Biden drops to 39% approval rating

Would anyone let this stuttering shit clown hand them a cheeseburger through a window?

Of course not. The stupid in those eyes, the smell of 2-day old crusty piss and that 1000-yard drooling fucktard stare would make everyone of us drive off in disgust.

And yet it pretends to be the president of a large North American country.

We need real elections.... and it's worth fighting for. Fuck around and find out.

"There was plenty of intel on how fast they would fold, and Biden was informed."

All I can offer is a 'tourist's' view. I ain't in any 'spy agency, or military, or NGO. I'm a retired guy who farms because it's fun and interesting.

So my views on Afghanistan are from what I read, hear, or watch.
Still, I think I know that one of the aspects of 'intelligence services' is that they are sort of a 'funnel' for stuff.

I mean by that, they get an awful lot of 'intelligence' every day, all the time, constantly. In short, a lot of straw is comin' at 'em.......determining which of it is the needle is the hard part.

I have no doubt there was intelligence saying 'a collapse is imminent and it will happen quick'. Maybe they've been hearing that same intelligence for the last 3 years. Is this time for real?

Our allies...the UN, the Brits. the French, had the same waves of intelligence. But this time it was for real, and they were surprised too. And, as that NBC reportage showed .....elements of the Taliban were surprised too.

So, I'm willing to cut some slack on the 'surprise' element.

But I'm really quite skeptical about why our decision makers, our military, our State Department hadn't gamed out a better response long in advance of 2021.

They had years and years before August 2021 to be prepped for this possibility.

He's sinking like a rock. And this latest poll isn't the conservative Rasmussen, either. It was today's Economist/YouGov poll, where they oversampled Democrat voters, big time:

Party breakdown from the poll site:
Dem: 505
Rep: 366
Ind: 465

"President Joe Biden’s approval rating has collapsed to 39 percent, the lowest point of his presidency, according to a Wednesday Economist/YouGov poll.

While only 39 percent percent approve of Biden’s job performance, 49 percent disapprove, a drop of six points in one week."

Poll: Biden's Approval Rating Collapses to 39%, Lowest of Presidency
Doesn't matter... Old Joe is just a Placeholder President... conjured-up to get rid of the dictator-wannabe... I doubt Joe will run again.

All I can offer is a 'tourist's' view. I ain't in any 'spy agency, or military, or NGO. I'm a retired guy who farms because it's fun and interesting.

So my views on Afghanistan are from what I read, hear, or watch.
Still, I think I know that one of the aspects of 'intelligence services' is that they are sort of a 'funnel' for stuff.

I mean by that, they get an awful lot of 'intelligence' every day, all the time, constantly. In short, a lot of straw is comin' at 'em.......determining which of it is the needle is the hard part.

I have no doubt there was intelligence saying 'a collapse is imminent and it will happen quick'. Maybe they've been hearing that same intelligence for the last 3 years. Is this time for real?

Our allies...the UN, the Brits. the French, had the same waves of intelligence. But this time it was for real, and they were surprised too. And, as that NBC reportage showed .....elements of the Taliban were surprised too.

So, I'm willing to cut some slack on the 'surprise' element.

But I'm really quite skeptical about why our decision makers, our military, our State Department hadn't gamed out a better response long in advance of 2021.

They had years and years before August 2021 to be prepped for this possibility.
I'm sure they did have a game plan for this scenario, but, Biden wasn't listening, he just was going to get the military
out on day X, come hell or high water.

"Biden wasn't listening"

No disrespect intended, partner, but.......but what you are asserting is just your personal speculation that 'he didn't listen'.
Unless you were in the room, you do not know what information he was given, when he was given it, and what urgency was layered onto the information so as to guide his timing and his communication.

Unless some principle who was in the room is credibly reported to say he didn't listen.......well, I'll wait to make such a rush to judgment as some have here.

No disrespect intended, partner, but.......but what you are asserting is just your personal speculation that 'he didn't listen'.
Unless you were in the room, you do not know what information he was given, when he was given it, and what urgency was layered onto the information so as to guide his timing and his communication.

Unless some principle who was in the room is credibly reported to say he didn't listen.......well, I'll wait to make such a rush to judgment as some have here.
"Pure speculation", huh? No, I just read, no disrespect......

Biden denies military commanders recommended he leave troops in Afghanistan
Excerpts of call between Joe Biden and Ashraf Ghani July 23

NYT has Biden at 63% approval in their most recent poll. :)

It's a sad day when America's press has turned into a propaganda arm of a political party.

NYT has Biden at 63% approval in their most recent poll. :)

It's a sad day when America's press has turned into a propaganda arm of a political party.

63%?!
calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

Okay. Have it your way. Joe WAS listening but let the Taliban slowly regain Afghanistan anyway
without without any sign of resistance or urgency.

He let billions of dollars of sophisticated arms and military equipment just fall into the hands of a bunch
of savage theocrats straight out of the middle ages.

And he let the Taliban decide who would get out of Afghanistan and who would stay.
We still have many, many people there who want out. Joe is counting on the fact that people will
lose interest in the matter, however.
Truly a president with blood on his hands.

If Joe was paying attention while all this happened how tragic and callous is that?

And if he wasn't paying attention to what people were telling him that's even worse!

Joe presided over the fall of Afghanistan and former allies have been horrified at the way we left...not
that we did leave.

Last edited:
"Joe WAS listening but let the Taliban slowly regain Afghanistan anyway
without without any sign of resistance or urgency.

He let billions of dollars of sophisticated arms and military equipment just fall into the hands of a bunch
of savage theocrats........"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, have it your way.
Your opinin, my opinion, the poster Meister's opinion.
None of us are principles.....so it matters little other than being gossipboard fare.

However, it is not unhelpful to note the reportage offered.
To wit --"let the Taliban slowly regain". Ummm?

First, Biden has only been in office since late January. The Taliban have had at least 4 years prior to seep through Afghani society gaining converts, forcing when necessary. And their takeover happened quickly. As the Taliban themselves noted in the NBC reportage. Clearly Afghani's had reached a tipping point where what the Taliban seemed to be promising was perceived to be a better life than what America was offering.

And boom! It happened in a matter of weeks. Much to our surprise. To Britain's. To France's. To NATO's. To the Taliban's.

So there is that.

Does that let our military and our intelligence agencies and our State Department or our POTUS off the hook. No it does not. And the same can be said for those same departments of England, France, NATO, and other allies who had a hand (and boots) in Afghanistan.

----------------------------------------------------------

As far as the equipment. Well, no doubt it was a lot. But much of it was worn equipment. Been in the field for years. And war is hard on stuff.

Much of it was supplied to the Afghani government by NATO after being purchased from American (and others) manufacturers.
It is regrettable that he Taliban is now better armed; however, the more sophisticated stuff needs sophisticated maintenance. Remember, not only did our shooters leave .... so did our wrenchheads.

Lastly, all this caterwauling over 'lost equipment'......well, how could it have been salvaged given the rapid collapse of the Afghani military?

Did the caterwaulers recommend.....beforehand..... that we disarm the Afghani military on the first threat to a provincial capitol? Or was there a magic trigger they were looking for when we could successfully demand that there be a disarming of Afghani troops so we could collect the MR4's? and those night vision goggles?

Or the numerous armored Hum Vee vehicles? Or brand new state of the art helicopters?
Or all the other brand new assault weapons?
Etc.? Worn equipment? Not so much.

Your quote, by the way was cryptic, unsourced and without context.

Whether the Taliban came slithering back slowly or quickly Biden watched it all happen without any
reaction whatsoever, except to shut down Bagrum AB in the middle of the night without any notification
to our Afghanistan allies whatsoever.

That is backstabbing carried out at the highest of levels.

Last edited:
Biden voted to invade Afghanistan.........

??? Because that was the right thing to do when Taliban was hosting Osama Bin Laden.

Wrong thing to do was to do after we kicked them out was to try to country build there for 20 years and Biden recognized it earlier than most.

He's sinking like a rock. And this latest poll isn't the conservative Rasmussen, either. It was today's Economist/YouGov poll, where they oversampled Democrat voters, big time:

Party breakdown from the poll site:
Dem: 505
Rep: 366
Ind: 465

"President Joe Biden’s approval rating has collapsed to 39 percent, the lowest point of his presidency, according to a Wednesday Economist/YouGov poll.

While only 39 percent percent approve of Biden’s job performance, 49 percent disapprove, a drop of six points in one week."

Poll: Biden's Approval Rating Collapses to 39%, Lowest of Presidency
I want to see it drop to zero.

Fake news.

It can't possibly be that high.

~~~~~~

“Sinking Like the Titanic” – Joe Biden’s Approval Rating Drops to a Dangerous New Low​

15 Oct 2021 ~~ By JIm Hoft
Joe Biden’s approval rating hit to a new low on Thursday. Only 36% of likely voters approve of his job performance. And the future does not look any better for this far left regime. Energy prices are soaring and the shipping crisis is expected to affect the Christmas season.
Zogby Analytics says Biden’s approval numbers are sinking like the Titanic.
Via The Palmieri Report.

Comment:
Wow 61.3% disapprove of how Joey Xi is doing his job.....
At least when the Titanic was sinking, they had music to pass the time.
There's no musical accompaniment to go with the sinking of the Biden administration.
He's the worst President Ever!
In less than 10 months in office, Joey Xi beat out Jimmy Carter that is unless you're Xi Jinping, a Tech Billionaire or the Narco Mexican Cartel.
Almost forgot Hunter! The Biden presidency is probably a windfall for the prostitutes and crack dealers in Hunter's sphere.
Strangely though, the Quisling Media continues to support the failures and twisted efforts of Joey Xi... All you have to do is access CNN, the NYT, WAPO, or NBC they'll all tell you how smart successful and erudite Joey Xi is.

New Topics

Forum List

Back