Biden has Crushed Chinese Tech Ambitions

lol, you're arrogance is amusing. I was buying 1gig GPUs over a decade ago long before they became en vogue for A.I. I could sell you a couple if you had the right ports on your MB to use them.

You are not reading my post, I know that "TL, DR" is popular with todays short attention spans, but if you understand that China, Russia and others will still always get their hands on the best chips because they will buy them through an intermediary at a premium price of course.

As I said, it may slow some areas, but in the areas of prime importance competing nations will still find a way to fund their pursuits. I'm not saying it won't have an impact, the effort appears to be to slow them down, but, it may not be enough as they reach thresholds and/or prioritize.

It may impact some sectors of the economy, but even then, older chipsets just mean slower development times, it won't eliminate them.
here ya go...
China will never have this,
tell us how China will get these supercomputers?? They are not going to be able to get these chips, even if they try to get them through secondary means.

You are so ignorant and you have proven your ignorance.
Clearly you don't know what a sumpercomputer is, you don't know what AI is, HPC, ML, GPUs, CPUs...

Last edited:
wow, your ignorance is shocking...

Where did I say that??

DO some HW, here I will help you:

In order to develop the leading cutting edge AI and ML you need special semi conductors that NVDA and AMD make, and they are the only ones that make these..

For example you have these massive supercomputers that deploy these chips, that the US government uses for military applications...

Without these supercomputers scientists are useless because you need the fastest supercomtupers to develop the advanced AI.

Biden has made it impossible for China to get these chips, also the Chinese companies can't make these chips, also the Chinese companies can;t get the equipment required to make these chips.

You MAGA republicans are so ignorant to the world

here ya go...
China will never have these:

China produces for itself and it happy to be paid to produce for other nations.

China produces for itself and it happy to be paid to produce for other nations.
WOW

explain to us how they are going to produce these superchips that they have no clue how to make, don't have access to TSM, the only company in the entire world that can make these chips, and now can't even buy the lithography machines that TSM buys that are needed to make these chips.

You act like anybody can just make these advanced chips, showing you know nothing about any of this

You MAGA republicans are so ignorant.
You better watch what you say here, because it is so obvious you have no clue what you are talking about. You don't even know what a supercomputer is.
This is probably the first time you realized that the US government and military uses supercomputers for advanced applications.
And because of Biden's brilliance, China will never have these supercomputers.

Last edited:
Tech, AI, and Machine Learning is the most important industry in the world powering our country, companies, and military.

Semi Conductors are the essential piece of this industry and are needed to develop these advanced tech industries.

Biden has dealt a death blow to China's advanced AI industry.

Biden has declared, AMD and Nvidia can not sell their advanced semi conductor chips to China,
but it gets better!
Biden has declared the company TSM can not make the advanced chips for any Chinese company (like CHina's wanna be version of AMD and Nvidia)
Even better Biden has declares the company ASML can not sell the advanced lithography machines to China, that make these high tech chips.

China has no way of making or getting these chips at all and this will severely limit their future tech capabilities.
Without these chips, China is in big trouble and will fall behind even more so.
Thanks Joe !

And what's to stop from companies selling to another company that then sells to China?

What about non American companies? Really think Biden will demand the world not sell chips to China?

Not to mention china is catching up rapidly. You really think the world's largest economy can't just create their chip industry if they wish?

Besides, do you honestly think Biden will hurt china for real? He is saving face, something Asians know very well. This is just a smoke screen and nothing more.

Biden got a 5 million dollar loan he doesn't have to pay back from China.

Biden condemned talked endlessly about everyone that needs to end climate change and stop polluting mentioning several countries including the USA. But he completely ignored china which is the world's worst polluter by far.

Biden praises china's leader.

Hunter Biden firm secured a lot of cobalt for China

Biden condems Twitter for having foriegn ties but only after Elon musk takes over. But Biden loves TikTok which is a Chinese owned company and even have tranny TikTok users to the white house.

And the list just goes on and on and on.

Come on think man. Just think more than "what can I say today to piss off republicans on a message board". Do that too much and you'll start to believe what you say in order to be a contrarian.

And what's to stop from companies selling to another company that then sells to China?

What about non American companies? Really think Biden will demand the world not sell chips to China?

Not to mention china is catching up rapidly. You really think the world's largest economy can't just create their chip industry if they wish?

Besides, do you honestly think Biden will hurt china for real? He is saving face, something Asians know very well. This is just a smoke screen and nothing more.

Biden got a 5 million dollar loan he doesn't have to pay back from China.

Biden condemned talked endlessly about everyone that needs to end climate change and stop polluting mentioning several countries including the USA. But he completely ignored china which is the world's worst polluter by far.

Biden praises china's leader.

Hunter Biden firm secured a lot of cobalt for China

Biden condems Twitter for having foriegn ties but only after Elon musk takes over. But Biden loves TikTok which is a Chinese owned company and even have tranny TikTok users to the white house.

And the list just goes on and on and on.

Come on think man. Just think more than "what can I say today to piss off republicans on a message board". Do that too much and you'll start to believe what you say in order to be a contrarian.
AHAHAHAHA !!

Wow what ignorance you show. You just posted a bunch of mindless drivel.

China can not buy these chips from AMD and Nvidia.
Even if China can design their own advanced chips, which they can't, they will never be able to manufacture these chips because TSM, THE ONLY COMPANY IN THE WORLD THAT MANUFACTURES THESE CHIPS, can't manufacture them for any chinese companies. - because of Biden
Also the equipment that TSM buys and uses to make these advanced chips, which is made by ASML, can't be purchased by CHina. - because of Biden

You somehow act like these chips are easy to get, design, make, manufacture when nothing could be further from the truth.

You don't even seem to know what a supercomputer is.
You MAGA republicans are blind and ignorant to the world

Explain to us how China will be able to build one of these:

explain to me how China will be able to make these new advanced supercomputers? Where will they get the extremely advanced chips, that they don't have and can;t make???

Everything you posted is fake news, and only total retards would believe it, just like you retards still can't admit Trump lost the election.

Last edited:
China will never have this because of Biden

You MAGA clowns don't even know what a supercomputer is !!!

MAGA = ignorant

China is on course to be the world's major engine by a wide margin. What they have done in a few decades is incredible. And like the Soviet leader Lenin said, "We will sell them the rope and they will hang us". China is hungry.

China is on course to be the world's major engine by a wide margin. What they have done in a few decades is incredible. And like the Soviet leader Lenin said, "We will sell them the rope and they will hang us". China is hungry.
says who, a bunch of morons on Foxnews??
The reality is you people are greatly overstating China's abilities.
Under Trump and the GOP that might be true, but Biden has squashed that. By his great leadership and executive orders, Biden has crushed China's tech ambitions and slowed them down by maybe 20+ more years.

Explain to us how CHina will be able to build these supercomputers??
They have no chance at all of making these advanced supercomputers because they can not get/buy/make the chips required.
You need the advanced semiconductors to make these tech advances, the US dominates that industry, while China is literally 20 years behind us and the gap is only increasing

Last edited:
My views: Biden will finally fail again. No one in the universe can stop PRC. Some yanks are a lot stupider than I ever thought. They still enjoy daydreaming. Such American dreamers! lol. :)
----------------------------
" Back in 2013, I asked the question “Could India Manufacture The iPad?” an article that was scoffed at as implausible at the time. More recently, Apple has been asking the Indian government for more incentives to increase its Indian manufacturing facilities, which it established just seven years after I posed the original question. "

" The same situation will occur with chip production. Manufacturing capabilities are already spreading out across Asia and will be incentivized to do so by the US sanctions. Many of these will be Chinese invested. What will eventually occur is a wider geographic spread of chip manufacturers, many of them China owned, instead of a China-retarded industry. The only longer-lasting impact will have been to relocate the production out of the PRC. The only gain for the US as concerns these sanctions is to temporarily slow China down. It won’t last. "

by Chris Devonshire-Ellis
-------------------------------
Source:US Chip Sanctions on China: Analysis and Implications - China Briefing News – US Chip Sanctions on China: Analysis and Implications - China Briefing News

huh how will it matter, they can't build/buy/procure the semi conductors needed for the future, for the advanced AI applications and HPC applications

FOxnews rots the brain, this is proof. You don't even know what AI and HPC is and their applications, go look it up. You need to get informed.

this also crushes the Chinese military along with their corporations.
thanks Joe !
Can't build their own semi-conductors ? I worked on computer systems and managed secure networks and email servers in the Army moron I've forgotten more about the tech sector than you will ever know. The Chinese have a shit load of companies that make semi-conductors. Most of the shit in our tech is made in China you idiot.

Can't build their own semi-conductors ? I worked on computer systems and managed secure networks and email servers in the Army moron I've forgotten more about the tech sector than you will ever know. The Chinese have a shit load of companies that make semi-conductors. Most of the shit in our tech is made in China you idiot.
yup, but you clearly know nothing about advanced semiconductors, or you'd akready know this and I wouldn't need to explain it to you.
china makes garbage semi conductors
PS there is a BIG BIG HUGE difference between companies that make chips, which would be a foundry like TSM, and companies that design chips like AMD and Nvdia.

Clearly you don't know what a super computer is at all and what it is used for.

Here ya go: The US has the best supercomputers in the world that are essential for tech, the DOD has multiple supercomputers. These supercomputers do HPC (look it up) and AI and ML (look em up), these give the US a major advantage.

CHina has no access to the advanced chips that are required to make super computers. They can;t buy them, if they could design them (which they can't) the only foundry that can make them is TSM and Biden said no go. Even better, Biden also said China can't buy the equipment necessary to make these chips.

Because of Biden, China is fucked and has absolutely no way to make, buy, get these super chips.

China will never have this:

My views: Biden will finally fail again. No one in the universe can stop PRC. Some yanks are a lot stupider than I ever thought. They still enjoy daydreaming. Such American dreamers! lol. :)
----------------------------
" Back in 2013, I asked the question “Could India Manufacture The iPad?” an article that was scoffed at as implausible at the time. More recently, Apple has been asking the Indian government for more incentives to increase its Indian manufacturing facilities, which it established just seven years after I posed the original question. "

" The same situation will occur with chip production. Manufacturing capabilities are already spreading out across Asia and will be incentivized to do so by the US sanctions. Many of these will be Chinese invested. What will eventually occur is a wider geographic spread of chip manufacturers, many of them China owned, instead of a China-retarded industry. The only longer-lasting impact will have been to relocate the production out of the PRC. The only gain for the US as concerns these sanctions is to temporarily slow China down. It won’t last. "

by Chris Devonshire-Ellis
-------------------------------
Source:US Chip Sanctions on China: Analysis and Implications - China Briefing News – US Chip Sanctions on China: Analysis and Implications - China Briefing News
I don't think you understand these most advancedc chips.

China cant make these, they are too advanced.
AMD and NVDA design them, TSM makes them.

Biden declared AMD and NVDA can't sell them to China
Biden declared TSM can't make any advanced chips for Chinese companies
Biden declared ASML can't sell the equipment necessary to make the advanced chips to China
China is fucked and has no way of getting the large quantity of chips required to make these:

These are the most advanced and powerful chips, and Biden crushed China

Tech, AI, and Machine Learning is the most important industry in the world powering our country, companies, and military.

Semi Conductors are the essential piece of this industry and are needed to develop these advanced tech industries.

Biden has declared, AMD and Nvidia can not sell their advanced semi conductor chips to China,
but it gets better!
Biden has declared the company TSM can not make the advanced chips for any Chinese company (like CHina's wanna be version of AMD and Nvidia)
Even better Biden has declares the company ASML can not sell the advanced lithography machines to China, that make these high tech chips.

China has no way of making or getting these chips at all and this will severely limit their future tech capabilities.
Thanks Joe !

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

yup, but you clearly know nothing about advanced semiconductors, or you'd akready know this and I wouldn't need to explain it to you.
china makes garbage semi conductors
PS there is a BIG BIG HUGE difference between companies that make chips, which would be a foundry like TSM, and companies that design chips like AMD and Nvdia.

Clearly you don't know what a super computer is at all and what it is used for.

Here ya go: The US has the best supercomputers in the world that are essential for tech, the DOD has multiple supercomputers. These supercomputers do HPC (look it up) and AI and ML (look em up), these give the US a major advantage.

CHina has no access to the advanced chips that are required to make super computers. They can;t buy them, if they could design them (which they can't) the only foundry that can make them is TSM and Biden said no go. Even better, Biden also said China can't buy the equipment necessary to make these chips.

Because of Biden, China is fucked and has absolutely no way to make, buy, get these super chips.

China will never have this:
China makes garbage to sell to everyone else don't let that crap fool you. The US can't keep secrets for shit anything we develop you can bet money China will have it soon.

I'm no Trump fan but when he tried to hit China with higher tariffs you loons went batshit crazy. Biden isn't doing shit by banning anything China will just steal it just like they always have. We need to crush China economically.

but it gets better!

Thanks Joe !

It will hinder the Chinese, but they'll get there in the end. This will merely push China to make their own high level chips, or source the same chips through intermediaries.

China has always been "behind", it's been trying to catch it. In the space of 40 years China has gone from a very backwards country to a modern country (especially in the cities).

The problem with the US is that it's become more unstable, and this could pull the US back and push China forwards too.

People head these words.
1669873564747.jpeg

Forum List

Back