Biden = Embarrassment in Chief

Who cares, he's just a puppet anyway. What people should be concerned about is who's pulling the strings.

The rights of sex minorities should be protected "from Chechnya to Cameroon," Biden said.
Somehow I missed the moment when the Russian region of Chechnya and the state of Cameroon became the zone of responsibility of the US president.
I also don't remember that Cameroon and Chechnya planted a culture of perverts and their way of life in the United States...

Are you ever not a deranged lunatic? What a weird and uniformed person you are.
If you're going to resort to personal attacks then you won't make the cut with me today. It's too lively already for me to keep up with the on-topic replies.
And I haven't even started with sweet Chicy yet.

If you're going to resort to personal attacks then you won't make the cut with me today. It's too lively already for me to keep up with the on-topic replies.
And I haven't even started with sweet Chicy yet.
Listen asshole. When you attack Jewish people, it is you who began the personal attacks. I am a proud Zionist. So cut the crap with your conspiracy theories about some weird Zionist takeover. It’s retarded. You can become like other leftists here and place me on ignore. That’s the cowards way out. Zionist that!

Listen asshole. When you attack Jewish people,
I have always been consistent on not attacking Jewish people and I'm always cognizant of the huge difference between peaceful Jews and the evil Zionists.

If you want to turn that into a personal attack by me by posing as a Zionist all of a sudden then it's your choice.

I have always been consistent on not attacking Jewish people and I'm always cognizant of the huge difference between peaceful Jews and the evil Zionists.

If you want to turn that into a personal attack by me by posing as a Zionist all of a sudden then it's your choice.
Most Jews are Zionists. All it means is that you support the Jews having a country of their own.

Most Jews are Zionists. All it means is that you support the Jews having a country of their own.
You need to be more careful with your use of the words, 'Jews', 'Zionists', and 'Israelis'.
The majority of Jews aren't Zionists by far and it's doubtful if even half of the Israelis are Zionists.
You could try to disprove the latter if it's important to you too.

He armed Afghanistan for Armageddon idiot, and made the Middle East 100 times more dangerous.

At the end, Biden will be blamed for WW III
The topic of this thread is an admission by Biden's detractors that he's not involved nearly enough in an agenda of Cold war tactics with China.

The Trumpers are screaming out their hateful criticism of Biden and then immediately turning around and trying to deny it!

You need to be more careful with your use of the words, 'Jews', 'Zionists', and 'Israelis'.
The majority of Jews aren't Zionists by far and it's doubtful if even half of the Israelis are Zionists.
You could try to disprove the latter if it's important to you too.
Ha ha ha ha. So now you’re going to tell a Jew how most Jews are. Most interesting

Forum List

Back