Biden = Embarrassment in Chief

This surprises you - Why?

Dude, it's IOWA. Iowa went for Trump by 9 points in 2020 and 10 in 2016.
Their Senators are Chuck Grassley and Joni Ernst.
Legislature? Yep - Overwhelmingly Republican.
Obama did win there twice but Illinois is a neighboring state.

Iowa General Assembly
Senate political groupsRepublican (32) Democratic (18)
House of Representatives political groupsRepublican (59) Democratic (41)

These were the Independents, Moon Bat.

Do you actually think that there are Americans that think this Potatohead is doing a good job? LOL!

By righties, you mean logical people? What in my OP was incorrect? Do tell.
By calling righties logical people you’re incorrect. Half these morons think Trump won the election, that hate is patriotism, and personal sacrifice isn’t patriotism.

Your OP is just irrelevant.

By calling righties logical people you’re incorrect. Half these morons think Trump won the election, that hate is patriotism, and personal sacrifice isn’t patriotism.

Irrelevant means you cannot dispute it. I prefer to think the election was stolen vs the fact that 81 mil voted for the incompetent buffoon. Yikes.

Iowa Poll: 62% of Iowans disapprove of the job Joe Biden is doing as president​

Not a surprise given his mishandling of the border crisis, hypocritical COVID19 policies, Afghanistan disaster, inflation, companies unable to find workers and the tax the rich mantra. I cannot name one action of his that has been positive to be fair. Not one.

Others seem to agree with me. Most others that is.

This is a bad poll for Joe Biden, and it's playing out in everything that he touches right now,” said pollster J. Ann Selzer.”

For those with TDS who always say “but but Trump”….

Biden's job approval rating is lower than former President Donald Trump's worst showing in the Iowa Poll.

Truth over Facts
Buyers Remorse

I have not had a president in my adult life that I have not been embarrassed by....he is just one more in a long line of really shitty choices we made

I have not had a president in my adult life that I have not been embarrassed by....he is just one more in a long line of really shitty choices we made
Dont try to put that shit on me, i didnt vote for the rich, old, white guy, who called blacks predators and finger fucked women....

Irrelevant means you cannot dispute it. I prefer to think the election was stolen vs the fact that 81 mil voted for the incompetent buffoon. Yikes.
One could argue there were only incompetent buffoons on the ticket. One was also a turd of a human. 81M people saw that.

Why would I dispute a Des Moines opinion poll of rural Iowa?

One could argue there were only incompetent buffoons on the ticket. One was also a turd of a human. 81M people saw that.

Why would I dispute a Des Moines opinion poll of rural Iowa?
Not the poll but my narrative as to why the results are what they are. One could argue many things but the fact is that 81 mil voted for an incompetent fool and the country is paying for it.

Truth over Facts

Can you dispute this:

Not a surprise given his mishandling of the border crisis, hypocritical COVID19 policies, Afghanistan disaster, inflation, companies unable to find workers and the tax the rich mantra. I cannot name one action of his that has been positive to be fair. Not one.

Let’s see you try

Pull your head out of your ass, you stupid fuck, you voted for the failure Joe Biteme, dumbass

No, I did not vote for Biden, I have not voted for a Dem since 1992. Just because I do not worship your Trump does not mean that I like Biden....those with a brain cannot stand either.

Can you dispute this:

Let’s see you try

I did, but obviously Iowa is full of CONSERVATIVE independents.
Hey, Biden has had a rotten month no question and his numbers are down all over.
Temporary situation - Nationally in the most recent Fox poll, he's doing better than Donnie EVER did.

FOX News
9/12 - 9/151002 RV5049+1
Update:

Forum List

Back