Biden ends student debt relief

What ever happened to personal responsibility? Tell you what, I paid all my college tuition including loans, and both my son's tuition, room, and board. You do the same. The government is not responsible for your student loan. The lesson you are learning now about paying loans off is probably the most effective lesson you learned in your years of college and grad school. Don't miss out on this lesson.
There were kids in my college who took out student loans, yet they went to Cancun for spring break, Stowe for winter break, etc. I skipped all that because I didn’t have the money.

So in effect, their student loans paid for their vacations, while I stayed behind and worked full-time during breaks. And NOW, those loans should just be forgiven?

There were kids in my college who took out student loans, yet they went to Cancun for spring break, Stowe for winter break, etc. I skipped all that because I didn’t have the money.

So in effect, their student loans paid for their vacations, while I stayed behind and worked full-time during breaks. And NOW, those loans should just be forgiven?
Awwwwwwwww

Maybe we should give social security reparations to families of people wo died before social security.

Or give you the child tax credit that wasn't around when you were a baby.

Only 57% of voters under 30 can identify which party controls the House. Only 36% of them voted in the last midterm election

Only 57% of voters under 30 can identify which party controls the House. Only 36% of them voted in the last midterm election
That’s why the Dems want to forgive student loans. They’re basically telling the 20-somethings that if they get their face out of their cell phones and take time to vote, they won’t have to pay back thousands of loans.

It’s essentially paying them for their vote.

Forum List

Back