Biden Expected to Surpass $300 Million Raised in August, Shattering Record

No amount of money will bring Crazy Joe's cognitive faculties back. Dementia isn't reversible.

The CCP gave Hunter 10% interest in a multi billion company. A $300MM check to Biden/Cam-ala is peanuts for the CCP

Tim Pool:
1599001267765.png

Lets remember the small donations to Obama, rumored to be coming from China and other countries avoided campaign finance laws and scrutiny.

It would be one thing if this was from mostly big Wall Street donors, but a lot of small donor money has poured into his campaign and that should make the Trump folks nervous

Joe Biden Jr. is expected to report a record-breaking haul of donations for August, raising more than $300 million between his campaign and his shared committees with the Democratic Party, according to two people familiar with the matter.

The sum would shatter past monthly records as small donors have poured money into Mr. Biden’s coffers, especially since the selection of Senator Kamala Harris as his running mate, and big contributors, from Silicon Valley to Wall Street, have given checks that can be as large as $620,000.

Heh..

No.

It would be one thing if this was from mostly big Wall Street donors, but a lot of small donor money has poured into his campaign and that should make the Trump folks nervous

Joe Biden Jr. is expected to report a record-breaking haul of donations for August, raising more than $300 million between his campaign and his shared committees with the Democratic Party, according to two people familiar with the matter.

The sum would shatter past monthly records as small donors have poured money into Mr. Biden’s coffers, especially since the selection of Senator Kamala Harris as his running mate, and big contributors, from Silicon Valley to Wall Street, have given checks that can be as large as $620,000.

He's still going to lose.

Internet fundraising is a new normal. Recently it's become a good benchmark to measure what the popular vote will look like. That's about it. as far as indicators go. But that's just my own view.

As long as everybody remembers who the pioneer kings and queens of the political underground are. The lords of the almighty Money Bomb. Imitated but never duplicated.

We achieved the largest single-day fundraiser of any kind in U.S. presidential campaign history at a little over 4 million for Ron back when he was running and then continued to do better consistently through two election cycles and many other legislation awareness campaigns. 8 years later Bernie's folks came along and they did very well. I don't agree with their solutions, but they should be commended for great organization and fundraising. I imagine a lot of those folks are donating to Murder Town USA's home town boy this time around.

I wouldn't give it much weight in terms of outcomes.

Last edited:

Why would it make us nervous? Hillary outspent the Donald 2 to 1 in 2016. Biden will need 4 to 1 to even compete.

I'm surprised.

Biden is a big bank guy. When I read the title of the thread I expected it to have come from big banks and credit card companies.

I'm surprised.

Forum List

Back