Biden Doesn't Want to "Allow" Us to Have Modern Firearms, Proves His Brain Damage is Accelerating

As with everything, Democrats try to win the argument with semantics. "Semi-automatic" guns are basically everything but muzzle loaders. The expression is meaningless, but it makes a rifle or pistol sound more dangerous. Either Biden is an ignoramus or...well, I'll leave it at that.

Also, "assault weapons." The only difference between a deer rifle and an "assault weapon" is now you hold it. They have identical lethality, but "assault weapons" sounds so much more frightening (if you are a moron).

It wouldn't be just muzzle loaders allowed. I would say revolvers, bolt action, lever action, and pump action would still be allowed.

Still doesn't make banning semi-automatics constitutional.

And the ones publicly posting they won't surrender and with gun related avatars....those will be the first to do so.
This^ is what we call an OPINION. If they decide to come for the guns before enough Americans have been fully brainwashed, they'll get a fight. The fact that you disagree makes no difference at all. For some, especially for the remaining Boomers and their children, dying in such a cause is something they will have made their peace with.

Sure, some will get on their knees, others will make a stand and go down fighting at their own front doors, but those the DC crowd will most have to worry about are the ones with simple, scoped 6.5s or .308s. Insurrection will become a reality the day they decide they can take the guns. It sounds like you've decided that your life is more precious than your freedom. Good luck with that because the very NATURE of the Left is total subjugation. They will never be satisfied because they are driven by a need to control and punish those who disagree with them.

I would say revolvers, bolt action, lever action, and pump action would still be allowed.
Only until they've processed all of the semi-autos. Then some nut will conveniently start sniping people with one of those types and voila`, the rest will have to go as well. They can have mine as soon as I no longer need it.

While you've been bragging on paper (or forums) about what you say you will do or wont do when they come for yours.......(you really won't do anything)

THEY have quietly built a registry of most gun owners and profiles of the VERY few likely to do anything at all other than comply.
They've tapped your phones, recorded your emails and calls...purchases. If you have a gun, THEY KNOW about it.

No matter how much you believe you are tuff enough to resist, you aren't. Not even close.
THEY have a plan and are executing it step by step. Your side has nothing but false bravado and hollow talk.
They have millions of boot lickers more than willing to aim superior weapons at you and your family (and use them)

You may not like it...but they ARE going to get your guns sooner or later. Makes no difference what you think or say.
The REALITY is that there is no meaningful resistance.
And no, you are NOT going to stop them by putting up a one man show when they arrive at your door. That's a fantasy of fools.
And the ones publicly posting they won't surrender and with gun related avatars....those will be the first to do so.
The VERY FEW who will actually fight will never say a word to that effect publicly.

They know what you have and what your vulnerabilities are and are fully prepared to use them all against you.
When you are forced to choose between your firearms..OR....Family and Food...you are going to comply and choose the latter every time.

You MUST be disarmed, because what they have in store for you is too shocking to leave you with any chance of resistance.
All that said...I LOVE this cute meme (even though it won't save your guns from being taken)

download-42-jpeg.731104
So, because you would freely give up your weapons rather than defend your own rights, you assume everyone else would also do the same.... sounds like something a coward would say to me.

Maybe it's hard for you to believe but not everybody will so easily surrender to tyranny & would die as a free person with God given rights intact rather than bend the knee to unConstitutional orders to live a bit longer as a slave.

Like I said, they come for my guns & they'll get the ammo first but it's a free country so you can roll up in a fetal position & beg them to not harm you.
Good luck with that.

It wouldn't be just muzzle loaders allowed. I would say revolvers, bolt action, lever action, and pump action would still be allowed.

Still doesn't make banning semi-automatics constitutional.
With a revolver, every time you squeeze the trigger, it fires. This would qualify it as a semi-automatic in the minds of the ignorant lefty bed wetters & they will definitely come for them as well.

We aren't dealing with the best & brightest when it comes to the gun grabbers.
Or any proggy for that matter

Last edited:
With a revolver, every time you squeeze the trigger, it fires. This would qualify it a semi-automatic in the minds of the ignorant lefty bed wetters & they will definitely come for them as well.

We aren't dealing with the best & brightest when it comes to the gun grabbers.
Or any proggy for that matter

They usually point to revolvers as the "Acceptable" handgun, until they try to ban all handguns.

Just look to Canadas new gun regulations, and Bidens hard on for American gun restrictions, after Canada's announcement to see where they are headed next...

Don't forget the recent SBR regulations that just went through either...

Apparently our resident & his dementia have progressed to the point they no longer remembers we have a Constitution.
He really believes he can either EO our gun rights away or make congress pass unConsitutional infringements that would make the majority of legal gun owners criminals.

He is attacking semi-auto guns, saying we shouldn't "allow" them & doing so is "sick".
How many hear have a semi-auto shotgun for bird hunting? I've had one for about 40 years & it has never escaped & committed a crime of any kind, much less a mass shooting.
As a matter of fact, none of my guns have ever committed a crime.
Maybe it's because it's the fault of the perp, not the tool, & I'm not severely disturbed like the vast majority of murderers are?

The left would like nothing more than to disarm us & leave us at the mercy of their totally deranged agenda of a reset where we own nothing & we better like it or else.

In case it hasn't been made clear enough yet for you progbots, we will NEVER surrender our guns or any other rights no matter how much you whinge or lie about the facts.
In fact, the crazier you all get, the more people end up buying guns with no intentions of ever surrendering them.
If you come for the guns, we send the bullets first

While mumbling about the recent mass shooting at a Colorado LGBT club by a suspect we later learned self-identified as “non-binary,” which totally blew the left’s “right-wing” narrative out of the water, Biden said:

The idea we still allow semi-automatic weapons to be purchased is sick. Just sick. It has no socially redeeming value. Zero. None. Not a single solitary rationale for it except profit for the gun manufacturers.

Sounds to me like he's talking about the clot shots here.

Remember, the diaper dude used to defend the 2A back when he had a little hair & before the winds blew his feather all over like the spineless moron he has always been

View attachment 731091

Biden and his ilk are not actually Democrats, but rather, Marxist-Globalists and their soft on on crime policies were deliberate, knowing that releasing violent offenders after arresting them, would exacerbate the violence resulting in deaths, to gain favor in getting rid of firearms from the law-abiding public. The Democrats are now the tyrannical government our founding fathers warned us about.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back