Biden document discovery is proof Dems ‘overplayed their hand’ on Trump

And there you go again. Please get that checked, it can't be healthy and you're just embarrassing yourself in public. And while you're at it, do see if you can find that evidence you're Schiffing about.

Because he refused to turn them over, and when he did, he didn't return them all, and accused the FBI of planting them at his residence, while telling everyone they were his. And all this was during a course of a year and a half. That's why the raid was a must.

I'll let you be a DOJ prosecutor. If Trump is guilty of stealing classified materials, then why, after five months after the raid, has there been no charges filed against Trump? I mean, count the number of materials taken and charge Trump of that many counts of violating unauthorized possession of classified documents. Set it to a grand jury and get an indictment. Makes it look like they did to make Trump look bad. There were also several meetings between Trump & his people and the National Archives & FBI. So, negotiations don't go exactly how you want so you HAVE to raid when he's not at the house to get the documents back by force? You sound nothing more than a partisan who will defend a democrat at every turn and will take any and every chance to bash a republican. No biggie to me, but you're not being intellectually honest here.

I'll let you be a DOJ prosecutor. If Trump is guilty of stealing classified materials, then why, after five months after the raid, has there been no charges filed against Trump? I mean, count the number of materials taken and charge Trump of that many counts of violating unauthorized possession of classified documents. Set it to a grand jury and get an indictment. Makes it look like they did to make Trump look bad. There were also several meetings between Trump & his people and the National Archives & FBI. So, negotiations don't go exactly how you want so you HAVE to raid when he's not at the house to get the documents back by force? You sound nothing more than a partisan who will defend a democrat at every turn and will take any and every chance to bash a republican. No biggie to me, but you're not being intellectually honest here.
Quite frankly, this is why top officials are not really worried about classified info security, they know nothing will happen to them if they do stuff that would earn anyone lower in the chain of command a long prison term.

LOL

Want more, nutcase...?

5fa482631df1d5001821931d

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

IMF4DE7NZ5GGXOBZA5QUVLZR2A.jpg

3000.jpeg

18governors-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg

888-character.png

images

420fed2d-f0c9-4085-9650-c60fce754cce_1920x1080.jpg

President_Announcement_Biden_2_1.png

maxresdefault.jpg

I love how you admit to voting for a guy that obviously had dementia when he was supposedly elected.

No real surprise there because EVERY President takes documents with him when he leaves office!
Yes... but Biden had absolutely NO legal authority to do so. He committed a serious crime and now we will watch as his actions are explained away, minimized, and compared to what Orange Man Bad did. And no one has any ability to force a crooked "justice" system to obey the law.

Uh...no.

Its proof that every time you guys justify your blob's actions, it comes back to hamstring you.
Biden took those documents nearly 6 years ago. They've migrated to 3-4 separate sites. On what LEGAL authority did he do this?

You mean besides Trump paying a fine and being forced to shut down his "charitable" foundation because he stole from it? BTW, have you read the 1/6 committee report? Have you considered the Orange Insurrectionist would have been convicted in both impeachments based on the evidence had the jury not been partially comprised of hopelessly biased and ethically compromised Repub senators?
~~~~~~
Link(s)?

Faun is a narcissist concerned with his own prosperity.
Dr. Fauci has been where he is at for decades, without much fanfare, because past presidents had the good sense to follow his advice and contain pandemics.

It only really became an issue with Trump not wanting to scare the stock market and telling people to drink bleach.

Dr. Fauci has been where he is at for decades, without much fanfare, because past presidents had the good sense to follow his advice and contain pandemics.

It only really became an issue with Trump not wanting to scare the stock market and telling people to drink bleach.
Fauci didn't "contain" Covid! He's one of the one's who GAVE us Covid! The "Gain of Function" research that he supported created a super virus. Then he lied about doing so while he shut down the nation's economy and FUBARED our kids! But you love him. Typical Joe!

Fauci didn't "contain" Covid! He's one of the one's who GAVE us Covid! The "Gain of Function" research that he supported created a super virus. Then he lied about doing so while he shut down the nation's economy and FUBARED our kids! But you love him. Typical Joe!
If you are going to repeat batshit (pun intended) conspiracy theories, I'm not sure there's much hope for you.

Continue to watch a sane America reject your values.

If you are going to repeat batshit (pun intended) conspiracy theories, I'm not sure there's much hope for you.

Continue to watch a sane America reject your values.
America has already rejected Tony Fauci, Joe! They finally realized that it was an ego thing with Fauci. He LOVED being the guy in charge of the Covid response!

Forum List

Back