Biden. From Zero To Hero. (Kind of)

myself

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2021
I saw on the news last night that those thousands of Haitians that have been showing up at our southern border, Biden is planning to fly most of them back to Haiti. That's a real good start. He should have been doing the same with the rest of the illegals. Though for most of them, they could use busses. Strange thing about the Haitians, are they running low on boats down there? Because in the past, that's how most of them got here.

Of all the people clamoring to cross our southern border, those Haitian refugees deserve to be given a hearing at least. Most of the people huddled under that bridge would qualify for TPS if they came before an immigration judge.

• Banned
Of all the people clamoring to cross our southern border, those Haitian refugees deserve to be given a hearing at least. Most of the people huddled under that bridge would qualify for TPS if they came before an immigration judge.

I already gave them their hearing. "You're not American? Go away!" Human history is rife with examples of one group wanting to take what another group has. Only the lowest of treasonous scum would let them.

• Banned
He has been.

DERP

You're hallucinating. Why do you think illegals have been dropping their children on our side of the border wall. Because they know Biden won't deport them. They become a ticket for their families to eventually be reunited with them. Here in the U.S. To stay. Never to be deported. Never to have to learn English. Free to eventually turn this country into the same kind of shithole as the country they left.

The Haitians now v hiding under the bridge should go back to the central American countries where they were living before this trip. Now they will be sent back to Haiti. Some haven't lived there since 2010.

..... Why do you think illegals have been dropping their children on our side of the border wall. .....
Because they are desperate for them to survive, have a better life and more opportunity.

.... Never to be deported. Never to have to learn English. Free to eventually turn this country into the same kind of shithole as the country they left.
Wrong, wrong, and only the democrat party wants that last part.

The Haitians now v hiding under the bridge should go back to the central American countries where they were living before this trip. Now they will be sent back to Haiti. Some haven't lived there since 2010.

On the news last night they spoke to one of the Haitian invaders who made his way here by route of Chile! I am guessing he must have flown there. But once he was there, why in the fuck didn't he stay there. Why do we have to take in those third world lowlife scum.

Forum List

Back