Biden gleefully celebrates mass migration in the name of strategically changing the demographics of America

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
There were several threads around here some months back discussing the strategic move to ''replace'' Americans. As is so often the case, that very relevant topical content was dismissed.

Anyway...

“When in American history has there been a circumstance where one ethnicity has the potential to have such a profound impact on the direction of a country?” Biden said.

“Twenty-six percent of every child who’s in school today speaks Spanish — 26 percent,” Biden continued. “We’ve had large waves of immigration before but the thing is, we just have so much opportunity to make this country so much better. I really mean it … so as my father would say ‘Let’s go get ’em.’”

Last edited:
Hispanics are not an ethnic group. Every race and ethnicity under the sun can be hispanic, that includes Japs, Indians S. Asians, Chinese, Italians, W. African, mixed whatever.

“When in American history has there been a circumstance where one ethnicity has the potential to have such a profound impact on the direction of a country?” Biden said.

IDK how about British and Germans for 1,000 Alex.

Latinos are hard working capitalists who seek wealth and prosperity. Latinos will NOT submit to becoming Dem party pawns and generations of poverty. Dems think they are being clever, instead Dems will lose control of the House, Senate and White House for decades.

There were several threads around here some months back discussing the strategic move to ''replace'' Americans. As is so often the case, that very relevant topical content was dismissed.

Anyway...

“Twenty-six percent of every child who’s in school today speaks Spanish — 26 percent,” Biden continued. “We’ve had large waves of immigration before but the thing is, we just have so much opportunity to make this country so much better. I really mean it … so as my father would say ‘Let’s go get ’em.’”

The idiot said “26% of every child speaks Spanish”? How does PART of a person speak a foreign language?

But, his inability to speak aside, why celebrate that one of our biggest commonalities as a people - a common language by which we could all communicate with one another - is being destroyed? It’s a cause for concern.

Latinos are hard working capitalists who seek wealth and prosperity. Latinos will NOT submit to becoming Dem party pawns and generations of poverty. Dems think they are being clever, instead Dems will lose control of the House, Senate and White House for decades.

In the mean time, American sovereignty is literally and purposefully under direct strategic assault from within and the cartels and NGOs are working with the administration directly to bring its demise to fruition. Soros, for example, is feeding millions of dollars to some of these NGO groups who are coordinating the so-called migration.

Ultimately, this will lead to the strategic establishment of regional governance infrastructure (USA/Canada/Mexico) and policy by design, making moot the very notion of American sovereignty.

There's so much more to what they're doing in broad daylight than mere voting.

They're changing the very model of representative government in a sovereign nation.

The idiot said “26% of every child speaks Spanish”? How does PART of a person speak a foreign language?

But, his inability to speak aside, why celebrate that one of our biggest commonalities as a people - a common language by which we could all communicate with one another - is being destroyed? It’s a cause for concern.

How would joe know. His two brain cells only operate 26 percent of the time.

In the mean time, American sovereignty is literally and purposefully under direct strategic assault from within and the cartels and NGOs are working with the administration directly to bring its demise to fruition. Soros, for example, is feeding millions of dollars to some of these NGO groups who are coordinating the so-called migration.

Ultimately, this will lead to the strategic establishment of regional governance infrastructure (USA/Canada/Mexico) and policy by design, making moot the very notion of American sovereignty.

There's so much more to what they're doing in broad daylight than mere voting.

They're changing the very model of representative government in a sovereign nation.
Americans have way too many guns to allow that. Democrats are in desperate times and growing more desperate to cling to power each year. Their party is circling the drain.

'Biden celebrates mass migration'

....just not to Martha's Vineyard or Blue states / cities...:rolleyes:

Americans have way too many guns to allow that. Democrats are in desperate times and growing more desperate to cling to power each year. Their party is circling the drain.

Relevant reading...

'The Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors voted unanimously with no discussion to allow the county to no longer require U.S. citizenship for government jobs...."

''According to the adopted motion, the new policy "ensures that applicants for employment are fairly and equitably considered, without regard to national origin, citizenship..."

''Solis wrote in a statement when the motion was introduced. "And while our County-government workforce reflects the community it represents, there is room for improvement. This motion seeks to make clear that the County, as one of the largest employers in the region, strives to be an inclusive and diverse workforce, and is committed to not excluding nor allowing citizenship to be a barrier to employment."

"This motion, by Supervisors Solis and Kuehl, will promote equity in hiring and give the Public Defender’s Office access to the most qualified applicants for employment, irrespective of their citizenship status."

"An immigrant’s experience will advance our vision, mission, and values..."

''...with a crisis, I believe there is opportunity,"
said Hilda Solis, Board Supervisor who introduced the motion and who was referenced in the report, stating that '' my goal is that our employees fully represent the demographics of the population that we serve,"

Last edited:
Relevant reading...

'The Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors voted unanimously with no discussion to allow the county to no longer require U.S. citizenship for government jobs...."

''According to the adopted motion, the new policy "ensures that applicants for employment are fairly and equitably considered, without regard to national origin, citizenship..."

''Solis wrote in a statement when the motion was introduced. "And while our County-government workforce reflects the community it represents, there is room for improvement. This motion seeks to make clear that the County, as one of the largest employers in the region, strives to be an inclusive and diverse workforce, and is committed to not excluding nor allowing citizenship to be a barrier to employment."

"This motion, by Supervisors Solis and Kuehl, will promote equity in hiring and give the Public Defender’s Office access to the most qualified applicants for employment, irrespective of their citizenship status."

"An immigrant’s experience will advance our vision, mission, and values..."
Latinos are not liberal depraved pukes. :eusa_hand: I would have thought Dems learned that lesson when California Latinos overwhelmingly voted against gay marriage.

Latinos are not liberal depraved pukes. :eusa_hand: I would have thought Dems learned that lesson when California Latinos overwhelmingly voted against gay marriage.
Tell your GOP friends then because the overwhelming reason they are so incensed about illegals is their fear that they will eventually vote Dem...and GOP politicians play to that fear all the time

Ah well. I think I'm probably wasting my time.

As it is, I've very little confidence that average Americans, collectively speaking, have any interest in, or are even capable of contemplating any relevant terms of controversy beyond just trying to hurry up and get elected. It's unfortunate.

Carry on...

Tell your GOP friends then because the overwhelming reason they are so incensed about illegals is their fear that they will eventually vote Dem...and GOP politicians play to that fear all the time
No dummy, we object to lawlessness, the avalanche of narcotics that are killing 100's of thousands of Americans, human trafficking and Dems trying to prey on illegals for cheap labor picking crops. Go ask Pelosi.

The GOP is “incensed about illegals” because they see the degradation thirdworlders cause to communities, cities and states, to our public school system, our healthcare system….they see our jails and prisons packed full with them.…they see that the majority are on on taxpayer tit.
If you weren’t one of them you’d see all the same Gudalupe.
7FA107CE-B92A-45A4-BFB6-BA1D35A5F22D.jpeg

Biden and Dimocrats want this Hispanic flood, they know in time they'll be the party that by far most benefits from it.
Today's Dimocrat party is made up of minorities, and self-loathing white people.

Forum List

Back