Biden destroyed these female athletes' opportunities and dreams

Men have greater bone density, muscle density, and better stamina. It is anti science to let men compete against women.

Trans folks should compete against other Trans folks. That's the only way to keep sporting events on a level playing field.
I agree with you, but doubt that there are enough trans runners in the country to form two track teams, much less have that many at each school. I think they should have to try out for the boys teams, but the discrimination alone would keep them from ever competing.

Run faster!

Regardless, track probably won't be your career. You will have one less trophy, that you will blame on a transgender athlete. Get pissy as hell girl, about something that no one but you will ever remember. Or, run faster.
So much for women's rights I guess? LOL
You think lots of the loudest women’s rights people we had are working for the other team on this one? I can’t figure out why more women aren’t mad about this.
Because the woke left then calls you transphobic so you have to grin and bear it. I coached my 6th grade hoops team and the opponent had a boy on it. I said on this board I thought it was unfair and many attacked me as being insensitive and transphobic. I explained that a phobia means fear. I am not afraid of gender confused people. Doesn't mean I want biological boys competing vs. my girls in a girls basketball league. Do you see where I am coming from?
You mean you don't want that 6'8" boy competing against that 5'11" girl team?

Sports will devolve into male teams and transgender teams. Women will be prohibited from having teams.

But I'm sure the girls will have a good time working the concession stands at those sporting events and making everyone sammiches.

Run faster!

Regardless, track probably won't be your career. You will have one less trophy, that you will blame on a transgender athlete. Get pissy as hell girl, about something that no one but you will ever remember. Or, run faster.

Men have greater bone density, muscle density, and better stamina. It is anti science to let men compete against women.

Trans folks should compete against other Trans folks. That's the only way to keep sporting events on a level playing field.
Liberals champion science only so long as it's convenient.

Leftists don't champion science at all. They champion what the fuck they personally want, and then just scream, "Science!"

I can't wait to see trannys show up at the women's US Open and the French Open and the Australian Open tennis tournaments. I'm sure the audiences in the stands and the TV viewers are going to react with cheers! HAAAA HAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
Same with women's soccer and basketball and hockey.

So why haven't they? Trans women have been able to play professional women's tennis since the 70s. (RICHARDS v. US TENNIS ASS | 93 Misc.2d 713 (1977) | sc2d7131654 | Leagle.com)

Why aren't trans women dominating the sport?
Because they're a tiny little minority, maybe?
And hardly any of them are even interested in the sport?
So why all the rending of garments over it?
Maybe because when they do get involved, it fucks over the genetic females?
And we care about that.

Except it doesn't. Transgendered women compete against and lose against cisgendered women all the time. Sky isn't falling (16 states allow and have been allowing trans athletes to compete). Don't get out your piece of the sky umbrella...everything will be fine.
Ask the women they compete against how they feel about it.

I agree with you, but doubt that there are enough trans runners in the country to form two track teams, much less have that many at each school. I think they should have to try out for the boys teams, but the discrimination alone would keep them from ever competing.

Sounds like a "them" problem, not an "us" problem. I care about their "pain" in that regard every bit as much as they care about the pain they're causing to real females.

I can't wait to see trannys show up at the women's US Open and the French Open and the Australian Open tennis tournaments. I'm sure the audiences in the stands and the TV viewers are going to react with cheers! HAAAA HAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
Same with women's soccer and basketball and hockey.

So why haven't they? Trans women have been able to play professional women's tennis since the 70s. (RICHARDS v. US TENNIS ASS | 93 Misc.2d 713 (1977) | sc2d7131654 | Leagle.com)

Why aren't trans women dominating the sport?
Because they're a tiny little minority, maybe?
And hardly any of them are even interested in the sport?
So why all the rending of garments over it?
Maybe because when they do get involved, it fucks over the genetic females?
And we care about that.

Except it doesn't. Transgendered women compete against and lose against cisgendered women all the time. Sky isn't falling (16 states allow and have been allowing trans athletes to compete). Don't get out your piece of the sky umbrella...everything will be fine.
Ask the women they compete against how they feel about it.

As if Seabiscuit gives a rat's ass about anyone other than itself.

All it takes is 5 to completely destroy girls sports. Don't be an idiot.

There are other scholarships that are based on brains and not how fast you can run.
So why don't we just tell the women they don't need to compete in sports. They can take Home Ed and learn to cook. Is that what you're suggesting?
Yup, tell little girls they don't need to compete anywhere because a boy is just going to beat them anyway.

What does that have to do with girls competing against boys pretending to be girls?
"Boys pretending to be girls" as you call them aren't winning at anything. Bully boys just keep beating them up in the schoolyard. They they grow up and beat the same kids up in the workplace. You're just being a bully boy. So shut up already.

"Boys pretending to be girls" as you call them aren't winning at anything. Bully boys just keep beating them up in the schoolyard. They they grow up and beat the same kids up in the workplace. You're just being a bully boy. So shut up already.
You're denying reality and still haven't explained how boys pretending to be girls that dominate girls' sports has anything to do with girls suing the boys in court.

"Boys pretending to be girls" as you falsely claim aren't dominating at anything, let alone sports.

Just stop cutting hair and stabbing out eyes and filing false criminal + mental health charges, will you?
Obviously you haven't been paying attention and do not understand basic biology. You went to government school, didn't you?

Forum List

Back