Biden drops paid family leave from his monstrous tax and spend bill

You need to lower your expectations.

LOL

Not really
Emerging Electric Vehicles are going beyond my expectations

1635525368028.jpeg

When have you ever displayed that your open to anything that disagrees with your views?

Open to anything? What is that supposed to mean? I'm supposed to be open to something I don't support?

What I gleaned from a number of different sources is that our power grids need to be 'hardened' from differing calamitous events including weather, cyber attacks, terrorist attacks, solar events, nuclear, emp, etc., etc.
There are 7 regional substations nationwide that in the event of one failing that it can have a cascading failure effect on the others.
We have HV (high voltage) transformers that are unique and secretive in their build that the whole grid relies on. In the event of regional substation failures, these HV transformers can overload and die.
We do not keep enough of a supply of HV transformers in stock to replace the dead ones. And, they take 12 to 24 months to manufacture.
I'm no expert, these are my Cliff Notes, but the fragility of our power grid is evident and makes for informative reading.

You are simply mindlessly ranting. You are arguing that if you are pro-life you should be open to abortions.
Or you could be open to understanding why rather than deciding it is because of 'hate' or a goal to 'keep mothers down.'

I mean, clearly the other side thinking you just want to kill babies because you think they are inconvenient and you do not care about murder would certainly be a pointless caricature of what you actually believe, would it not.

But thinking they all are just reliant on hating young mothers is different because....

Hahahahahahahaha! He fucked you DemoKKKrats AGAIN! No student loan forgiveness, no "free" college, and now no paid family leave.

Gotta make more room to pay off the billionaire lefties who pull the strings, so no paid family leave for you, but I think Bezos can go into space again soon!

Now put your masks on and shut the fuck up!

LOL

The Democrats plan to drop paid leave from President Biden’s spending bill due to Sen. Joe Manchin’s (D-WV) opposition.

In a move that will undoubtedly anger progressive Democrats, two sources confirmed to The Hill that paid family leave will be dropped entirely from the bill.

“It likely will not be in the final bill, despite many members lobbying him to support,” the source reportedly said.
The bill originally proposed 12 weeks of paid family leave before being negotiated down to four weeks, both of which failed to persuade Joe Manchin away from his opposition. The Hill noted:
Biden is not a worshiper of God. He is a worshiper of money. Money, save me, says Biden. Jesus is not his Savior. I judge rightly. Joe Biden does not know Christs teachings at all. Tax collectors are godly people to Biden. Christs teachings are evil even foolish to Biden. He calls Christmas the season of giving, knowing that is a lie. They that receive would not need a Christmas tree that represents the colorful fallen Lucifer. They could ask from whatever store, being like a non living tree. People who have life in them, will have self control. They that don't will die forever. Christs teaching would make what we see as Christmas to be obsolete, useless. That season is all bling, bling, songs, and statues, teaching nothing.

Last edited:
Or you could be open to understanding why rather than deciding it is because of 'hate' or a goal to 'keep mothers down.'

I mean, clearly the other side thinking you just want to kill babies because you think they are inconvenient and you do not care about murder would certainly be a pointless caricature of what you actually believe, would it not.

But thinking they all are just reliant on hating young mothers is different because....

Oddly you couldn't explain what it is. So I have nothing to consider.

“Democrats risk disappointing female voters by cutting out a major expansion of paid family and medical leave from a compromise social policy bill.

President Biden campaigned on extending paid leave to working women and men and initially proposed 12 weeks of paid family and medical leave as part of his sweeping domestic agenda.”

Political promises are best left unmade. Sometimes voters remember them.

Everything that has been lost from the "social infrastructure bill" was lost because not a SINGLE Republican is voting for it and of course Manchin and Sinema are voting with Republicans

Once Peter The Buttplug worked a few months then took off for maternity leave the public got too disgusted to continue. That killed the whole idea.

Once Peter The Buttplug worked a few months then took off for maternity leave the public got too disgusted to continue. That killed the whole idea.
Neither "the public"" nor Pete had anything to do with it

Forum List

Back