Biden DOJ admits they haven't prosecuted a single person for illegally protesting outside SCOTUS justices' homes

Well, I call it revealing the weaknesses in your arguments and showing you where you inadvertently said things you now wish you hadn't, but yeah, I enjoy that. In this case, you've admitted that Republicans gave you Roe and defended it for you. Since Roe is one of your most sacred cows, you should be expressing gratitude on a daily basis, but instead you're in here whining about every little thing you imagine they ever did. Why is that?

And, yes, you admitted that TRUMP! kept his word, something I've never seen you voluntarily admit until now.

That's like saying we should admire Hitler for keeping all his promises (Starting a war, killing the Jews, all the other awful stuff he did.)

Uh, no, Trump keeping his word isnt' a good thing, because the majority rejected him... multiple times.

"I'm Going to do some crazy shit!"

"NOOOOOO!!!!"

Well, due to an anachronism, he became president anyway... and McConnel let him stack the court with crazies.

Last edited:
That's like saying we should admire Hitler for keeping all his promises (Starting a war, killing the Jews, all the other awful stuff he did.)

Uh, no, Trump keeping his word isnt' a good thing, because the majority rejected him... multiple times.

"I'm Going to do some crazy shit!"

"NOOOOOO!!!!"

Well, due to an anachronism, he became president anyway... and McConnel let him stack the court with crazies.
He became president under the laws governing how presidents are elected, doesn't matter how old the mechanism is. Hey, here's a thought. Since you don't like the mechanism, get enough people to agree and amend the Constitution. I find it interesting that you applaud politicians for lying and excoriate them when they keep their promises. Sad, but interesting. Maybe you should talk to someone about that.

The people said no.
The people said no.
The people said no.
And now you're starting to understand that the people were not intended to elect the president. The people can say whatever they want to say, but the states elect the POTUS. It doesn't matter if the Patriots were popular or not when they won those Super Bowls, they won.

nope, that's not what the principles of a Democracy is. When people clearly reject someone, that should be the end of the story.
And, as you've been told ad nauseum, we're not a democracy, which is mob rule. Even at that, there is only one office that is so elected. The presidency was not supposed to be a popularity contest where everyone votes for the cute one.

And, as you've been told ad nauseum, we're not a democracy, which is mob rule. Even at that, there is only one office that is so elected. The presidency was not supposed to be a popularity contest where everyone votes for the cute one.

But, that's kind of what happened... you rejected a woman with years of experience and expertise for the Fake Game Show host.

The thing is, the occassions where the EC has overridden the will of the people - Hayes, Bush, Trump - have been unmitigated disasters for the US.

There's a very clearly worded law (18 U.S. Code § 1507) that prohibits these protests, and Joe Biden's administration has effectively told terrorists like the one who tried to murder Brett Kavanaugh that they are free to break that law without repercussions.

Well, the right seem to think there should be no repercussions for breaking the law

But, that's kind of what happened... you rejected a woman with years of experience and expertise for the Fake Game Show host.

The thing is, the occassions where the EC has overridden the will of the people - Hayes, Bush, Trump - have been unmitigated disasters for the US.
That's irrelevant, as unmitigated disasters have come from the EC and the popular vote matching up. And thankfully we avoided one in '16.

Um, well, if it did, the people have no one to blame but themselves.

But Bush, Trump, Hayes- these were disasters the people WANTED to avoid, and got stuck with them anyway.
You're crying over something that has functioned well for centuries, and the winner has always been the real winner.

You're crying over something that has functioned well for centuries, and the winner has always been the real winner.

It hasn't functioned well. Other than the times it shits the bed and puts in someone who the people didn't want (I haven't even discussed JQ Adams and Benjamin Harrison, who were also pretty bad), it distorts democracy.

Instead of presidential candidates focusing on the good of the whole country, they focus on winning over a few swing states. If you lived in MS or IL, you barely knew a presidential election was going on in 2020. All the action happened in the five states that decided it, plus a couple others where Biden or Trump thought they had a chance of flipping. So really, we only had an election in 10 states. Why is Ethanol still a thing? Because we need to keep those corn farmers in Iowa happy.

That in turn, depresses the national vote. Only 66% of eligible voters voted in 2020. No reason why you should. In 2020, I went out and voted. But Biden was going to win IL, no matter what I did, Dick Durbin had token opposition that year, and my Congressman didn't even draw a Republican opponent. (The Libertarian racked up 20% of the vote from the usual inbreds who didn't want to vote for the guy with the funny Indian name.)

It has institutionalized the two party system by making it impossible for a third party to get any traction. Why? because at the end of the day, even though third parties poll well (Perot in 1992, Anderson in 1980) at the end of the day, people know that they aren't going to win. At best, they'll toss the election into congress. And we all whine every year about how we had to choose the lesser of two evils. (Except 2016, when some of you said, "Fuck it, go with the greater evil". )

It disenfranchises voters of color by giving more weight to predominately white states. Which is why the GOP has been about "White Grievance" since 1968. Trump just cranked it up to 11.

Great, so explain your logic for why the First Amendment protects protesting justices from a public sidewalk outside of a courthouse but the First Amendment doesn't protect protesting justices from a public sidewalk outside of their residence...
There are more than enough reasons moron…

1. judges families live in those homes…

2. A courthouse is public property, a residence is private property.

3. You’re a moron.

It hasn't functioned well. Other than the times it shits the bed and puts in someone who the people didn't want (I haven't even discussed JQ Adams and Benjamin Harrison, who were also pretty bad), it distorts democracy.

Instead of presidential candidates focusing on the good of the whole country, they focus on winning over a few swing states. If you lived in MS or IL, you barely knew a presidential election was going on in 2020. All the action happened in the five states that decided it, plus a couple others where Biden or Trump thought they had a chance of flipping. So really, we only had an election in 10 states. Why is Ethanol still a thing? Because we need to keep those corn farmers in Iowa happy.

That in turn, depresses the national vote. Only 66% of eligible voters voted in 2020. No reason why you should. In 2020, I went out and voted. But Biden was going to win IL, no matter what I did, Dick Durbin had token opposition that year, and my Congressman didn't even draw a Republican opponent. (The Libertarian racked up 20% of the vote from the usual inbreds who didn't want to vote for the guy with the funny Indian name.)

It has institutionalized the two party system by making it impossible for a third party to get any traction. Why? because at the end of the day, even though third parties poll well (Perot in 1992, Anderson in 1980) at the end of the day, people know that they aren't going to win. At best, they'll toss the election into congress. And we all whine every year about how we had to choose the lesser of two evils. (Except 2016, when some of you said, "Fuck it, go with the greater evil". )

It disenfranchises voters of color by giving more weight to predominately white states. Which is why the GOP has been about "White Grievance" since 1968. Trump just cranked it up to 11.
If you think it's bad for MS or IL now, it would be much, much worse if the top 10 cities elected the president.

There are more than enough reasons moron…

1. judges families live in those homes…

2. A courthouse is public property, a residence is private property.

3. You’re a moron.

And a sidewalk is still a public walkway whether it's in front of a public building or a private building. Rights don't change just because of an adjacent building.

If you think it's bad for MS or IL now, it would be much, much worse if the top 10 cities elected the president.

Not seeing how that would happen, even though IL has one of the top ten cities.

the population of cities don't vote as a block. I mean, I know city folks scare you and stuff... especially the darker skinned ones... but the top ten cities combines only account for 25.2 Million of a population of 330 million.

1. New York, New York – 8,467,513
  2. Los Angeles, California – 3,849,297
  3. Chicago, Illinois – 2,696,555
  4. Houston, Texas – 2,288,250
  5. Phoenix, Arizona – 1,624,569
  6. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – 1,576,251
  7. San Antonio, Texas – 1,451,853
  8. San Diego, California – 1,381,611
  9. Dallas, Texas – 1,288,457
  10. San Jose, California – 983,489
That works on the dubious premise that city residents can all vote, or that they vote in a monolithic block.

Not seeing how that would happen, even though IL has one of the top ten cities.

the population of cities don't vote as a block. I mean, I know city folks scare you and stuff... especially the darker skinned ones... but the top ten cities combines only account for 25.2 Million of a population of 330 million.

1. New York, New York – 8,467,513
  2. Los Angeles, California – 3,849,297
  3. Chicago, Illinois – 2,696,555
  4. Houston, Texas – 2,288,250
  5. Phoenix, Arizona – 1,624,569
  6. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – 1,576,251
  7. San Antonio, Texas – 1,451,853
  8. San Diego, California – 1,381,611
  9. Dallas, Texas – 1,288,457
  10. San Jose, California – 983,489
That works on the dubious premise that city residents can all vote, or that they vote in a monolithic block.
It doesn't matter if they do because the concerns of the rural dwellers would be completely ignored. You think it was bad when Hillary completely ignored large parts of the country in '16? It would be a lot worse.

It doesn't matter if they do because the concerns of the rural dwellers would be completely ignored. You think it was bad when Hillary completely ignored large parts of the country in '16? It would be a lot worse.

1) Fuck the rural areas, bunch of inbred morons. They should be glad they get a disporportinate amount of federal spending.
2) Rural areas will have the same voting power as the rest of us do. one person, one vote.

1) Fuck the rural areas, bunch of inbred morons. They should be glad they get a disporportinate amount of federal spending.
2) Rural areas will have the same voting power as the rest of us do. one person, one vote.
You would last maybe a week without rural people, and they'd shake their heads at your stupidity and arrogance while watching you go up in smoke as the cities burned.

Forum List

Back