Biden Has Always Been a Doofus

I've never understood though.........citizens have the power to remove any political official from office for not doing their job, which is given to us by the Constitution. Yet, nobody uses it. Why?

I've signed so many petitions to get criminal elements ejected out of office, and put my name on so many lists to get them sued and cited for treason and dragged to prison.......but yet nothing happens. If SO many citizens want these criminal elements gone, then I would assume that these petitions would be flooded with signatures.......more than enough to carry out our wishes.
But they never seem to get the signatures they need, or get enough citizens to sign up for backing those who have the power to get these lunatics out of office and into prison cells.

Why?

As my school teachers always told us.........If you aren't part of the solution, then you are part of the problem.
You were obviously born yesterday. :abgg2q.jpg: Got news for you,the president is just a puppet for the establishment,he does what they tell him to do,if he doesn’t,then they end up like Kennedy.you are obviously not aware that contrary to what we were told in history classes from our corrupt school system,we don’t elect our presidents,they are selected for us by the establishment,whoever they want in gets in,trump was the exception,they underestimated him but did not make the same mistake the second time. Outing is a complete waste of time,yourvote does not count.

there is one differerent law for politicians than there is for us.they commit crimes everyday we go to jail for including murder.they are immune from prosecution.they are notheld to the same accountability we are at our jobs by our bosses at our company,if we do something against company rules we get fired for it.not so with politicians. Wakes wakey.

This Dufus (Doofus) piece of shit is an embarrassment to this country. Everything the shithead is doing is wrong.

Anybody that voted for the clown and then ignored the fact that he stole the election is a moron.
:thankusmile::thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Really? What is so great right now?
Ask almost anyone...

Gas prices are up thanks to the doofus in chief, which raise the price of everything else.

The IRS cannot handle the stimulus money. I am missing two payments.

He is trying almost every unconstitutional act he can think up!

He has proposed taxing everyone to poverty.

Companies are moving out of the country because of his tax plans, increasing unemployment.

Ask almost anyone...

Gas prices are up thanks to the doofus in chief, which raise the price of everything else.

Companies are moving out of the country because of his tax plans, increasing unemployment.

Gas was low because demand was low because Trump screwed up the pandemic response. If you wanna go back to full lockdown we can get you low gas prices too. Think before you answer.

Ask almost anyone...

Gas was low because demand was low because Trump screwed up the pandemic response. If you wanna go back to full lockdown we can get you low gas prices too. Think before you answer.

Hey doofus fan, none of that is true. Nothing ha changed in my state, yet gas prices are up about $1.00 since November and continue to rise.

Ask almost anyone...

Hey doofus fan, none of that is true. Nothing ha changed in my state, yet gas prices are up about $1.00 since November and continue to rise.

You do understand the global elements of supply and demand, right?

Ask almost anyone...

You're trying to discuss fundamental economics with a Trumpster?

:laugh:

Mr. B. is a perfect example of what Ms. Hillary referred to as "White privilege."

He is and has been a mediocrity who has had a lock on Delaware for all these four decades.

Now that he is mentally (and physically) fragile, most Americans (including me) would not think of ridiculing him. We do not mock the ill. Anyone who has dealt with a loved one's dementia knows how heartbreaking it is.

I wish him the very best of health and hope that he can finish his four years as official "President."

By reading between the lines, I guess an astute student of politics can guess the names of the people behind the scenes who tell him what to say and do. (For example, telling him to stand at the Lincoln Memorial was a brilliant example of theater.)

That stupid bastard has already been sued by 35 states, fucked up the border, started a war in Eastern Europe with his big mouth, gonna raise taxes and spend billions on green technology that does not exist yet, thrown away 11,000 jobs. If he lasts 4 years, this country will be a mess. He has to go someway or we are all in deep shit.

Well, we are in deep doo doo either way.

During the next four years, if Dr. Biden feels that it's time to take her husband home, then we will have Ms. Harris as President.

Currently, with Mr. Biden as their mouthpiece, woke activists behind the scene can pass him off as a "moderate."

If (when?) Ms. Harris takes over, the woke people will be forced to come out from under cover.

Everything depends on whether the Dems allow clean elections in 2022 and, of course, in 2024.

In the long run, however, this nation has a dismal future because of something that we all would rather not talk about publicly. So I shan't.

Everything depends on whether the Dems allow clean elections in 2022 and, of course, in 2024.

The Democrat Dirty Tricks Department has learned how to steal elections with the help from China Joe's Chicom buddies.

They will use the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots, counted by Democrats, in Democrat controlled swing districts.

We will never see another honest election. Like all Leftest revolutionaries the Democrats have stolen the Democratic process.

Ask almost anyone...

You do understand that Biden is reducing supply and costs are rising?

Ask almost anyone...

If you had a clue, you would know that I taught economics. I have likely forgotten more than you will ever know.

Ask almost anyone...

If you had a clue, you would know that I taught economics.

And you STILL said that?

:auiqs.jpg:

Ask almost anyone...

If you had a clue, you would know that I taught economics.

And you STILL said that?

:auiqs.jpg:

FOAD you communist ass-kisser!

Screen Shot 2021-04-23 at 8.07.53 PM.png

Apparently the risks are very small depending on the content of the polarization of the thread title.

I've never understood though.........citizens have the power to remove any political official from office for not doing their job, which is given to us by the Constitution. Yet, nobody uses it. Why?

I've signed so many petitions to get criminal elements ejected out of office, and put my name on so many lists to get them sued and cited for treason and dragged to prison.......but yet nothing happens. If SO many citizens want these criminal elements gone, then I would assume that these petitions would be flooded with signatures.......more than enough to carry out our wishes.
But they never seem to get the signatures they need, or get enough citizens to sign up for backing those who have the power to get these lunatics out of office and into prison cells.

Why?

As my school teachers always told us.........If you aren't part of the solution, then you are part of the problem.

They've made it virtually impossible to remove an elected official from office. Just look at whats happening with the people trying to remove Newsom.
Yeah it’s a fucked up world.

Forum List

Back