Biden Had Answers At Debate Sent On Ipad

I was wondering why he kept looking down at the podium!!

1603489060225.png

Democrats are much more tech savvy than Republicans.

"Tech savvy" is a crutch for idiots who are lacking in intelligence. Did Justice Barrett have to rely on tech to give her answers, during her confirmation hearings? Does President Trump stumble, mutter, and stutter while looking down at some device, while giving a speech at his rallies?

Nope. Democrats are far too reliant of technology, as they are lacking in the necessary intelligence needed to create strings of words into coherent sentences.

I blame their low-intellect labor union teachers and communist-infiltrated college professors, none of which God gave the brains to do anything other than the ability to breathe on their own volition.

Last edited:
Here you go, folks. The vid of staffer retrieving the ipad after the debate.

He definitely had the questions before hand because there was 1 unexpected unimaginable question that he was to quick with a preplaned story and too quickly responded to as if rehearsed.
Now if it was a question they could prepare for then that makes sense, but this question was not something anyone could forsee, thus had to be prereleased to him like the Donna Brazille incident with Hillary. I don't suspect or blame the debate host, she was good, & fair from the little I saw, (if you disregard the inevitable staying clear of corruption questions we expected would happen), but it could have been a staff member or something.

New Topics

Forum List

Back