Biden Harris dumb and dumber billboard goes viral….but, but, but….81 million votes.

LOL

You're mentally deformed to believe that when you have no proof to back it up.
Karma always comes back to bite you in the butt. Biden is going to hand Trump the Whitehouse back.
1637196348006.png

No they haven't. And those who are dying are the idiots who don't want to take the vaccine.

400,000 people died because of trumps incompetence and millions were infected who have died since that your side is trying to blame Biden for.
If you and other Prog intellectuals know this, why the ghettos? Massive resources have been given to end them. All of those young women taking the injection if you know what I mean..wink...wink...And none of the intellectuals stopping it.

The blue states are getting the most cases now as I predicted.
I will say again, the Covid DEATH rate in counties which voted heavily for Trump is THREE TIMES HIGHER than the death rate in counties which voted heavily for Biden.

This could affect the outcome of elections.

Leftist cheated their asses off and they know it. I heaed a funny story that it Flooded in Folsam stadium. So bad everyone had ti go home.

Then oh the Dems went back to keep the voting records frim getting wet. They are heroes lol

Kinda like like putting on a Rubber and not fucking. Oh sure its was all soooo innocent

Leftist cheated their asses off and they know it. I heaed a funny story that it Flooded in Folsam stadium. So bad everyone had ti go home.

Then oh the Dems went back to keep the voting records frim getting wet. They are heroes lol

Kinda like like putting on a Rubber and not fucking. Oh sure its was all soooo innocent

I will say again, the Covid DEATH rate in counties which voted heavily for Trump is THREE TIMES HIGHER than the death rate in counties which voted heavily for Biden.

I thought it affected people of color more., so I'll bet even in those counties there are more dead Dems than Reps. We'll make sure the dead don't vote next time.

You heard about Folsam stadium? And everyone had to leave?

You sound crazy too. :cuckoo:

If these "leftists" (I put leftists in quotes because several of these states where the supposed cheating happened are run by conservatives) cheated, doesnt that make your ilk stupid for letting it happen? Not one lawyer could prove their case. Either Biden won fair and square or trump is an idiot. So which is it?

If these "leftists" (I put leftists in quotes because several of these states where the supposed cheating happened are run by conservatives) cheated, doesnt that make your ilk stupid for letting it happen? Not one lawyer could prove their case. Either Biden won fair and square or trump is an idiot. So which is it?
You know what you did. Ill keep repeating that drooling Imbecile in the WH didnt get that many votes

Lol You know what it means. He lives RENT FREE in your head everyday.

Your side is losing in the courts. Poor thing. Elections have sonsequences
I believe you are the one just admitting trump is an idiot. He let someone steal something from him according to you. LOL you lost in the courts, buddy. Biden is in the White House. What is trump doing? Still whining about what a loser he is.

Biden is turning blue voters into red. His approval rating was 38%, I heard it's even lower now. Then you got Harris with the lowest approval rating in history. Then throw in the fact that the media is in their pocket. Not looking good.

Forum List

Back