Biden falls to within margin of error in most states...

That is only if you assume the margin of error favors you in every state.

Tall order

So I'm curious, what do you think about several random topics? Hunter Biden, China, money laundering, crack pipes and child rape. Please pick any or all of the above. :)

I'll come in.

Hunter Biden? So what? He isn't on the ticket. Let's investigate the Trump children while we're at it.

Money Laundering - unproven, Hunter isn't on the ticket.
Crack pipes - Hunter isn't on the ticket.
Child Rape - unproven, Hunter isn't on the ticket.

So...gonna apply your same standards to the Trump kiddos? Or do they get a free pass?

Rudy Giuliani is not on the ticket either
Is Trump going to defend his going to a hotel room with a 15 year old girl?

Ah....not 15 and nothing happened. That is unlike the pictures of the child rapist Biden.

Actually QUITE LIKE the pictures ... because:
no one has authenticated them
no one has authenticated much of anything regarding them and most of the allegations - emails are genuine seemingly, but what's implied into them is not what is necessarily there.

Try to apply the same standards to both.

When law enforcement takes action, I'll pay attention.

Tall order

So I'm curious, what do you think about several random topics? Hunter Biden, China, money laundering, crack pipes and child rape. Please pick any or all of the above. :)

I'll come in.

Hunter Biden? So what? He isn't on the ticket. Let's investigate the Trump children while we're at it.

So...gonna apply your same standards to the Trump kiddos? Or do they get a free pass?

Biden taking a cut of his corruption? - Joe Biden is on the ticket ...

Biden influencing Ukraine and China for his son to cash in? - Joe Biden IS on the ticket

And up until now you always said the problem is with foreign governments. Now suddenly it's not about that, it's about "children." What is there to investigate Trump's children for exactly based on actual evidence like there is with Joe and Hunter?

Leftists have their DNC instructions!!!

DNC talking point: "Hunter isn't on the ticket."

Amazing how one after another they got their instructions and are delivering the same talking point message at the same time, just read one leftist after another

Tall order

I'll come in.

Ah....not 15 and nothing happened. That is unlike the pictures of the child rapist Biden.

no one has authenticated much of anything regarding them and most of the allegations - emails are genuine seemingly, but what's implied into them is not what is necessarily there.

I can authenicate the pictures I've seen. Jesus, its Hunter Biden with a crack pipe in his mouth!!! Damn.....please don't be so obtuse. Even the Biden's are not denying it.

Tall order

I'll come in.

Yes, let's apply the same standard to both.

kaz: {goes back into the vaults of his memory. oh here it is. what Democrats said about Russia, Ukraine, China virus, ...} So what are you afraid of investigating? If there's nothing there, Biden has nothing to be worried about

Tall order
I'll help you out. The lib media has been lying their arses off in the polls ............hoping to swing votes using peer pressure. But they weren't able to swing enough votes as they hoped so now have to hide their manipulative lying poll numbers---so they are forced to move the polls closer and closer so it doesn't look so obvious that they have been lying and to continue manipulate the weak minded who vote as sheep do by who they think is going to win not by who they think should win.

Tall order

True...but even the pollsters admit they have trouble polling Republicans.

Add a sprinkle of bias and a dash of incumbent advantage...

I think that is a myth

Republicans I see have no problem wearing MAGA hats, Trump/Pence bumper stickers and putting Trump flags on their lawns.

But somehow, they are shy about telling pollsters that they support Trump
Many Republicans do all of those things but many conservatives don't because they fear vandalism by the left. There really is a silent bloc of voters out there that aren't being heard from. If Trump is going to win again it will be them that carries him across the finish line.

Tall order

I'll come in.

I can authenicate the pictures I've seen. Jesus, its Hunter Biden with a crack pipe in his mouth!!! Damn.....please don't be so obtuse. Even the Biden's are not denying it.

Democrat standards for Republicans: No proof is sufficient

Democrat standards for Democrats: No proof is required

Tall order

I think that is a myth

Republicans I see have no problem wearing MAGA hats, Trump/Pence bumper stickers and putting Trump flags on their lawns.

Many Republicans do all of those things but many conservatives don't because they fear vandalism by the left. There really is a silent bloc of voters out there that aren't being heard from. If Trump is going to win again it will be them that carries him across the finish line.

I never talked to a pollster in 2016 and I lived in a battleground State and voted for Gary Johnson.

I never talked to a pollster in 2020 and I live in a battleground State and I'm voting for Donald Trump.

There are a lot of us out there. I never considered answering the phone for pollsters, not ever. I'm not shy, I just have no respect for the job they are doing when it comes to political pollsters

Tall order

I'll come in.

kaz: {goes back into the vaults of his memory. oh here it is. what Democrats said about Russia, Ukraine, China virus, ...} So what are you afraid of investigating? If there's nothing there, Biden has nothing to be worried about

It has been and is being investigated. Why haven't the Trump children's activities been investigated?

Tall order

I think that is a myth

I never talked to a pollster in 2016 and I lived in a battleground State and voted for Gary Johnson.

I never talked to a pollster in 2020 and I live in a battleground State and I'm voting for Donald Trump.

There are a lot of us out there. I never considered answering the phone for pollsters, not ever. I'm not shy, I just have no respect for the job they are doing

Makes one wonder how many hidden Biden supporters are out there then.

Tall order

I'll come in.

It has been and is being investigated. Why haven't the Trump children's activities been investigated?

"It has been and is being investigated"

- Is it? By who?

"Why haven't the Trump children's activities been investigated?"

- For what?

Tall order

I'll come in.

1. In this era of deep fakes, excellent photoshops, etc. how can you, without access to any original material, authenticate ANYTHING? Seriously.

Now...I don't doubt that is Hunter with a crack pipe. He already has that reputation - it's known he was an addict.

But the other stuff?

And again - WHO is on the ticket and WHY should we care about Hunter?

Tall order

I'll come in.

- Is it? By who?

Seriously...you don't know about the investigations into Biden/Burisma/Russia....?

- For what?

Enriching themselves and their business' off their father's position.

Tall order

I think that is a myth

There are a lot of us out there. I never considered answering the phone for pollsters, not ever. I'm not shy, I just have no respect for the job they are doing

Based on the willingness of Biden supporters to scream it in our faces, zero.

Biden supporters love telling us they are voting against Trump.

In reality the question is how many will show up. Which doubles the split. How many unpolled Trump supporters will vote for Trump? How many Trump haters won't show up.

Both work for Trump and against Biden. Did you happen to follow the 2016 election at all?

Tall order

I'll come in.

Really? You don't think they have Hunter using drugs and sexually abusing women/girls as they screamed no. Trump people aren't Adam Schiff or the other dems who lie outright------we've seen the photos of the drugs and you know that they aren't going to show the little girls being raped further victimizing them.

Tall order

I'll come in.

- Is it? By who?

Seriously...you don't know about the investigations into Biden/Burisma/Russia....?

Investigations of Biden? No, who did that?

- For what?

Enriching themselves and their business' off their father's position.

That's obviously not what my question was. I asked for the examples, not the blind accusation

Tall order

I think that is a myth

Since Democrats always seem to be "over sampled" Coyote...it would seem that they're the people who have nothing else to do and are willing to sit through ten minutes of questionnaires. Conservatives on the other hand have work they need to do and usually defer.

Tall order

I think that is a myth

Based on the willingness of Biden supporters to scream it in our faces, zero.

Biden supporters love telling us they are voting against Trump.

In reality the question is how many will show up. Which doubles the split. How many unpolled Trump supporters will vote for Trump? How many Trump haters won't show up.

Both work for Trump and against Biden. Did you happen to follow the 2016 election at all?

Kaz...I live in Trump Territory...I see plenty of Trumpsters screaming it. I see it on the internet. I hear it on the radio. They aren't shy.

Trump supporters are more enthusiastic than Biden supporters. That's pretty well established.

2016 isn't comparable frankly...too many differences.
Clinton is not on the ticket.
Biden doesn't work well as a foil to gin jp partisan hate.
Trump has an established record now.
Trump is no longer the outsider.

Forum List

Back