Biden DOJ Nominee Has Deep Racist Past

The alternative was easy. Hold everyone accountable. I have no idea why that was so controversial.

Hold the guilty and the innocent equally accountable.

This is why I note that you fascists are immoral and unethical by nature.

The collectivism you promote is immoral and unethical by nature.

Holding everyone accountable is the argument.

I'm glad you agree.

"Texas Senator John Cornyn has been strongly opposed to Biden's pick for Assistant Attorney General - Vanita Gupta. A shocking report reveals that it's not just Gupta's past tweets that are a problem for Cornyn; but a particular policeman who Cornyn overlooked but was exposed by Gupta.

In 1999, Cornyn who was at that time the Attorney General of Texas awarded the "Outstanding Lawman of the Year" award to Officer Tom Coleman. The award was for Coleman's undercover investigation of drug dealing in a small town of Tulia between January 1998 and July 1999 - 46 arrests and 38 convictions. The only issue? Many of those arrests were completely false, leading to Coleman being convicted on a charge of perjury in 2005. Cornyn was left red-faced after it came to light he had awarded a cop for a fake investigation and false convictions. Governor Rick Perry issued pardons for 35 of the defendants and a $6 million settlement."

So 20 years ago; this Vanita Gupta chick was some racist lawyer working for the NAACP; she isn't even a black; she is some other kind of darkie. Yet she went down to Texas and stirred up trouble (like those NAACP/ACLU lawyers do) and somehow fooled the judges down there into believing these darkies were framed by this great police officer. For example, one of these drug dealers had her conviction thrown out because at the time the officer said he caught her selling drugs; she was 400 miles away in another state...how does that make her innocent?? Gupta's nomination must be stopped and her racist past must be nationally exposed.

Makes sense, Joe Biden himself has a deep racist past.

The alternative was easy. Hold everyone accountable. I have no idea why that was so controversial.

I'm glad you agree.

That you are immoral and unethical? Yes, I agree.

I'm glad you agree.

Why do you say things we both want but then get mad when I agree with you?

What is funny is your perpetual victim mentality.

To the democrats, anyone who is even slightly different from the mainstream isn't unique or special, they are a VICTIM.

They are VICTIMS of Der Juden, the whites. Part of this is that the democrats, the fascists, deny individuality. People are only viewed as members of groups. Any sub-group is axiomatically victimized by the majority group in the fascist world view.
You mean the Transocrats? I agree.

I'm glad you agree.

What is it we both want?

To hold all accountable for the actions of a few?

No, we don't "both" want that.

I'm glad you agree.

What is it we both want?

To hold all accountable for the actions of a few?

No, we don't "both" want that.

Why you want to be dishonest is something you have to answer to yourself I guess.

I quoted what you said and agreed with it.

Forum List

Back