Biden destroyed these female athletes' opportunities and dreams

Men in contact sports with women is wrong! it's disgusting, totally unfair, and degenerate

Women should say they are NOT going to compete if there are trans genders competing against them, PERIOD.

Like in the case here below....I do not feel an inch of sympathy for the woman who probably had her skull broken ....and is allowing herself to be hit by a man like that....she is an idiot!

1614392788236.png

Run faster!

Regardless, track probably won't be your career. You will have one less trophy, that you will blame on a transgender athlete. Get pissy as hell girl, about something that no one but you will ever remember. Or, run faster.
So much for women's rights I guess? LOL
You think lots of the loudest women’s rights people we had are working for the other team on this one? I can’t figure out why more women aren’t mad about this.
Because the woke left then calls you transphobic so you have to grin and bear it. I coached my 6th grade hoops team and the opponent had a boy on it. I said on this board I thought it was unfair and many attacked me as being insensitive and transphobic. I explained that a phobia means fear. I am not afraid of gender confused people. Doesn't mean I want biological boys competing vs. my girls in a girls basketball league. Do you see where I am coming from?
You mean you don't want that 6'8" boy competing against that 5'11" girl team?

Sports will devolve into male teams and transgender teams. Women will be prohibited from having teams.

Run faster!

Regardless, track probably won't be your career. You will have one less trophy, that you will blame on a transgender athlete. Get pissy as hell girl, about something that no one but you will ever remember. Or, run faster.
So much for women's rights I guess? LOL

Joe Biden is a well known abuser of women. It's not surprising at all he would sign an order to further put women in harm's way and punish them.
Joe Biden is a doddering old man in an increasing state of senility. I suspect he signs whatever is placed in front of him.

The better question would be what sports do women play in mens leagues?
The last I saw was the kicker for some college team and she was abysmal.
I mean 35 yards on a kickoff !?...thats terrible and the other players deserve better.

My wife, my sister, and at least one of my cousins played baseball with the boys. My wife was-far and away-the best player on the team despite usually being the youngest. My sister was also a good player, though in her case, being the oldest in her age group probably helped.

Run faster!

Seems to any thinking person it's the only way sad little MEN pretending to be women can get a trophy

It's lunacy and not fair to real female athletes
It's not about a trophy. It's about scholarships!

Serena Williams would beat John McEnroe so badly that he'd need to be hospitalized.
I do realize he's much older.

I also remember him as the biggest mouthed, racket throwing-est, tantrum baby ever to step onto a court.

Also; this just in: No one gives a hoot about fútbol in the USA.

John McEnroe has a pretty good claim as the best tennis player of the 20th century. He set a pile of records, many of which still stand 30 years later.

No, I’m not. Nobody has yet to show where these young trans women hold an advantage. 16 states allow trans athletes to compete in school sports as the gender they associate with. Show examples of cisgender girls losing scholarships or otherwise being disadvantaged by competing with trans girls.

That's a lie. It has been shown...you, predictably, ignored it.

I play soccer and i do martial arts. the men beat us easily. If you ever played or sparred you would know that.

Most women, yes. More than one man has discovered that the woman half his size can, in fact, chuck him across a room. My wife found when working as an instructor that dumping a dude on his ass three or four times usually got their egos dialed back enough to where they would actually learn from her.

1. Her. Why do intentionally mislabel them? She is a girl and is competing as a girl...and is beaten by girls.

2. HE wanted to wrestle on the boys team but stupid laws passed by transphobic assholes made that impossible.

He/she/whatever should wrestle on whichever team best matches the testosterone content of a blood test.

Part of being PROG is to entertain lowest common denominators and attempt to normalize it. Tons of examples, this, subjective genders, gay marriage, KKK, etc. etc.

Part of that is because they feed off confusion and turmoil, also because it's a distraction.

Just out of curiosity...

Are there any statistics on how often this happens?

Please none of the "Once is too often" responses.

Actual stats on how often, in the US, this has taken place?
We are still in the early phases of allowing boys that pretend to be girls to compete with biological girls. Seeing the results after only a few years strongly indicates that within a short period of time all the female athletic records will be held by males pretending to be female.
The tragedy!
Obviously you have no daughters.

Thats true.

What is also true is that 2 months ago, getting a blob supporter to talk about women's sports would be like getting a blob supporter to admit that climate change is real. It wasn't going to happen.

Now, all of the sudden, it's the most important topic...EVER!

You guys are just eating the slop put down in front of you and regurgitating it.
That's not true.

All of us that have female offspring have been concerned about it for a few years now.
You just never cared to ask us about our concerns because at best you don't care about us, and at the extreme end, your side wants us all dead and plowed under, and our children indoctrinated and enslaved, so you can pimp them out to your friends.

Just out of curiosity...

We are still in the early phases of allowing boys that pretend to be girls to compete with biological girls. Seeing the results after only a few years strongly indicates that within a short period of time all the female athletic records will be held by males pretending to be female.
The tragedy!

Thats true.

What is also true is that 2 months ago, getting a blob supporter to talk about women's sports would be like getting a blob supporter to admit that climate change is real. It wasn't going to happen.

You guys are just eating the slop put down in front of you and regurgitating it.
That's not true.

All of us that have female offspring have been concerned about it for a few years now.
You just never cared to ask us about our concerns because at best you don't care about us, and at the extreme end, your side wants us all dead and plowed under, and our children indoctrinated and enslaved, so you can pimp them out to your friends.
yeah, okay. Thanks for the chuckle.

Just out of curiosity...

The tragedy!

Thats true.

I don't know who out there is supporting this anonymous "blob" you speak of, but I guess they're happy doing it. In the real world, you could have asked me at any point about my stance on allowing boys to dominate girls' sports and I would have been glad to expound on it. Instead, you insist on the group think that is so prevalent among the usual suspects. Why is that?

LOL.

I choose to stick to more important topics such as crunch vs smooth peanut butter, mayo or mustard in the potato salad and if the fridge light stays on when you close the door.
\

Strange how YOU never brought up the topic that means so much to you--why you have never started a thread on it. You've been here for 8 years or so. No threads about it. Why is that?

Just out of curiosity...

The tragedy!

Thats true.

That's not true.

Do you lie to yourself as much as you do to the rest of us?

Just out of curiosity...

The tragedy!

Thats true.

That's not true.

Do you lie to yourself as much as you do to the rest of us?

Show us the threads you've made on this topic that has "concerned" you for years now, Rambo?

Run faster!

What an asshole.

Forum List

Back