*Biden Had Better Scrub *ALL* Documental Links To, FBI Over Raid*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Says he knows *NOTHING*.
2. He better be able to prove he was busy blowing bubbles, all day, and have no connection with the FBI: August 8th 2022.
3. Or he will get gobbled up, in this scandal come Nov. 4th 2022.
4. I predicted a major event would take place on August 8th 2022, and the FBI did an attack, on America.
5. Some thought i was saying a nuclear bomb was going to be set off, the FBI has done something far worse than a nuke going off, they have basically started the revolution, which its coming, and i can't say when its coming, but it is.
6. FBI has to be shuttered, and the CIA too, maybe the NSA as well.
7. The GOP which is coming in now, will crush the FBI, perhaps the CIA, and NSA too.
8. (a) READ:

8. (b)
"The New York congresswoman accused Biden of weaponizing the Department of Justice (DOJ) and the FBI before warning the president and AG that they “will absolutely be held accountable” when Republicans take back control of the House."

9. The true impact of what Biden's done isn't known yet, or hasn't had time to surface.
10. But you will know it when it happens.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

2. He better be able to prove he was busy blowing bubbles, all day, and have no connection with the FBI: August 8th 2022.
4. I predicted a major event would take place on August 8th 2022, and the FBI did an attack, on America.
5. Some thought i was saying a nuclear bomb was going to be set off, the FBI has done something far worse than a nuke going off, they have basically started the revolution, which its coming, and i can't say when its coming, but it is.
7. The GOP which is coming in now, will crush the FBI, perhaps the CIA, and NSA too.
8. (a) READ:

8. (b) "The New York congresswoman accused Biden of weaponizing the Department of Justice (DOJ) and the FBI before warning the president and AG that they “will absolutely be held accountable” when Republicans take back control of the House."

9. The true impact of what Biden's done isn't known yet, or hasn't had time to surface.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Lol, I am sure he is shaking in his boots. Hilarious.

Sorry bout that,

8. (a) READ:

8. (b)
"The New York congresswoman accused Biden of weaponizing the Department of Justice (DOJ) and the FBI before warning the president and AG that they “will absolutely be held accountable” when Republicans take back control of the House."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
in bidens defense its pretty clear he doesnt know anything thats happening in the world around him,,,

Sorry bout that,

1. Will see who is laughing come Nov.
2. Better get of his bleach washers,..lol!
3. And start suiciding those who know.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Lol, more retard repug horse shit. You got loud stupid mouths we have hundreds upon hundreds of convictions of retarded Republicans in jail right now. How do you feel about That? Retard.

Lol, more retard repug horse shit. You got loud stupid mouths we have hundreds upon hundreds of convictions of retarded Republicans in jail right now. How do you feel about That? Retard.
Sorry bout that,

1. You will show to be the Libtard come Nov.
2. Actually you prove it with every post.
3. Biden just bit off more then all the Libards in China and America can eat.
4. He has sunk you all, wait for it.
5. Watch what takes place.
6. It will be *EPIC*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

8. (a) READ:

8. (b)

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

6. It will be *EPIC*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Lol, sure he has shortbus. More threats . Hilarious. Meanwhile Trump retards sit in jail by the hundreds. You got nothing but mouth they got nothing but time with Bubba in their cell every night.

Sorry bout that,

6. It will be *EPIC*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Don't cook yer rabbit until you've caught him.

Sorry bout that,

8. (a) READ:

8. (b)

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Biden had NOTHING to do with this and has nothing to delete. The White House didn't even get a heads up on this one.

4. A search warrant issued to go to the home of a common criminal who stole Classified and Top Secret documents from the White House, and who has consistently refused to return the stuff he stole, to recover the stolen goods, is hardly an "attack on America". Donald Trump isn't "America".

5. Good for you Miss Cleo. Even a blind squirrel finds the occasional nut.

6. The solution is to jail Donald Trump for his crimes, and stop letting him run loose in the streets, spreading his seditious lies and conspiracy theories.

7. The GOP isn't going anywhere, except completely crazy. Trump is a loser and the GOP will continue to lose as long as they stick with Trump.

8. Elise Stephanik will be lucky to have a seat in the House after November.

Your threats are lauahable.

Sorry bout that,

8. (a) READ:

8. (b)

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

He just needs to scrub every surface that Donny touched - because it's contaminated with lots of 'ewwwwwww'

Sorry bout that,

8. (a) READ:

8. (b)

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Link to this prediction, pls

FB-IMG-1660061847136.jpg

It's entertaining to watch the Dem bubble dwellers do shit like this thinking a majority of Americans support it. Then when it blows up in their face they run like rats fleeing a sinking ship.

Link to this prediction, pls
Sorry bout that,

1. I've said what I've said, its all here, what I said, cept a few threads that were tossed in the trash, cause it wasn't agreeable to the mods.
2. August 8th 2022, I called something huge would take place, several months ago, and it did.
3. I don't have to explain how I knew, but as you can see I was right.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I've said what I've said, its all here, what I said, cept a few threads that were tossed in the trash, cause it wasn't agreeable to the mods.
2. August 8th 2022, I called something huge would take place, several months ago, and it did.
3. I don't have to explain how I knew, but as you can see I was right.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Sorry bout that, but I'm not gonna waste time searching for crazy. We'll just have to take your word for it Nostradamus ;)

Sorry bout that, but I'm not gonna waste time searching for crazy. We'll just have to take your word for it Nostradamus ;)
Sorry bout that,

1. Its not crazy its a fact.
2. But its kinda humorous what you said.
3. I've only made this one prediction, and its founded.
4. You go figure out what that means.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back