Biden DOD cuts pay for tens of thousands of troops.

He served just like you did, slinging hash in the chow hall!

I once at at a temporary Army Mess in a hotspot. Your Daughter being a Captain just might get into the same situation a Female Captain did during Panama when the lines moved and she took command and came out with a medal and then went back to her "Mundane and Safe" job not long after that.

I once at at a temporary Army Mess in a hotspot. Your Daughter being a Captain just might get into the same situation a Female Captain did during Panama when the lines moved and she took command and came out with a medal and then went back to her "Mundane and Safe" job not long after that.
Where do you get off saying that bullshit?

Mundane and safe? Running convoys of supplies to the front lines in Iraq and Syria is safe? Get over yourself, you arrogant, know-nothing piece of shit!

Where do you get off saying that bullshit?

Mundane and safe? Running convoys of supplies to the front lines in Iraq and Syria is safe? Get over yourself, you arrogant, know-nothing piece of shit!

Sorry, but I will not declare either you nor your daughter as Heroes and Patriots. I served with those and you and your family ain't it.

3 hots and a cot are appropriate for those serving time, not those serving their country.
You’re right.

Military people should be paid on a par with other government employees complete with union protection and benefits.

Sorry, but I will not declare either you nor your daughter as Heroes and Patriots. I served with those and you and your family ain't it.
Fuck you and the horse you rode in on! The rest of this message board already sees you are simply an asshole of the highest caliber. I recommend everyone place you on ignore so you can play with yourself and talk to the wind!

You’re right.

Military people should be paid on a par with other government employees complete with union protection and benefits.

No, we don't need Big Labor bosses involved in the military. Of course, professional soldiers should be well paid. Having them answer to some capo and paying tribute to the goombas isn't the way to go. The men should be loyal just to their Generalissimos and other officers.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on! The rest of this message board already sees you are simply an asshole of the highest caliber. I recommend everyone place you on ignore so you can play with yourself and talk to the wind!

Well, it can start with you taking your own advice instead of this Karen behavior.

New Topics

Forum List

Back