Biden got 81 million votes because trump was just that unpopular and hated, right?

Paulie

Diamond Member
May 19, 2007
65B9506F-95ED-441E-9157-445D5C27B39B.jpeg

Makes total sense. No reason whatsoever to question the legitimacy of the election results in any way :rolleyes:

It’s mind boggling to me that someone could look at this and critical thought doesn’t at the very least lead them to question a single thing about it. I can’t even ascertain how those numbers make any statistical sense if nothing else

View attachment 487283

Makes total sense. No reason whatsoever to question the legitimacy of the election results in any way :rolleyes:

It’s mind boggling to me that someone could look at this and critical thought doesn’t at the very least lead them to question a single thing about it. I can’t even ascertain how those numbers make any statistical sense if nothing else

The Biden administration is the greatest in U.S history!

By the metric presented, he was really popular. He gained votes overall in his reelection bid. In the EC where it really counts, he didn't do what he did four years earlier, get enough states.

View attachment 487283

Yes, Trump was just that bad... Also the US Population increased by about 30 million people over the last decade. Did you consider that?

View attachment 487283

Case in point of data not making sense. And why did the Libertarian candidate receive 3mil fewer votes when so many more people voted? Doesn't mean the election wasn't legitimate but it does raise questions. Thank you for your post.

By the metric presented, he was really popular. He gained votes overall in his reelection bid. In the EC where it really counts, he didn't do what he did four years earlier, get enough states.
Yeah no shit. Obviously he didn’t get enough states. But the point is that he didn’t because something shady happened. When you look at Biden’s numbers compared to Obama’s and trump’s it makes literally zero sense and can’t even statistically be possible. And that’s to say nothing of the fact that trump was winning all the swing states by a good margin at 3am November 4th until the count stopped and the mail in votes were brought it. So the narrative we’re being asked to accept is that trump was handily winning until somehow a remainder of mail in votes brought it were almost entirely all for Biden. You don’t have to be a trump supporter to recognize how ridiculous this is

View attachment 487283

Your Canadian, correct? Fuck off.

View attachment 487283

Yes, Trump was just that bad... Also the US Population increased by about 30 million people over the last decade. Did you consider that?
So what you are saying is that it wasnt 11 million illegals in the country but 30 million illegals in the country?

View attachment 487283

Absolutely the stupidest thing that will be posted here today.

View attachment 487283

How many of those additional people were simply newly born over that time? A significant portion of that 30 million is just 10 year olds or younger

View attachment 487283

Case in point of data not making sense. And why did the Libertarian candidate receive 3mil fewer votes when so many more people voted? Doesn't mean the election wasn't legitimate but it does raise questions. Thank you for your post.
It didn't help the libertarian cause that the Jorgensen campaign was the absolutely worst conducted in US presidential politics since Pat Paulson.

View attachment 487283

Progressives live in a bubble. Denial is their bread&butter.

Last edited:
Hmmmm and Trump was winning in those 5 key states when the "counting stopped" yet first thing next morning he was trailing in each one as those fake leftyvirus mailins had been "counted"

View attachment 487283

BDS from a sore LOSER!!!!

View attachment 487283

Trump lost because he sucks.

Biden won because Trump sucks.

Hope that simplifies that for you.

Yeah no shit. Obviously he didn’t get enough states. But the point is that he didn’t because something shady happened. When you look at Biden’s numbers compared to Obama’s and trump’s it makes literally zero sense and can’t even statistically be possible. And that’s to say nothing of the fact that trump was winning all the swing states by a good margin at 3am November 4th until the count stopped and the mail in votes were brought it. So the narrative we’re being asked to accept is that trump was handily winning until somehow a remainder of mail in votes brought it were almost entirely all for Biden. You don’t have to be a trump supporter to recognize how ridiculous this is
Tramp LOST even after cheating!

Paulie, do you live in a cave? I know several republicans that never voted for a democrat before this election. Amazed me as I am independent, but Trump was a disaster. A dishonest lying buffoon and conscious, non-cult members knew that. You are obviously still in the cult or dumb, could be both. Also minorities voted. When all Trump could do was demonize people, do you really think they will not vote to get rid of this hate filled creature?

Lots below for the reader, for the cult you go on following, it's what you do.

"No one saw it coming,” but what they mean is that they consider the people who saw it coming to be no one. The category of “no one” includes the people smeared by Trump in his propaganda: immigrants, black Americans, Muslim Americans, Native Americans, Latino Americans, LGBT Americans, disabled Americans, and others long maligned and marginalized—groups for whom legally sanctioned American autocracy was not an unfathomable horror, but a personal backstory." Sarah Kendzior

'Hiding in Plain Sight: The Invention of Donald Trump and the Erosion of America'

Gaging children, breaking up families, calling white supremist good people, grabbing women's privates, polluting the planet, lying, taking healthcare away from Americans. This calls for more than a week. Wat da ya think? Month? Kinda like Jesus or Buddha or Mohammad. What a man what a man.

A suggestion for plaque: "I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will have Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words."

'The 10 Worst Things Donald Trump Has Done in His Political Career'

'Lest We Forget The Horrors: A Catalog Of Trump’s Worst Cruelties, Collusions, Corruptions, And Crimes'

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder 'On Tyranny'

"The president [Trump] is a nationalist, which is not at all the same thing as a patriot. A nationalist encourages us to be our worst, and then tells us that we are the best. A nationalist, 'although endlessly brooding on power, victory, defeat, revenge,' wrote Orwell, tends to be 'uninterested in what happens in the real world.' Nationalism is relativist, since the only truth is the resentment we feel when we contemplate others. As the novelist Danilo Kiš put it, nationalism 'has no universal values, aesthetic or ethical.' A patriot, by contrast, wants the nation to live up to its ideals, which means asking us to be our best selves. A patriot must be concerned with the real world, which is the only place where his country can be loved and sustained. A patriot has universal values, standards by which he judges his nation, always wishing it well—and wishing that it would do better." Timothy Snyder 'On Tyranny'

"The great masses of the people will more easily fall victim to a big lie than to a small one. If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed. Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it. By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise."

Hitler’s Control of the Masses, Mein Kampf

View attachment 487283

The understanding that a 3rd party candidate wouldn't make a difference and the cults have developed on both sides drew more people to vote for or against one of the two candidates that actually had a shot of winning.

View attachment 487283

So what you are saying is that it wasnt 11 million illegals in the country but 30 million illegals in the country?

Illegals? I never said that word. So, NO, thats not what I'm saying

Forum List

Back