Biden Has Lost It. The Last Synapse Has Popped

Biden doesn’t know what state he is in, yet 60 million people will vote for him because they are fucking idiots.

I may be giving too much credit to the Dem voters, but I really doubt he's got that much support. Maybe drop a zero off that number (6mil), if that even. Though that may change when his VP is announced, and more than likely it's someone the DNC puts next to him because everyone knows he can't even pick out his own socks or knows what to do with them.

Even Sanders would make a better choice for their side. Nevermind his policies, atleast he can make a coherent sentence and understand the argument...….Biden, not so much

I promise you, he will get 60 million votes. They dumbshit libs on this board prove it.

I try not to judge the rest of the population by the dumbshits on this board, just because they have tunnel vision and I'm not saying there aren't plenty of them 'out there' either. I just don't know there's THAT many of them.

But you are right that Biden will probably get 60 million votes and maybe even more...…...even if there isn't that many actual people willing to vote for him. Iffn ya get my drift :biggrin:

Biden doesn’t know what state he is in, yet 60 million people will vote for him because they are fucking idiots.

I may be giving too much credit to the Dem voters, but I really doubt he's got that much support. Maybe drop a zero off that number (6mil), if that even. Though that may change when his VP is announced, and more than likely it's someone the DNC puts next to him because everyone knows he can't even pick out his own socks or knows what to do with them.

Even Sanders would make a better choice for their side. Nevermind his policies, atleast he can make a coherent sentence and understand the argument...….Biden, not so much

the person that the DNC picks as his VP running mate will be the person running against Trump, If by some strange twist of fate, Biden was to win, the dem power brokers would have him declared unfit the day after the election.

How sad. Hopefully, medical professionals will intervene and stop this abuse of a senior citizen by the Democrat party.

his family should care enough to stop him from making a fool of himself. His wife is a doctor, WTF is wrong with her?

No way that senile old fuck can log into Netflix. Yet 60 million stupid fuckstains will vote for him to be the most powerful man on the planet. It’s amazing.

I promise you, he will get 60 million votes. They dumbshit libs on this board prove it.

I try not to judge the rest of the population by the dumbshits on this board, just because they have tunnel vision and I'm not saying there aren't plenty of them 'out there' either. I just don't know there's THAT many of them.

But you are right that Biden will probably get 60 million votes and maybe even more...…...even if there isn't that many actual people willing to vote for him. Iffn ya get my drift :biggrin:
I’ve got some Lefty friends, and they’re all as deranged as your typical USMB Lefty. Last night one of them posted on Facebook a video of Trump from 16 saying even if you’re sick get out and vote with of course #coronavirus as the attachment to make it look like it’s a current video.

When the Democrats only hope for the White House babbles away like a homeless street person screaming at the sky....

“We cannot let this, we’ve never allowed any crisis from the Civil War straight through to the pandemic of 17, all the way around, 16, we have never, never let our democracy sakes second fiddle, way they, we can both have a democracy and … correct the public health.”

The way i see it, did Joe "the groper" Biden ever have it to lose(brain power that is). I have watch Joe from a long time ago, and it was always "Good ole Uncle Joe" or "Joe's just being typical Joe" when the moron(what does it tell you about the voters who vote for him) would constantly put his foot in his mouth, or touch unwantedly women and young children. Those how voted for him this year, must be dumber than a box of rocks..Or just fucking EVIL as hell.

LOL...so true.

EEa_rc4XoAE5nqO.jpg

Should he win the election, imagine the dysfunction he will exhibit in 3-4 years.
At the rate of decay I’m seeing I’m not sure he’ll be more than just sitting in a chair staring at the wall while drooling by inauguration time.

Plugs does seem to have a half-life of about a week now. That's not good news. We need that insipid, stuttering fuck to hang on for another 6 months!

I'd like to get this embroidered on My Pillow. So inspirational!!!!

“We cannot let this, we’ve never allowed any crisis from the Civil War straight through to the pandemic of 17, all the way around, 16, we have never, never let our democracy sakes second fiddle, way they, we can both have a democracy and … correct the public health.”

Biden's failings might be The reason for the democrat pivot directly to China as a replacement for our government.

Forum List

Back