Biden Had Classified Documents in His Garage

You know all about the sucking part, because you do it well. You calling me a sell out is like Adolf Hitler calling Ghangis Khan a murderer. Most folks find it amazing that you claim I am defending Biden when you can't show ONE post where I have done so, but I can show your post all day defending your Orange Master Donald J. Trump.
this entire thread you’ve defended him…you are yo his ass so much don’t even know when you are jerking him

this entire thread you’ve defended him…you are yo his ass so much don’t even know when you are jerking him
So why can't you post anything where I defended him Trump whore. I've stated multiple times that he should be investigated and held accountable if it is found he broke the Law, unlike you who can't get off your knees and back Trump Humper.

Biden Had Classified Documents in His Garage​

He had no classified documents in his garage ...

jedi-starwars.gif

So why can't you post anything where I defended him Trump whore. I've stated multiple times that he should be investigated and held accountable if it is found he broke the Law, unlike you who can't get off your knees and back Trump Humper.
i have slave boy…

That is what boot licking, sellouts like you have done for centuries in this country. You are disgrace to black folks who see you for the coon you are.
more projection for plantation boy

smoking joey xiden wouldn’t let you near his corvette…heck he wouldn’t let you on his porch

We`ll never know how much money they paid trump for them.
Perhaps you can pay some retired spy to create a fake dossier that says Trump sold classified info to our enemies.

Then Hillary and the DNC can get your wonderful liberal media to push the false dossier and the DOJ and FBI can get involved in investigating Trump once again.

Trump is the most investigated man in the history of our nation and nothing has come of all the money and effort at this time.

The more important development is that the DeMSM is reporting on this incessantly. That means Biden is to be replaced. American Pravda would ignore this story or report it as right wing conspiracy unless there is a plan to use it to replace Biden.

Some people think this is the dnc's way of knocking old joe out of the 2024 race. I don't know why they would have to do that.... i don't think he stands a chance in hell of winning another four without some major in your face voter fraud. Didn't bother them last time.

Forum List

Back