biden, not so much

I promise you, he will get 60 million votes. They dumbshit libs on this board prove it.

I try not to judge the rest of the population by the dumbshits on this board, just because they have tunnel vision and I'm not saying there aren't plenty of them 'out there' either. I just don't know there's THAT many of them.

But you are right that Biden will probably get 60 million votes and maybe even more...…...even if there isn't that many actual people willing to vote for him. Iffn ya get my drift :biggrin:
I’ve got some Lefty friends, and they’re all as deranged as your typical USMB Lefty. Last night one of them posted on Facebook a video of Trump from 16 saying even if you’re sick get out and vote with of course #coronavirus as the attachment to make it look like it’s a current video.

Sooooooo, let em vote for him...….and if by some strange chance he actually wins in November......you can bet that all the Dimwiits in office will be more like a comedy show of who's the dumbest. They've already brought the country to it's knees in ruin, what we've always known or thought even just the last few months is really no longer viable. This country is no longer any reasonable semblance of 'the good old ol US of A' that we grew up with. And depending on what happens between now & November, we could be face down in the dirt. It's getting really close to every man for himself and all out civil war. We're about at the point it isn't even going to matter if Trump wins again. The country may well be over. I hold only a small shred of hope that it can be turned around and recover, but I'm not holding my breath
True statement...

"Power structures (and their goons like Biden) will seize on opportunities to roll out pre-existing authoritarian agendas. We know it happened after 9/11, and we may be absolutely certain it is happening now."

I keep thinking the Democrats will do something to take the nomination from him but they don't. Either the whole party is stupid or they are banking on a cancellation of the election. Probably both.

I wonder what the ChiComs will make them do next?
the chicoms dont have to make dems do anything ...the dems are willing accomplices .

When the Democrats only hope for the White House babbles away like a homeless street person screaming at the sky....

“We cannot let this, we’ve never allowed any crisis from the Civil War straight through to the pandemic of 17, all the way around, 16, we have never, never let our democracy sakes second fiddle, way they, we can both have a democracy and … correct the public health.”

Trump says worst shit every fucking day.

Trump says worst shit every fucking day.
That why nobody is quoting Trump?
1586300683167.jpeg

Can you imagine how fucking stupid you have to be to vote for Biden?

You stupid assholes who vote for Biden should be made to watch Friends on a loop
They pushed everyone aside for him too!!
They are all inclusive you know. Until it comes to who they run as president then it has to be the worst candidate they can possibly find.
Just posted an ABC/WA Post poll showing 15% Bernie supporters are voting Trump.

Jesus...I saw that...wooof. The last days of Rome. Next thing we will have a horse elected to Senate.
No, AOC is in the House of Representatives.

A cardboard cut up of Biden can defeat the moron in chief in November.
1586301112118.jpeg

This cardboard Biden has more sense and intelligence and would make a better president than Trump.

Last edited:
Hard to believe Joe Biden is the best Dems could come up with. There's no doubt Biden is having some mental health issues. This would have been a good year for Dems to go with a woman or some other minority since they claim to be the party of diversity. But they opted for the senile, racist, old white guy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back