Biden falls to within margin of error in most states...

That is only if you assume the margin of error favors you in every state.

Tall order

True...but even the pollsters admit they have trouble polling Republicans.

Add a sprinkle of bias and a dash of incumbent advantage...

I think that is a myth

Republicans I see have no problem wearing MAGA hats, Trump/Pence bumper stickers and putting Trump flags on their lawns.

But somehow, they are shy about telling pollsters that they support Trump
Not so sure about that.

The Wife wouldn't let me put any political signs out this years. I'm gone 300 days a year and she was concerned.

That's never happened before.

Anecdotal...but close to home.

And this is semi-rural Missouri.
I drove through southern central Missouri in Sept and didn't see any lack of Trump signs. LOL But there aren't many signs here. And I live in a mostly liberal neighborhood in a sea of red. A good smattereing of signs to support voting for a new flag without the confederate flag in it though. Generally the liberal signs get trashed by the trash.
For some reason, Trump voters only go silent when they talk to pollsters.

Tall order
Also consider that Trump's numbers are rising while Biden's are falling.
Trump is working his ass off doing multiple rallies every day.
Don't forget how Hunter's laptop and proof of pay-to-play will hurt Biden going forward.
I see Biden at a steady 8 percent for months.
Hillary was below 5 percent at this time
OK, keep the faith, 2016 was a mirage, Trump can't beat the odds twice, never happen...Trump can't win...never...

I don’t know about you.....But it seems planning for a long shot victory twice in a row is not a good strategy.

Trump has done nothing to broaden his base

Biden was hella dumb running for president and Democrats are hella dumb for nominating him. Now all their corruption is out on the table.

Why did the FBI sit on hunters laptop?

The fbi is a criminal organization and needs to be scrapped. Many of its agents need to be tried for treason and sedition.

They've become the Waffen SS and Secret Police for the democrat Party. God forbid, Biden or any democrat ever becomes President.

Tall order

I think that is a myth

Republicans I see have no problem wearing MAGA hats, Trump/Pence bumper stickers and putting Trump flags on their lawns.

Because they do not want people knowing that they are voting for him. This should tell people something. It is why the polls were so far off in 2016.

Tall order

So I'm curious, what do you think about several random topics? Hunter Biden, China, money laundering, crack pipes and child rape. Please pick any or all of the above. :)

Tall order

I think that is a myth

It's not so much being "shy" as many of us hate modern political pollsters and don't talk to them at all, so we aren't measured at all. And I live in a battleground State

Trump will win Florida easily.

Even in the most Democrat part of the State:

In Miami. Cars were counted by helicopter.
It took 3 hours just to get onto the route. 55,000 counted at the meeting point, another 20,000 joining the line.

For you Biden voters, that's 75,000 vehicles caravaning for Donald J Trump in MIAMI FLORIDA!!
Red Wave! pic.twitter.com/0dq3xxHUJS
— Sandy \uD83C\uDDFA\uD83C\uDDF8 \uD83C\uDDF3\uD83C\uDDF4 \uD83C\uDDF1\uD83C\uDDFA (@SandyForLiberty) October 21, 2020
1603385163737.png

Tall order
Don't forget how Hunter's laptop and proof of pay-to-play will hurt Biden going forward.
I see Biden at a steady 8 percent for months.
Hillary was below 5 percent at this time
OK, keep the faith, 2016 was a mirage, Trump can't beat the odds twice, never happen...Trump can't win...never...

I don’t know about you.....But it seems planning for a long shot victory twice in a row is not a good strategy.

Trump has done nothing to broaden his base

they are in a sense the new intellectual elite. Like the dems of the early 80s' "the others are just incapable of understanding what's good for them."

And the opposition to Trump is basically, the best he can say for any issue is he hasn't made it worse (immigration, and there's disagreement there) but the econ, china, trade, justice, civility ….. not to mention covid. But I suppose if you are an Xian and all issues pale to abortion then he's given you what you wanted.

But if you were in the Trump base, and not just a disaffected Hillary/Indeped voter …. I'd think you'd still be all in with the guy. But the reality is that his path to victory depends on overperforming polls to win by 1% or less in Penn and Ariz and the rest or the traditional gop states.

...and the newest national polls.

Looking more and more like Trump holds ...

If the "secret Trump voter" theory is accurate...we're looking at a blowout.

This, with over 75% of Democrats already having cast a mail-in vote while Republicans haven't even started yet.

I'll be the Corrupt progressive machine is getting nervous about that.

Tall order
Those are excellent points... momentum, trajectory and work ethic.

I don't think work ethic has anything to do with it.

Tall order

So I'm curious, what do you think about several random topics? Hunter Biden, China, money laundering, crack pipes and child rape. Please pick any or all of the above. :)

I'll come in.

Hunter Biden? So what? He isn't on the ticket. Let's investigate the Trump children while we're at it.

Money Laundering - unproven, Hunter isn't on the ticket.
Crack pipes - Hunter isn't on the ticket.
Child Rape - unproven, Hunter isn't on the ticket.

So...gonna apply your same standards to the Trump kiddos? Or do they get a free pass?

Tall order

I think that is a myth

Because they do not want people knowing that they are voting for him. This should tell people something. It is why the polls were so far off in 2016.

So Republicans think this strategy makes more Republicans and independents vote for Trump?

Seems it would make them stay away from the polls. If it’s neck and neck coming down to the wire, more people will have an urgency to vote

Tall order

I'll come in.

Hunter Biden? So what? He isn't on the ticket. Let's investigate the Trump children while we're at it.

So...gonna apply your same standards to the Trump kiddos? Or do they get a free pass?

Rudy Giuliani is not on the ticket either
Is Trump going to defend his going to a hotel room with a 15 year old girl?

Tall order

I'll come in.

Maybe you haven't been keeping up, but two business associates of Hunter and Joe Biden say they are crooked as hell. Also the FBI has confirmed they are investigating the Biden's for money laundering. The business associates said Hunter used the illegal Chinese money as his personal piggy bank. Hunter in his own words said Joe was getting a ten percent cut.

Tall order

I think Hunter Biden is not on the ticket.

America doesn’t care

Tall order

I'll come in.

Rudy Giuliani is not on the ticket either
Is Trump going to defend his going to a hotel room with a 15 year old girl?

Ah....not 15 and nothing happened. That is unlike the pictures of the child rapist Biden.

Tall order

I think Hunter Biden is not on the ticket.

America doesn’t care

So Joe is innocent. I'm sure he'll ask for the entire computer hard drive to be released to clear his good name. :lol:

Tall order

I think that is a myth

No we just think liberal pollsters are idiots.

New Topics

Forum List

Back