BIDEN FLASHBACK: Launching an Attack Without Congressional Approval is an Impeachable

Wrong. They can agree it needs to be done but we don't follow their orders.. you are an idiot.

where do you get your information from ? your an idiot . we have a treaty , oh wait you don't believe in treaties .

Save your breath. Willow and Stephanie are easily 2 of the 5 dumbest people on this site. Willow HATES government handouts but is herself on Social Security and Medicare. You figure that one out.

Last time I looked they were programs they contributed too all thier working lives vs. a handout

You deffinitely don't see me sticking up for Obama or Biden on this one. If it was an impeachable offense then, it's the same offense now. I would venture to say the majority of Progressives agree with that statement. And I know Kucinich does.

Why is it an impeachable offense, again? And Kucinich? Wasn't he abducted by aliens? Come on, you can do better than that!

Wrong. They can agree it needs to be done but we don't follow their orders.. you are an idiot.

where do you get your information from ? your an idiot . we have a treaty , oh wait you don't believe in treaties .

Save your breath. Willow and Stephanie are easily 2 of the 5 dumbest people on this site. Willow HATES government handouts but is herself on Social Security and Medicare. You figure that one out.

You are a moron. I don't get government handouts. I was forced to pay into both systems for years, that's the deal,, I was forced. you don't want me on SS or Medicare send me back my money..

SS and Medicare is not a handout, it is something we have prepaid for and we are not getting our value either. I am guessing that you don't work so you don't pay. SS is one of the worst investments I have ever made and I was forced to do it by my Uncle Sam.

RDD is just a flat out liar.

SS and Medicare is not a handout, it is something we have prepaid for and we are not getting our value either. I am guessing that you don't work so you don't pay. SS is one of the worst investments I have ever made and I was forced to do it by my Uncle Sam.

You're not on SS?
You're not on Medicare?

Where am I lying?

You deffinitely don't see me sticking up for Obama or Biden on this one. If it was an impeachable offense then, it's the same offense now. I would venture to say the majority of Progressives agree with that statement. And I know Kucinich does.

You're in the minority. Remember the rule for progressives: "Thou Shalt Not speak Ill of Obama."

Plenty of us disagree with plenty of what Obama had done, including this. But don't let facts get in the way of the picture you're trying to paint.

This is an impeachable offense. Where are the progressives?

{{crickets}}

You're in the minority. Remember the rule for progressives: "Thou Shalt Not speak Ill of Obama."

Plenty of us disagree with plenty of what Obama had done, including this. But don't let facts get in the way of the picture you're trying to paint.

{{crickets}}

To be honest no republican had a bad word about Bush until about 7 years into his presidency. Even then they would only bash him to each other but not if a democrat would enter the convo.

That's about what I'm forecasting with Obama. It'll take about 7 years of lies and failure for the Obamabots to say a bad word about him, and only to each other.

So the UN has the power to send in US warships and launch 500 million dollars worth of US Tommahawk Missels?? Really? Who fucking knew? I didn't

NATO and the UN are organizations formed by treaties to which the US is a part. Those treaties have been ratified by the Senate, in accordance with the constitution. In those treaties the US has pledged to offer its military assistance to those organizations. Thus, the President is authorized to deploy the military in accordance with a NATO operation if he so chooses.

You're not on SS?
You're not on Medicare?

Where am I lying?

Calling them handoutsl Keep it up.. I can outlast you. :lol:

So the UN has the power to send in US warships and launch 500 million dollars worth of US Tommahawk Missels?? Really? Who fucking knew? I didn't

NATO and the UN are organizations formed by treaties to which the US is a part. Those treaties have been ratified by the Senate, in accordance with the constitution. In those treaties the US has pledged to offer its military assistance to those organizations. Thus, the President is authorized to deploy the military in accordance with a NATO operation if he so chooses.

I didn't ask about the Prez.. the question was specifically does the UN have the command over the US military? and the fucking answer is NO>

{{crickets}}

To be honest no republican had a bad word about Bush until about 7 years into his presidency. Even then they would only bash him to each other but not if a democrat would enter the convo.

That's about what I'm forecasting with Obama. It'll take about 7 years of lies and failure for the Obamabots to say a bad word about him, and only to each other.

That's BS. I've Bashed Bush from day one because of his stupid open border policy.

I didn't ask about the Prez.. the question was specifically does the UN have the command over the US military? and the fucking answer is NO>

Of course they don't. But why did you ask that question? Nobody had brought up such an idea until you asked that question.

Well, considering Biden does look to gain quite a bit if he did, I wouldnt be surprised if he did.

{{crickets}}

That's BS. I've Bashed Bush from day one because of his stupid open border policy.

You're a republican?

well now, I guess that is ONLY if you are a Republican President.:eusa_whistle:

SNIP:
In 2007, then Sen. Joe Biden appeared on MSNBC’s Hardball and said launching an attack without congressional approval is an impeachable offense. This flashback comes on the heels of Obama launching an attack on Libya without congressional approval.

Biden said:

I want to stand by that comment I made. The reason I made that comment is a warning. The reason, I don’t say those things lightly, Chris, you’ve known me for a long time. I was chairman of the Judiciary committee for 17 years or its ranking member. I teach separation of powers and constitutional law. This is something I know. So I got together and brought a group of Constitutional scholars together and write a piece I’m going to deliver to the whole United States Senate in pointing out the president has no Constitutional authority to take this nation to war against a country of 70 million people unless we’re attacked, or unless there is proof that we are about to be attacked. If he does, I would move to impeach him. The House obviously has to do that– but I would lead an effort to impeach him. The reason for my doing that- I don’t say it lightly, I don’t say it lightly.

video and the rest at.
http://blog.eyeblast.tv/2011/03/bid...ressional-approval-is-an-impeachable-offense/
Too funny

You're a republican?

dang tootin.

Forum List

Back