Biden Harris dumb and dumber billboard goes viral….but, but, but….81 million votes.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Well, well, well….more of the same. America is super pumped with their choice and boy are they proving it.

Well, well, well….more of the same. America is super pumped with their choice and boy are they proving it.

Fake news source.

Can you find the story on Fox. If it's on Fox it's probably true.

Fake news source.

Nope. Trust me, it's real. Didn't I post a thread about the sign last month? I believe someone tried to assert that it was a photoshop.

Fake news source.

C'mon Otis...You don't even know what Brandon means right

Fake news source.

You are a fake nooz source, Buckwheat.

Lol!!

1638851655071.png

Fake news source.

Is the actual picture confusing you? You really are an idiot.

Fake news source.

Don't you get it? Some Trumpster put up a billboard, so Biden didn't get 81 million votes. Some Trumpsters scream obscenities at a football game, so Biden didn't get 81 million votes. A Trumpster politician tweeted something, so Biden didn't get 81 million votes. Tucker interviewed some guy, so Biden didn't get 81 million votes.

Remember what you're dealing with here. All one can do is observe.

Don't you get it? Some Trumpster put up a billboard, so Biden didn't get 81 million votes. Some Trumpsters scream obscenities at a football game, so Biden didn't get 81 million votes. A Trumpster politician tweeted something, so Biden didn't get 81 million votes. Tucker interviewed some guy, so Biden didn't get 81 million votes.

Remember what you're dealing with here. All one can do is observe.
The perma poverty society living off of the past and losing ground to rising nations.

Forum List

Back