Biden/ Fauci... Will you ADMIT YOU contributed to 6,062 young people suicides in 2021?

The Donald said he was a genus, smarter than the Generals, and the Scientists when trump iterated more than once the Pandemic would end in the summer of 2020.

trump was afraid that the economy was in trouble when Main St America was shutting down - for the fear of catching the virus. This was the beginning of the economic trouble that President Biden inherited in January 2021.

Along with Jan 6th and Ukraine his plate was and remains people like you to ignore this reality, as well as a Republican Party that first and only efforts are to get The Congress this year and the White House in 2024.

Never have anyone like you and others ever on The Right put forth the changes to immediately fix inflation - worldwide. It's clear that the 21st Century Republican Party with McConnell, McCarthy and tump to put the American People first.

Every day I read the hateful, ignorant and partisan attacks on Democrats from people like you. What say you Votto, post a list of things that Biden hasn't done and you believe is not working!
Here are a few major reasons logical and rational people see Biden as a pedophile, liar and above all truly dumb person who because of voter fraud became YOUR leader leading you into "Wokeness", wasteful and costly and totally wrong climate change.

10_ways_Biden_caused_gasprices.png

Bidensguarantteeridoil.png
Biden_pedo_kissing_kids.png

Here are a few major reasons logical and rational people see Biden as a pedophile, liar and above all truly dumb person who because of voter fraud became YOUR leader leading you into "Wokeness", wasteful and costly and totally wrong climate change.

View attachment 699919
View attachment 699916View attachment 699920
Methinks, and I don't believe you do, is you want others to believe a Pedophile can be arraigned and convicted as a sexual predator with the same pictures posted ad nausea.

It's people like you, scum bags and damn liars who echo rumors without any probative evidence.

What is really so totally disappointing is the concept of "follow the science" which many on the left accuse the right of not doing was so obvious in 2020 to people like Trump who is not a scientist but practical!
COVID killed as of today. 1,080,356 Americans. FACTS:
Now realize that schools were shut down by most states the first year of COVID but it wasn't till the AGE of COVID deaths became apparent!
FACT 1....HEALTHY people don't DIE from COVID.
FACT 2...Most of the 74 million kids under 18 are healthy and as a result 1,462 kids under 18 died.
FACT 3...Most of the deaths were over age 65.. of the 54.1 million deaths... or 1.5% of the 54.1 million or 786,086 died. They constituted 73%!
.https://www.census.gov/topics/population/older-aging.html
SO folks... geez wouldn't it be "scientific" to understand the word "COMORBIDITY"was the "science" here, i.e. healthy people (most of the 74 million
under 18 are HEALTHY) DIDN"T die. OLDER people over 65 are generally NOT healthy! Hence 73% of USA deaths were over 65!
Trump knew this. Most people with common sense and were "scientific" looked at the numbers and consequently those states like Florida ignored the
extremely biased MSM that supported Biden with $$ and with negative news...i.e.!!! They never told Americans Schools don't need to be shut down!
The average school teacher is under age 44 and Americans age 19-44 deaths constituted 4.8% of the 88 million people!
So These are the FACTS that now NOW Fauci et.al. are recognizing...DUH!!! School kids are still healthy HENCE healthy kids didn't die from Covid.
THESE are the FACTS that the BIASED MSM and the ignorant leaders i.e. Dumb ass Biden just couldn't comprehend (in which case they are truly pathetic) OR they wanted the power! Either way it was ignoring the SCIENCE!!!

Screen Shot 2022-09-22 at 4.37.19 PM.png

The poster above in posts above have noted that he is a damn liar since 9/19/2011. He found this message board eight days after 9-11; being a Republican he has attacked Democrats and liberals in almost all comments he has written.

Of course, he will attempt to respond to his defense, however, is efforts are washed away when the reader notes each of his comments are filled with ad hominems.

He like trump calls everyone but themselves dumb when they don't kiss his ass.

Last edited:
Methinks, and I don't believe you do, is you want others to believe a Pedophile can be arraigned and convicted as a sexual predator with the same pictures posted ad nausea.

It's people like you, scum bags and damn liars who echo rumors without any probative evidence.
"Probative evidence"... Tell me why did FB claim these photos could not be posted for the reason of:
"This post goes against our standards on nudity or sexual activity"!!!
FB claims these photos have "sexual activity"!!! NOT me FB!! FB claims these pictures have "sexual activity"!!!
FBban_Bidenkissing.png

The poster above in posts above have noted that he is a damn liar since 9/19/2011. He found this message board eight days after 9-11; being a Republican he has attacked Democrats and liberals in almost all comments he has written.

Of course, he will attempt to respond to his defense, however, is efforts are washed away when the reader notes each of his comments are filled with ad hominems.
Once again you are proving how totally ignorant you and your ilk are especially when it comes to FACTS and details!
FACT: I joined 9/19/2011 NOT 8 days after 9/11 which happened surprise surprise... 2001!!!
FACT: I, unlike idiots like you provide LINKS, SUBSTANTIATION... go to the links and verify the numbers but you won't as that's characteristic of dummies!
OH and by the way I voted for Jimmy Carter...gasp a Democrat!

Oh, I love this.

Why would you blame Biden for the botched withdrawal out of Afghanistan? Is he a General?
These people are really out of touch with reality. It's that really that makes them iterate on the Internet, with some help from other who have been stuck in Trumpism; it happened in the 1930's and 1950's and only accept the statements of other biddable people.

How sad, they only listen to and watch the TV with Hannity and other talking heads on Fox and listen to Far Right AM Radio talking heads. It's becoming clear that even Hannity has come to change his rhetoric, and that is only because he knows he can get more money and can be paid better.

Once again you are proving how totally ignorant you and your ilk are especially when it comes to FACTS and details!
FACT: I joined 9/19/2011 NOT 8 days after 9/11 which happened surprise surprise... 2001!!!
FACT: I, unlike idiots like you provide LINKS, SUBSTANTIATION... go to the links and verify the numbers but you won't as that's characteristic of dummies!
OH and by the way I voted for Jimmy Carter...gasp a Democrat!
Mea culpa, I did make an error.

Mea culpa, I did make an error.
Hey Join the club... human enough to admit mistakes! Not many of us it appears is in that club!
Only those pompous, pontifical commentators NEVER make a mistake as they are perfect humans and why they waste their perfect time
making perfect remarks on this lowly board is beyond me! No problem.

A 80 something year old Doctor, I hear so many dumb stuff in this forum.

There aren't 80 year olds in prison? He committed perjury. I believe that should be an imprisonable offense. (Sadly it rarely is). Why should I exclude Fauci?

Out of 45,979 suicides, 6,062 were of youths age 15-24 an average of 16.6 suicides per day or from 1/1/2020 to 9/21/22... at that average of 16.6 / day a
total of 16,500 suicides in the 994 days from 1/1/2020 to 09/21/22!
16,500 suicides compared to 1,462 deaths from Covid from 1/1/20 to 9/21/22!

BUT compared to COVID DEATHS???
Ages 0 to 18 as of 9/21/22 total COVID deaths..1,462 of 0-18 or less than 0.00198% of the 74 million under age 18!

Overall, 37.1% of students experienced poor mental health during the pandemic, and 31.1% experienced poor mental health during the preceding 30 days.
In addition, during the 12 months before the survey,
  • 44.2% experienced persistent feelings of sadness or hopelessness,
  • 19.9% had seriously considered attempting suicide, and
  • 9.0% had attempted suicide

Biden/Fauci et.al. that insisted on school closings Contributed to a large number of these 16,500 suicides of our American YOUTHS!
All to protect 74 million kids of which less than 0.00198% have died from Covid!
And why didn't Biden/Fauci that endorsed school closing NOT understand that the primary cause of all deaths was a simple word... COMORBIDITY!
"The simultaneous presence of two or more diseases or medical conditions in a patient."
This comorbidity is diabetes, obesity, heart issues, pneumonia ,Sepsis are some of the diseases that most COVID deaths had. MOST!
And of the 74 million kids under age 18 the VAST VAST Majority don't have at their youth the above issues! YES.. a few do and of them some of them DID die
from COVID!
But why did Biden/Fauci et.al. insist on school closings..????
People over 18 are not youths they are adults.

People over 18 are not youths they are adults.
I Was not able to get the same distinction regarding suicides under 18 but CDC points out 1,683 deaths under 18 as of 2/27/23 or 0.00229%.
And you are missing the point!
Schools were closed when less than 0.00229% deaths of 71 million under age 18!

Yet the MSM, teachers' union all pushed school closures. For political reasons, NOT science!

Today what has been the net effect?
But truly ignorant people aren't aware of what this effort to politicize Covid
(Biden received more money from teachers unions than any other candidate in 2020

Shutting down classrooms in the pandemic’s early days pummeled kids’ education. Many parents believe there are lingering effects​

The first year of the COVID-19 pandemic took a toll on everyone—and the impact still lingers two years later. While children were less prone to fatal infections from the virus, widespread and prolonged school closures mean they are dealing with long-term consequences to their academic progress and emotional well-being.
Roughly six in 10 parents say the first year of the pandemic negatively affected their children’s learning, according to a new report released Wednesday from Pew Research Center. Among those parents, nearly half (44%) say those damaging effects persist, with Black parents most likely to say their kids’ learning progress hasn’t yet bounced back.

This comes as the latest National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP)—sometimes referred to as the nation’s report card—showed the steepest declines in 2020 math scores among fourth- and eighth-graders in nearly 50 years. Reading scores declined across the board in most states as well. Earlier reports have shown that Black and Latino students, as well as students from lower-income households, experienced far more academic erosion than their wealthier, white counterparts.

I Was not able to get the same distinction regarding suicides under 18 but CDC points out 1,683 deaths under 18 as of 2/27/23 or 0.00229%.
And you are missing the point!
Schools were closed when less than 0.00229% deaths of 71 million under age 18!

Yet the MSM, teachers' union all pushed school closures. For political reasons, NOT science!

Today what has been the net effect?
But truly ignorant people aren't aware of what this effort to politicize Covid
(Biden received more money from teachers unions than any other candidate in 2020

Shutting down classrooms in the pandemic’s early days pummeled kids’ education. Many parents believe there are lingering effects​

The first year of the COVID-19 pandemic took a toll on everyone—and the impact still lingers two years later. While children were less prone to fatal infections from the virus, widespread and prolonged school closures mean they are dealing with long-term consequences to their academic progress and emotional well-being.
Roughly six in 10 parents say the first year of the pandemic negatively affected their children’s learning, according to a new report released Wednesday from Pew Research Center. Among those parents, nearly half (44%) say those damaging effects persist, with Black parents most likely to say their kids’ learning progress hasn’t yet bounced back.

This comes as the latest National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP)—sometimes referred to as the nation’s report card—showed the steepest declines in 2020 math scores among fourth- and eighth-graders in nearly 50 years. Reading scores declined across the board in most states as well. Earlier reports have shown that Black and Latino students, as well as students from lower-income households, experienced far more academic erosion than their wealthier, white counterparts.

The only science involved in any of it was Political Science.

Forum List

Back