Biden doesn't know basic history -pissing our $$ to Central America

I think that the Harris administration might have a good idea: If sending money to Central America will help persuade some Central Americans to stay in their homelands, then it might be a good investment.

If I am not mistaken, ALL American administrations have recognized that improving the standard of living in Mexico & Central America is the key to controlling the flow of undocumented immigrants to this country.
you racist swine, why do you not want brown people to come here...get woke you joke

dementia joe is considering giving central americans cash payments so they can stay in their own countries. joe is delusional unable to cope with reality. joe give them free money and they will use that money to pay human traffickers to bring them to the US border. and then you dementia joe, will let them continue on to any where they want to go in the USA. Soon these illegal aliens will be clamoring for their legalization with a path to US Citizenship. Dementia joe needs to be impeached .
maybe he can borrow the money from Hunter if that bozo hasnt blown it all on hookers and coke

Aren't we already giving central Americans cash payments indirectly? The last Relief Bill gave illegals a check; Sen Ted Cruz submitted an amendment to the Bill to nix that, but the democrats shot it down. So, how much of that money do you figure went south of the border to families in central and maybe south America? And Biden wants to give them even more money? To people that don't even live here? Hard to believe the democrats would do that; you'd think they would be thrown out of office in 2022. And rightly so.
A lot of the stimulus money given so far has ended up south of the border. that is well known. but now dementia joe wants to give cash to people living their home countries.

I think that the Harris administration might have a good idea: If sending money to Central America will help persuade some Central Americans to stay in their homelands, then it might be a good investment.

If I am not mistaken, ALL American administrations have recognized that improving the standard of living in Mexico & Central America is the key to controlling the flow of undocumented immigrants to this country.
f--king idiot. why don't you send them some of your own money.

Harris is a HO....sending money does not stop illegals--the money is divided out to the crooks--the leaders of these shitholes with US pols arranging it getting kick backs. This is the real reason for sending money.

you racist swine, why do you not want brown people to come here...get woke you joke
people who immigrate legally to the USA have always been welcome.illegal aliens are not welcome. Improving the living standards in foreign countries is not the responsibility of the US Government and US taxpayers. That is the the responsibility of their own leaders.. you are a f--king idiot

Democrats don't know any more about History than they know about Economics, Climate Science, Biology, Ethics or the Constitution.

Harris is a HO....sending money does not stop illegals--the money is divided out to the crooks--the leaders of these shitholes with US pols arranging it getting kick backs. This is the real reason for sending money.
You are right . they are shithole countries. President Trump was right when he called them shitholes. all these people have messed up their home countries and now they want to come to the USA..

We already broke Central America....can't fix it now...

Best thing to do is to carpet bomb all of them out of existence....it may be wrong morally, but it would feel good

You are right . they are shithole countries. President Trump was right when he called them shitholes. all these people have messed up their home countries and now they want to come to the USA..

Let's be fair.

There have been attempts in Central America to have governments that tried to help the common people, but the United States overthrew such attempts because:

1. The U.S. was terrified of Communist (AKA Russian) influence in those attempts.

2. The U.S. wanted to protect American economic interests.

(Don't forget: Francisco Madero was Mexico's democratically elected president at the turn of the 20th century. The U.S. ambassador did not like him. He told the army it would be fine if they overthrew him, which they did. They also murdered him when he supposedly tried to "escape.")

my god--the dumbass keeps proving he IS a dumbass...wants to give BILLIONS to stop migration = HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH = dumbass

..we gave BILLIONS before and it didn't help
--JFK tried that STUPIDSHIT here:

STOP wasting our $$$$$--goddfkdamn!! how stupid can he be???!!! I said this yesterday--stop the foreign aid crap wasting our $$$$$
--put the military on the border
  • ''''The same day, his Administration confirmed they were considering sending cash payments to Central America to help stem flow of migrants at the border''''
Only a dumbass keeps trying to block the flow of water instead of repairing the leak.

my god--the dumbass keeps proving he IS a dumbass...wants to give BILLIONS to stop migration = HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH = dumbass

..we gave BILLIONS before and it didn't help
--JFK tried that STUPIDSHIT here:

STOP wasting our $$$$$--goddfkdamn!! how stupid can he be???!!! I said this yesterday--stop the foreign aid crap wasting our $$$$$
--put the military on the border
  • ''''The same day, his Administration confirmed they were considering sending cash payments to Central America to help stem flow of migrants at the border''''
Only a dumbass keeps trying to block the flow of water instead of repairing the leak.
only a dumbass doesn't know history and WASTE $$$$
..you didn't read the link!! hahahahahhahahaha

Forum List

Back