Biden Energy Pick Set to Make Millions from Prominent Energy Company

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Culture of Corruption of the Swamp.
I’m shocked there’s gambling go on in this administration!
1611408799621.jpeg

View attachment 447343
Now you mind conflicts of interest?

Trump made money on his Washington hotel. So inappropriate

View attachment 447343

Trump aided the economy which spurred profits for most all businesses..............

View attachment 447343

Suddenly the Left love corrupt politicians!
No shock. They voted for a guy who never worked a day in his life yet is a multimillionaire.

View attachment 447343

No shock. They voted for a guy who never worked a day in his life yet is a multimillionaire.
Isn’t Mitch McConnell one of the richest senators?

View attachment 447343

Wait, did you read your own article? It's about all this money Granholm will make selling off her ownership to companies and other stocks that would be a conflict of interest. That is what she is supposed to do.

View attachment 447343

Wait, did you read your own article? It's about all this money Granholm will make selling off her ownership to companies and other stocks that would be a conflict of interest. That is what she is supposed to do.
Republicans are always making up fake news

View attachment 447343

Yeah, but they were OK with Trump steering millions of dollars in government business to his own companies.

View attachment 447343

Yeah, but they were OK with Trump steering millions of dollars in government business to his own companies.
The irony of how trump botched the handling of corona is that it’s killing his businesses. Profits down 30%. He goes back to Mara lago and has to deal with that and possible jail time. I smell another bankruptcy

View attachment 447343

The irony of how trump botched the handling of corona is that it’s killing his businesses. Profits down 30%. He goes back to Mara lago and has to deal with that and possible jail time. I smell another bankruptcy

Never underestimate the power to grift and mine money out of the morons who believe every word Trump utters.

View attachment 447343

He sure is, from his father-in-law being the owner of a huge shipping company, shipping all those cheap Chinese made goods around the world. Feel free to throw him in jail, if you can.

View attachment 447343

He didn’t botch it you lemming. You were completely duped by the MSM and will likely continue to be during the Biden/Harris disaster.

View attachment 447343

Most of which came from his mother in laws will.

Mitch McConnell Net Worth is $30 Million (Updated For 2020) (moneyinc.com)

View attachment 447343

He sure is, from his father-in-law being the owner of a huge shipping company, shipping all those cheap Chinese made goods around the world. Feel free to throw him in jail, if you can.
Lets see what things republicans do moving forward that are designed to strengthen and grow the middle class.

The problem with republicans is they believe whatever is good for business is good for labor.

View attachment 447343

He didn’t botch it you lemming. You were completely duped by the MSM and will likely continue to be during the Biden/Harris disaster.
You will hold biden to a higher standard, flip flop and suddenly become fiscally conservative

View attachment 447343

Please don’t tell me his wife was hot back in the day.
I have to believe he married an ugly woman for her money

View attachment 447343

You will hold biden to a higher standard, flip flop and suddenly become fiscally conservative

You will hold biden to a higher standard,

The same standard you held Trump to.

So she's selling stock? The HORROR!! :eek:
Where were you clowns when Republicans like David Purdue, Kelly Loeffler and Chris Collins were committing actual crimes using classified information for insider trading?
Where were you when every single Trump appointment with ties to big energy were grifting like hell?
You have no shame, but thanks for another Faux Outrage du Jour!

View attachment 447343

Please don’t tell me his wife was hot back in the day.
I have to believe he married an ugly woman for her money

Certainly not unattractive.

1611507212615.png

Forum List

Back