Biden Has Always Been a Doofus

The Amazing Biden is a Bad Ass

View attachment 482675

Best first hundred days EVER

Keep lying to yourself. You're good at it.

He's a train wreck and the American voter is fast becoming aware of just how much of a train wreck that stuttering fuck is.
What is wrong? Higher Taxes, thousands of jobs lost, a crisis at the border and a war in Eastern Europe. We are sitting pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't take our word for it ask Obama who said, "never underestimate Joe's ability to F things up". Biden is a 2 bit punk politician even Dems thing is a doofus.

The Amazing Biden is a Bad Ass

View attachment 482675

Best first hundred days EVER

Keep lying to yourself. You're good at it.

He's a train wreck and the American voter is fast becoming aware of just how much of a train wreck that stuttering fuck is.
What is wrong? Higher Taxes, thousands of jobs lost, a crisis at the border and a war in Eastern Europe. We are sitting pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
900,000 good paying jobs last month
Highest stock market in HISTORY
200 million COVID a vaccines in 100 days

WINNING!

Mr. B. is a perfect example of what Ms. Hillary referred to as "White privilege."

He is and has been a mediocrity who has had a lock on Delaware for all these four decades.

Now that he is mentally (and physically) fragile, most Americans (including me) would not think of ridiculing him. We do not mock the ill. Anyone who has dealt with a loved one's dementia knows how heartbreaking it is.

I wish him the very best of health and hope that he can finish his four years as official "President."

By reading between the lines, I guess an astute student of politics can guess the names of the people behind the scenes who tell him what to say and do. (For example, telling him to stand at the Lincoln Memorial was a brilliant example of theater.)

Just in case you missed whats going on...........

Beijing Biden.jpg

Biden - pedo award.jpg

Biden sniffing groping fondling.jpg

Biden thought of the day.jpg

Bidens United States of China b.jpg

Biden dementia.jpg

Evil Biden.jpg

Traitor Joes.jpg

joe-biden-i-won-georgia-by-4-suitcases (1).jpg

LOL I guess you missed the clusterfuck at our border??

I guess you missed the Covid relief bill has very little Covid relief in it but it does have we tax payers bailing out Union pension funds.

Guess you missed the stuttering fuck just added 1.9 trillion to the debt.

He doing a great job all right. A great job of making America into a third world shithole.
Border is the same as last year. Biden hasn’t fixed... yet.

Covid vaccine distribution fixed overnight.

The stuttering fuck has murdered 200,000 Americans with his Joe-Vid19. The rioting and mass shootings are increasing exponentially while he's licking the windows in the basement. Leave it to Plugs to completely ruin baseball.... who would have thought that was even possible before this crayon-eating fucktard was installed by Dominion?

And now he's making kids in cages great again. At least the kids that survive the swim or being thrown over the wall.

At least he makes up for it with his eloquence:

Mr. B. is a perfect example of what Ms. Hillary referred to as "White privilege."

He is and has been a mediocrity who has had a lock on Delaware for all these four decades.

Now that he is mentally (and physically) fragile, most Americans (including me) would not think of ridiculing him. We do not mock the ill. Anyone who has dealt with a loved one's dementia knows how heartbreaking it is.

I wish him the very best of health and hope that he can finish his four years as official "President."

By reading between the lines, I guess an astute student of politics can guess the names of the people behind the scenes who tell him what to say and do. (For example, telling him to stand at the Lincoln Memorial was a brilliant example of theater.)

That stupid bastard has already been sued by 35 states, fucked up the border, started a war in Eastern Europe with his big mouth, gonna raise taxes and spend billions on green technology that does not exist yet, thrown away 11,000 jobs. If he lasts 4 years, this country will be a mess. He has to go someway or we are all in deep shit.

Forum List

Back