Biden DHS Raises The White Flag - Signals Trump's Border Policy / Plan Was 'Spot On' - Considering Finishing Trump's Wall

FIrst let's note that "considering" is not "restarting" like your claim. The border wall long pre-dates Trump also.

It's not going to do anything about the problem even if he does more than "consider" it.
Your first point begs the question...then why did the left and the propagandist get so upset about it when Trump supported it?

Because both sides largely argue against anything the other side does now even if they supported it before. Trump supported an infrastructure a bill.

I suppose it won't stop the problem...anymore then putting a fence around a farm keeps cattle from escaping, or putting a lock on a door keeps stops break-ins....both are still gonna happen to some degree...but we still do it, because it does help

We can't put a fence around the U.S. It's physically impossible. As long as jobs are being offered they will come.

I don't see anyone from the GOP opposing Xiden restarting the border wall construction now

Both sides have always supported corporate welfare.

Red herring...nobody suggested putting a fence where it's physically impossible.

We aren't going to stop having jobs in the USA either..that would literally destroy the United States. Moreover, nobody wants to stop people from legally coming to the United States

Talk about a red herring. We won't stop having jobs? Really? We can stop allowing business to hire illegals though.

Not if liberal progressives get their way and do away with ICE, and neuter CBP.

FIrst let's note that "considering" is not "restarting" like your claim. The border wall long pre-dates Trump also.

It's not going to do anything about the problem even if he does more than "consider" it.
Your first point begs the question...then why did the left and the propagandist get so upset about it when Trump supported it?

Because both sides largely argue against anything the other side does now even if they supported it before. Trump supported an infrastructure a bill.

I suppose it won't stop the problem...anymore then putting a fence around a farm keeps cattle from escaping, or putting a lock on a door keeps stops break-ins....both are still gonna happen to some degree...but we still do it, because it does help

We can't put a fence around the U.S. It's physically impossible. As long as jobs are being offered they will come.

I don't see anyone from the GOP opposing Xiden restarting the border wall construction now

Red herring...nobody suggested putting a fence where it's physically impossible.

We aren't going to stop having jobs in the USA either..that would literally destroy the United States. Moreover, nobody wants to stop people from legally coming to the United States

Talk about a red herring. We won't stop having jobs? Really? We can stop allowing business to hire illegals though.

Why spend money on a enforcement agency that doesn't enforce much of anything?

where world did you get that idea?

So more anti capitalism eh? Tell me, what would you have done with the illegals caught working at the business you want to destroy?

So more anti capitalism eh? Tell me, what would you have done with the illegals caught working at the business you want to destroy?

LOL.......I have no reason to address those who advocate illegal help which attracts people here illegally by the millions.

LOL.......I have no reason to address those who advocate illegal help which attracts people here illegally by the millions.

As I knew you would, dodge the question completely, because you’re only out to destroy this country.

As I knew you would, dodge the question completely, because you’re only out to destroy this country.

You defend breaking the law and I will do the same but in other areas.

ICE does not prosecute. The DOJ does. It’s hard to prove someone knowingly hired an illegal.

However with that said Trumps DOJ did get the largest penalty in history for a company that did

ICE does not prosecute. The DOJ does. It’s hard to prove someone knowingly hired an illegal.

However with that said Trumps DOJ did get the largest penalty in history for a company that did

An investigation he inherited. He did squat on his own.

he got the punishment! the massive punishment that sent a clear message.

the fact is it’s rare that an employer knowingly hires illegals. But to suggest ICE doesn’t do anything, is a lie. It also certainly depends on who the President is, as we saw from trumps doj they were wanted to make a statement to employers and did. Xiden obviously doesn’t think to much of ICE hence he put Harris in charge of their border humanitarian crisis

It is not the wall we need to stop illegal immigration but more surveillance and deportations. What part of illegal immigration is not a crime subject to deportation? How did a large group of several hundred cross the border without being seen? The group that the little boy was separated from and left in the desert. They know if they get a foot in this country they are here to stay. So they keep coming. Same old liberal shit. The boy told an off-duty Border Patrol agent that he was traveling with a group of 184 migrants and was abandoned during the night. Where was border security? Sound like Biden told them to "stand down"

Now comes the time when the dims start to mimic Trump's agenda and act as if it is their idea. Those dipshits are already taking credit for the expedited vaccine rollout.
I was wondering when THAT would be mentioned. That old fart will say the wall was HIS idea while he slurps his pablum.

PFFFFFTTTTT!

the fact is it’s rare that an employer knowingly hires illegals. But to suggest ICE doesn’t do anything, is a lie. It also certainly depends on who the President is, as we saw from trumps doj they were wanted to make a statement to employers and did. Xiden obviously doesn’t think to much of ICE hence he put Harris in charge of their border humanitarian crisis

Millions of illegals are going to be made legal and then you will be changing your tune.

Millions of illegals are going to be made legal and then you will be changing your tune.
changing my tune about what? Xiden and Congress waiving a magic wand an making these illegal aliens legal won't stop the problem...in fact quite the opposite....it will simply encourage more illegal crossings

PFFFFFTTTTT!

How Many Employers Have Been Prosecuted for Employing Illegals? | HRExecutive.com

Donald Trump entered office propelled by bold promises to make the U.S. immigration system more restrictive and more aggressively enforce its laws in the interior of the country. Ahead of the 2016 elections, the Republican presidential candidate pledged a “deportation force” that would remove millions of unauthorized immigrants. “We have at least 11 million people in this country that came in illegally. They will go out,” he claimed during one primary debate.

Yet after nearly four years in office, the president’s record on immigration—while remarkably faithful to his campaign agenda—did not keep up in at least one regard. Immigration enforcement in the U.S. interior during the Trump administration has lagged far behind the president’s 2016 electoral promises as well as the record of his predecessor, Barack Obama. In fact, the Trump administration deported only slightly more than one-third as many unauthorized immigrants from the interior during its first four fiscal years than did the Obama administration during the same timeframe. Immigration arrests and removals have taken on a higher profile

Trump's Promise of Millions of Deportations Is Yet to Be Fulfilled

Not at all...I am all for e-verify, or any other system that can expose employers, and hit them with the fines necessary to curtail their behavior of exploiting these people. But, their has to be a system of streamlined deportation for those breaking our laws by entering our country and filling these jobs as well...Ever heard the phrase, it takes two to tango?

The problem is you want to only punish one side of that puzzle...Your fellow American....

PFFFFFTTTTT!

How Many Employers Have Been Prosecuted for Employing Illegals? | HRExecutive.com

Donald Trump entered office propelled by bold promises to make the U.S. immigration system more restrictive and more aggressively enforce its laws in the interior of the country. Ahead of the 2016 elections, the Republican presidential candidate pledged a “deportation force” that would remove millions of unauthorized immigrants. “We have at least 11 million people in this country that came in illegally. They will go out,” he claimed during one primary debate.

Yet after nearly four years in office, the president’s record on immigration—while remarkably faithful to his campaign agenda—did not keep up in at least one regard. Immigration enforcement in the U.S. interior during the Trump administration has lagged far behind the president’s 2016 electoral promises as well as the record of his predecessor, Barack Obama. In fact, the Trump administration deported only slightly more than one-third as many unauthorized immigrants from the interior during its first four fiscal years than did the Obama administration during the same timeframe. Immigration arrests and removals have taken on a higher profile

Trump's Promise of Millions of Deportations Is Yet to Be Fulfilled

With a Congress that was committed to work against him...That’s a sweet catch 22 you have there....Yet he still managed to do more to get Mexico to work with us to keep these people on the Mexico side than any other President...And that really pissed you people off, didn’t it?

Not at all...I am all for e-verify, or any other system that can expose employers, and hit them with the fines necessary to curtail their behavior of exploiting these people. But, their has to be a system of streamlined deportation for those breaking our laws by entering our country and filling these jobs as well...Ever heard the phrase, it takes two to tango?

The problem is you want to only punish one side of that puzzle...Your fellow American....

Being for something no one is pushing or enforcing is irrelevant. They do not come if the jobs are not here.

New Topics

Forum List

Back