Biden Depicts Combat Vets with PTSD as Muderers

Returning Marines are friendly, tolerant & understanding.

......blacks murder at 4 times the rate of whites---so what's the murder rate among Marines?

You LIE!

“whites killed by blacks” as 9.83 per million black Americans and “whites killed by whites” as 10.22 per million white Americans. Marines kill 32% higher than the national average.

Last edited:
Murder Rate Rising under Trump!!!
Eg1iqqYWoAMLW_H.jpg

Joe Biden: (09:48)

There was a Marine veteran who had been deployed a total of six times, if my memory is correct, who was in a relatively a modern upscale neighborhood, middle class neighborhood, and he got up in the morning and he got out, and I think it was a Dodge Ram started down the street in front of his house, which was no sidewalks. Saw a woman walking her dog, ran over her, killed her, killed the dog, put her in the back of his pickup truck, took her down to I95, right by where there was all the sand pile for emergencies, molested her, put her back in the truck, came home and called the state police and said, “I just killed someone. There was a voice in my head saying, “I had to kill someone.” I had to kill someone,” and turn himself in.I do not believe this story.

This is a fake story of the Marines who have served in combat and have PTSD. A Combat Vet may take his or her own life but not the life of anyone else.

You have revived the stereotype of Combat Veterans committing murders when they come home.

I served in Vietnam as an Infantry Fire Team Leader with the 1st Bn 4th Marines. I have PTSD and the notion of killing people has never entered.

You have Dishonored the United States Marine Corps and every Vet who served in Combat and has PTSD.

I had to put with this crap when I came home after Vietnam.

I will not put with it from anyone any more Joe!

There will be no forgiveness for what you done!

his is a fake story of the Marines who have served in combat and have PTSD. A Combat Vet may take his or her own life but not the life of anyone else.

You have revived the stereotype of Marines killing citizens.

I served in Vietnam as an Infantry Fire Team Leader with the 1st Bn 4th Marines. I have PTSD and the notion of killing people has never entered mind

You have Dishonored the United States Marine Corps and every Vet who served in Combat that has PTSD.

There will be no forgiveness for what you done.
If Biden said that, but he did not. No forgiveness for USMCStinger for this one.
If you clix

There was a Marine veteran who had been deployed a total of six times, if my memory is correct, who was in a relatively a modern upscale neighborhood, middle class neighborhood, and he got up in the morning and he got out, and I think it was a Dodge Ram started down the street in front of his house, which was no sidewalks. Saw a woman walking her dog, ran over her, killed her, killed the dog, put her in the back of his pickup truck, took her down to I95, right by where there was all the sand pile for emergencies, molested her, put her back in the truck, came home and called the state police and said, “I just killed someone. There was a voice in my head saying, “I had to kill someone.” I had to kill someone,” and turn himself in.I do not believe this story.

This is a fake story of the Marines who have served in combat and have PTSD. A Combat Vet may take his or her own life but not the life of anyone else.

You have revived the stereotype of Combat Veterans committing murders when they come home.

I served in Vietnam as an Infantry Fire Team Leader with the 1st Bn 4th Marines. I have PTSD and the notion of killing people has never entered.

You have Dishonored the United States Marine Corps and every Vet who served in Combat and has PTSD.

his is a fake story of the Marines who have served in combat and have PTSD. A Combat Vet may take his or her own life but not the life of anyone else.

I served in Vietnam as an Infantry Fire Team Leader with the 1st Bn 4th Marines. I have PTSD and the notion of killing people has never entered mind

You have Dishonored the United States Marine Corps and every Vet who served in Combat that has PTSD.

If Biden said that, but he did not. No forgiveness for USMCStinger for this one.
You see Joe Biden :0948 click on and you listen to the idiot telling the story.

PTSD pensioners might be guilty of fraud but mostly they aren't murderers. So far the Obama administration decreed that a member of the Military who never saw combat could be entitled to a pension with the right medical prognosis. PTSD has become a defense for everything from domestic abuse to murder thanks to liberals who want to see Military Veterans as victims rather than heroes.
Firstly, Vets are not pensioners. They receive service connected disability compensation. In order for a Combat Vet to receive PTSD Compensation with the VA ceding the stressor is: a Medal of Valor, Purple Heart, CIB, CMB, CAB or a CAR. Others must have documentation of the specific stressor. No room for fraud there. The Obama Decree you stated is complete bull crap! I am a Vietnam Combat Vet and for 14 years I was a VA Accredited VSO for the Vietnam Veterans of America. Obviously you are not a Combat Vet and you have no real knowledge about the subject. USMC Infantry Fire Team Leader 1st Bn 4th Marines Vietnam.

Last edited:
PTSD pensioners might be guilty of fraud but mostly they aren't murderers. So far the Obama administration decreed that a member of the Military who never saw combat could be entitled to a pension with the right medical prognosis. PTSD has become a defense for everything from domestic abuse to murder thanks to liberals who want to see Military Veterans as victims rather than heroes.
Firstly, Vets are not pensioners. They receive service connected disability compensation. In order for a Combat Vet to receive PTSD Compensation with the VA ceding the stressor is: a Medal of Valor, Purple Heart, CIB, CMB, CAB or a CAR. Others must have documentation of the specific stressor. No room for fraud there. The Obama Decree you stated is complete bull crap! I am a Vietnam Combat Vet and for 14 years I was a VA Accredited VSO for the Vietnam Veterans of America. Obviously you are not a Combat Vet and you have no knowledge about the subject.
whitehall, based on his posting does not understand any of the subject.

To suggest that Biden believes PTSD vets are murderers should be allowed to be charged criminally.

Eg1iqqYWoAMLW_H.jpg
Firstly, Vets are not pensioners. They receive service connected disability compensation. In order for a Combat Vet to receive PTSD Compensation with the VA ceding the stressor is: a Medal of Valor, Purple Heart, CIB, CMB, CAB or a CAR. Others must have documentation of the specific stressor. No room for fraud there. The Obama Decree you stated is complete bull crap! I am a Vietnam Combat Vet and for 14 years I was a VA Accredited VSO for the Vietnam Veterans of America. Obviously you are not a Combat Vet and you have no knowledge about the subject.

To suggest that Biden believes PTSD vets are murderers should be allowed to be charged criminally.
The murder rates have nothing to do with Trump. The Inner Cities for decades have had Democratic Mayors. It is their job to protect their citizens which they have not done. 8 years of Obama Chicago murder kept increasing. The Black on Black crime is the sources of the murder rates. Unfortunately, innocent citizens, children and even babies are the collateral deaths. The Gangs and Drug Lords need to be neutralized. The Federal Government can not intercede unless requested to by the mayors,

Eg1iqqYWoAMLW_H.jpg

The murder rates have nothing to do with Trump. The Inner Cities for decades have had Democratic Mayors. It is their job to protect their citizens which they have not done. 8 years of Obama Chicago murder kept increasing. The Black on Black crime is the sources of the murder rates. Unfortunately, innocent citizens, children and even babies are the collateral deaths. The Gangs and Drug Lords need to be neutralized. The Federal Government can not intercede unless requested to by the mayors,
You LIE!!!

The story is based on a real incident that happened in Biden's home state. Staff Sgt. Dwight L. Smith was an active-duty Army soldier who served in Iraq and Afghanistan. He murdered a woman named Marsha Lee if you want to look up the case. Both Smith and his family used PTSD in his defense.
So the whole story is a lie....because he was in the Army.....not the Marines.
End of discussion.
Accept he made clear he was going by memory of an old story. So confusing an Army soldier with a Marine makes his whole story a lie? Are we going to argue Marines never commit murders or suffer from PTSD?

His "memories" of past events have often proven false. Like his scholarship, his standing in his class, his statement that there were zero scandals in the Obama administration or he doesn't remember Hunter talking to him about the jobs that Joe got for his kid.

If there is a choice in thhi8s, I believe that he lied or made up the entire thing from a story that he heard.

He has done that before.

......blacks murder at 4 times the rate of whites---so what's the murder rate among Marines?

You LIE!

“whites killed by blacks” as 9.83 per million black Americans and “whites killed by whites” as 10.22 per million white Americans. Marines kill 32% higher than the national average.

Your last quote is complete bull crap. Where did you get Marines kill 32% higher. Just like Biden you make things up. You must have had a delusional education.

You LIE!

Your last quote is complete bull crap. Where did you get Marines kill 32% higher. Just like Biden you make things up. You must have had a delusional education.

12+ homicides committed by 182K Marines last year = 6.8 per 100k vs. 4.9 per 100k general population.

You LIE!

....MANY links and proof of the black murder rate--this is COMMON knowledge to those that do basic research:

blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa:

You LIE!

he's babbling

Forum List

Back