Biden got his start at Delaware State and Politifact shows again it's a leftist hack joke site

WTF? Another non-native English speaker.

Then as a non-native, you should defer to the native English speakers who are pointing out how badly you fail at English comprehension.

You're doing the Dunning-Kruger thing. You fail too badly at the subject to understand how badly you're failing.

It means exactly that. I feel so sorry for you, honey. Government schools, huh?

For the sake of whatever school you went to, don't mention their name, because your belligerent illiteracy would bring shame upon them, and they don't deserve it. You act stupid because your cult orders you to act stupid, not because of your school.

mamooth: No I'm not, you are! You are kaz, you are! Bam! You are kaz!

Another playgrounding Democrat. I feel bad for you, so sad. that's the best you have, huh? Poor girl
Mamooth, the closet commie is known for her meltdowns.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Joe Biden: I got my start at Delaware State.

Check out this politifact bull shit:

" Trump appeared to be referring to a remark that Biden made at a town hall in Florence, S.C., where he said that he got his "start" at DSU. In context, it’s clear that Biden wasn’t implying that he went to the university, but referencing the support he received from the school in 1972 when he announced his run for U.S. Senate on the campus."

WTF?

It's CLEAR that I got my start at Delaware State does not refer to his having gone to the college but that he got support from the school for a Senate run? That's "clear?"

I got my start at Delaware State. Any native English speaker knows that means you started taking classes there. It does not mean they supported you for political office.

And Biden has lied REPEATEDLY about his academic background.

He "got his start" there doesn't mean he took his first classes there. Un freaking believable
After all Trump's whoppers, they're being compared to something Biden said that you don't understand? If Joe says that 'start' means 'first support', then that's what it means, regardless of your confusion.
Using your logic, Barry Hussein got his start at the home of a domestic terrorist.
Start? You're going to have to prove that. Tick, tock...

I'm laughing at you. You don't know what he's referring to? Seriously?

Then as a non-native, you should defer to the native English speakers who are pointing out how badly you fail at English comprehension.

You're doing the Dunning-Kruger thing. You fail too badly at the subject to understand how badly you're failing.

For the sake of whatever school you went to, don't mention their name, because your belligerent illiteracy would bring shame upon them, and they don't deserve it. You act stupid because your cult orders you to act stupid, not because of your school.
No they are correct, I got my start at x University, to almost everyone, means I went to school there.....I got my start at Ohio State.
To almost everyone? So, NOT everyone. That's the thing about English or just about any language, words can mean different things because of context. Biden explains he meant political support, so that's what it means.

Yes, you believe anything Democrats tell you to believe. Easy as pie

Another playgrounding Democrat. I feel bad for you, so sad. that's the best you have, huh? Poor girl

Mamooth is very emotionally fragile. I feel bad for her

Thanks for the info, but I've know kaz is prone to weepy meltdowns for a long time. Though I always thought she was a he, due to his emotional nature. Interesting. It seems that women can be just as emotional as men.

mamooth: No I'm not crying, kaz, YOU ARE. You're crying, not me, kaz! Bam! It's you kaz. You, not me!

Yeah, more playground from the eight year old. It's frankly as good as you get. I feel so sorry for you

mamooth: No I'm not crying, kaz, YOU ARE. You're crying, not me, kaz! Bam! It's you kaz. You, not me!

So are you a he or a she? Don't just cry about the issue. Pick a gender and stick with it. If you want to be classified as neither, that's a choice which we will fully support.

So are you a he or a she? Don't just cry about the issue. Pick a gender and stick with it. If you want to be classified as neither, that's a choice which we will fully support.

No idea what you're talking about, sweet girl. I said no such thing. The world is such a confusing place to a simpleton like you, huh? I feel so sorry for you, poor girl

Mamooth is very emotionally fragile. I feel bad for her
She always has been and she hates having her own words brought back on her.....she claims to be an "Alpha" male.......hilarious.

• Funny
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back