Biden Does Putin and Russia a Solid. Waives Sanctions on Nord Stream Pipeline

Yeah sure, he does Germany a solid, lowers their energy costs by allowing that pipeline, and screws over his own country by canceling our pipeline and raising our prices.
"Our" pipeline was Canada's pipeline, to get Canadian tar sand oil - the worst kind - to the Gulf to export to the rest of the world. It didn't benefit us at all, although we took the risks of ruptures and spills.

Apparently you're not informed enough to debate me. Grow a brain, then come back to be embarrassed yet again.

I see this as temporary anyway. Germany is going big on solar and transitioning away from oil. It's necessary because so many homes and businesses are needing to install air conditioning due to climate change.

"Our" pipeline was Canada's pipeline, to get Canadian tar sand oil - the worst kind - to the Gulf to export to the rest of the world. It didn't benefit us at all, although we took the risks of ruptures and spills.

Apparently you're not informed enough to debate me. Grow a brain, then come back to be embarrassed yet again.
How come Joe Biden can simply cancel "Canada's" pipeline? Does Canada have any say in this at all?
No benefits to the US at all? We're just being nice guys and helping Canada out by bisecting the country
with a pipeline that stretches from Alberta to the Gulf of Mexico?

Spend five minutes to inform yourself and you won't look like such a moronic know nothing.

Forum List

Back