Biden Has Earned 11 Pinocchios From Fact-Checkers During Coronavirus Crisis

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden has been dinged several times by fact-checkers over claims he has made during the coronavirus crisis, including a total of 11 "Pinocchios". Over the course of three weeks between March 13 and April 3, Biden was fact-checked five separate times for making false or misleading claims concerning the Trump administration's handling of the pandemic.

I don't consider what he says to be 'lying'. He is obviously suffering from dementia and / or other cognitive breakdowns to the point where he may actually believe what he says is true....

Presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden has been dinged several times by fact-checkers over claims he has made during the coronavirus crisis, including a total of 11 "Pinocchios". Over the course of three weeks between March 13 and April 3, Biden was fact-checked five separate times for making false or misleading claims concerning the Trump administration's handling of the pandemic.

I don't consider what he says to be 'lying'. He is obviously suffering from dementia and / or other cognitive breakdowns to the point where he may actually believe what he says is true....

He has a long way to catch up to the existing one. May take Biden years. Maybe a decade or two.

I think Biden is seriously ill and the disgusting vermin democrats don't give a damn.

I don't consider what he says to be 'lying'. He is obviously suffering from dementia and / or other cognitive breakdowns
Is that how you explain Trump's pathological lying?

He has a long way to catch up to the existing one. May take Biden years. Maybe a decade or two.

the chosen one has another gear - aint nobody catching Goldilocks ... EVER !

the chosen one has another gear - aint nobody catching Goldilocks ... EVER !
Like Emmit Smith for the Cowboys, Barry set a record no one will ever catch / break

When leftist 'fact checkers' have to admit Quid Pro Joe O'Biden Bama is a lying sack you know things are bad.

Plugs has about 75 years of shameless, industrial-grade lying under his belt.... but bless his heart, this is just incoherent babble now.

You can see the look of sheer terror in his eyes when a marxist shitstain lobs him a softball - "How badly did Trump screw up this COVID thing.... hmmm?" You can see wheels trying to turn... who is this Trump? what the fuck is COVID? He's completely gone.

Puuuleeezzze stay alive until Nov. I have GOT to see at least one debate. It will called in the first inning with the 10-run rule. And just like that..... no more debates.

Biden considers himself the presumptive nominee?

Just one more piece of evidence of his withering brain.

The fix is in - it'll be Hillary even if 123,374 Democrat elites have to suicide.

Forum List

Back