Biden fundraising blows out Trump in wealthy NYC ZIP codes, clouding 'Scranton vs. Park Avenue' line

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Well you don't say...

Democratic nominee Joe Biden has repeatedly said that his race against President Trump is really a "campaign between Scranton and Park Avenue," referencing his upbringing in the industrial Pennsylvania city.

"I really view this campaign as a campaign between Scranton and Park Avenue. And I really mean it," Biden said at a CNN town hall in September. "Because, you know, when you're raised up here in this area, an awful lot of hard-working people bust the neck — all they ask for is a shot, just a shot. All that Trump can see from Park Avenue is Wall Street. All he thinks about is the stock market."

But new analysis from the New York Times shows that Biden's strong fundraising has been buoyed by individual donors in the nation's richest, most educated enclaves. That includes Upper West Side ZIP code 10024, where he raised more than $8 million compared to Trump's $125,913, and Upper East Side ZIP code 10028, where he raised more than $3.3 million compared to Trump's $763,909.

Trump raised $167 million in ZIP codes with a median household income of $100,000 or more, compared to Biden's whopping $486 million in the same locales, according to the New York Times' analysis.

Well you don't say...

Democratic nominee Joe Biden has repeatedly said that his race against President Trump is really a "campaign between Scranton and Park Avenue," referencing his upbringing in the industrial Pennsylvania city.

"I really view this campaign as a campaign between Scranton and Park Avenue. And I really mean it," Biden said at a CNN town hall in September. "Because, you know, when you're raised up here in this area, an awful lot of hard-working people bust the neck — all they ask for is a shot, just a shot. All that Trump can see from Park Avenue is Wall Street. All he thinks about is the stock market."

But new analysis from the New York Times shows that Biden's strong fundraising has been buoyed by individual donors in the nation's richest, most educated enclaves. That includes Upper West Side ZIP code 10024, where he raised more than $8 million compared to Trump's $125,913, and Upper East Side ZIP code 10028, where he raised more than $3.3 million compared to Trump's $763,909.

Trump raised $167 million in ZIP codes with a median household income of $100,000 or more, compared to Biden's whopping $486 million in the same locales, according to the New York Times' analysis.
Well Diaper Joe goes through a ton of Depends and jars of baby food.....very expensive.

Of course, some of the super wealthy are for Mr. Biden.

They know that he is going to win.

And they know that the Bidens (dad & son) can be really nice to those who are nice to them.

I'm curious as to where all Biden's fund raising money is going as it sure isn't for signs and such. The few signs I've seen are kinda tacky make your own signs.

Of course, some of the super wealthy are for Mr. Biden.

They know that he is going to win.

And they know that the Bidens (dad & son) can be really nice to those who are nice to them.

The US will descend quickly into the abyss, communism, nihilism, irrelevance with biden. I'm just wondering if America has one last reprieve, two or three years, before the globalists close it down.

I am sure all of those wealthy democrats contributors just cannot wait to have their taxes raised.

Many of them belong to clubs in South Florida, like the one I belong to

All cheap as hell, and complain the loudest and none of them voluntarily pay more taxes when they all can. In fact they all take their tax cuts...gleefully.

God help me I hate them.

Well you don't say...

No surprise there. NY is a Dem state. They would vote for Jack the Ripper as long as he was a Dem. Some will vote for Trump but I'd bet the majority will vote for Biden and as usual NY will be a blue State.

Forum List

Back