Biden Depicts Combat Vets with PTSD as Muderers

usmcstinger

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2011
Joe Biden: (09:48)

There was a Marine veteran who had been deployed a total of six times, if my memory is correct, who was in a relatively a modern upscale neighborhood, middle class neighborhood, and he got up in the morning and he got out, and I think it was a Dodge Ram started down the street in front of his house, which was no sidewalks. Saw a woman walking her dog, ran over her, killed her, killed the dog, put her in the back of his pickup truck, took her down to I95, right by where there was all the sand pile for emergencies, molested her, put her back in the truck, came home and called the state police and said, “I just killed someone. There was a voice in my head saying, “I had to kill someone.” I had to kill someone,” and turn himself in.I do not believe this story.

This is a fake story of the Marines who have served in combat and have PTSD. A Combat Vet may take his or her own life but not the life of anyone else.

You have revived the stereotype of Combat Veterans committing murders when they come home.

I served in Vietnam as an Infantry Fire Team Leader with the 1st Bn 4th Marines. I have PTSD and the notion of killing people has never entered.

You have Dishonored the United States Marine Corps and every Vet who served in Combat and has PTSD.

I had to put with this crap when I came home after Vietnam.

I will not put with it from anyone any more Joe!

There will be no forgiveness for what you done!

his is a fake story of the Marines who have served in combat and have PTSD. A Combat Vet may take his or her own life but not the life of anyone else.

You have revived the stereotype of Marines killing citizens.

I served in Vietnam as an Infantry Fire Team Leader with the 1st Bn 4th Marines. I have PTSD and the notion of killing people has never entered mind

You have Dishonored the United States Marine Corps and every Vet who served in Combat that has PTSD.

There will be no forgiveness for what you done.

Last edited:

There was a Marine veteran who had been deployed a total of six times, if my memory is correct, who was in a relatively a modern upscale neighborhood, middle class neighborhood, and he got up in the morning and he got out, and I think it was a Dodge Ram started down the street in front of his house, which was no sidewalks. Saw a woman walking her dog, ran over her, killed her, killed the dog, put her in the back of his pickup truck, took her down to I95, right by where there was all the sand pile for emergencies, molested her, put her back in the truck, came home and called the state police and said, “I just killed someone. There was a voice in my head saying, “I had to kill someone.” I had to kill someone,” and turn himself in.I do not believe this story.

This is a fake story of the Marines who have served in combat and have PTSD. A Combat Vet may take his or her own life but not the life of anyone else.

You have revived the stereotype of Combat Veterans committing murders when they come home.

I served in Vietnam as an Infantry Fire Team Leader with the 1st Bn 4th Marines. I have PTSD and the notion of killing people has never entered.

You have Dishonored the United States Marine Corps and every Vet who served in Combat and has PTSD.

his is a fake story of the Marines who have served in combat and have PTSD. A Combat Vet may take his or her own life but not the life of anyone else.

I served in Vietnam as an Infantry Fire Team Leader with the 1st Bn 4th Marines. I have PTSD and the notion of killing people has never entered mind

You have Dishonored the United States Marine Corps and every Vet who served in Combat that has PTSD.

The story is based on a real incident that happened in Biden's home state. Staff Sgt. Dwight L. Smith was an active-duty Army soldier who served in Iraq and Afghanistan. He murdered a woman named Marsha Lee if you want to look up the case. Both Smith and his family used PTSD in his defense.

The story is based on a real incident that happened in Biden's home state. Staff Sgt. Dwight L. Smith was an active-duty Army soldier who served in Iraq and Afghanistan. He murdered a woman named Marsha Lee if you want to look up the case. Both Smith and his family used PTSD in his defense.
So the whole story is a lie....because he was in the Army.....not the Marines.
End of discussion.

I read the transcript..........Joe was just using the story to explain PTSD..........

Actions speak louder than words............Biden was with Obama when this escalated..........started a new war in Libya.........Obama and Biden are with the establishment that want perpetual wars......

If the left was serious about ending this..........They should have nominated Gabbard.

End of discussion.
Accept he made clear he was going by memory of an old story. So confusing an Army soldier with a Marine makes his whole story a lie? Are we going to argue Marines never commit murders or suffer from PTSD?

. He specifically stated in this instance that it was a Marine who was no longer in the Marine Corps. He killed the mother and daughter and the dog. Biden made up his own story! Read it again. Are you a Combat Vet with PTSD?

. He specifically stated in this instance that it was a Marine who was no longer in the Marine Corps. He killed the mother and daughter and the dog. Biden made up his own story!
Biden is too senile to know what day it is anyways............Harris is going to be President if they find a way to MAIL IN VOTE.......

Guys lose it in War.............Politicians send them to War.......like Biden..........Perpetual Wars to make money.......ROE's to ensure that and ensure we lose................

Biden doesn't have a leg to stand on here......he partially owns the disaster of Obama.

End of discussion.
Accept he made clear he was going by memory of an old story. So confusing an Army soldier with a Marine makes his whole story a lie? Are we going to argue Marines never commit murders or suffer from PTSD?
I'm just using a tactic you folks constantly use on Trump.
If anything he says turns out to be incorrect then the whole statement is false.....better known as a lie.
So Biden lied.
That's all that matters, Mkay?

. He specifically stated in this instance that it was a Marine who was no longer in the Marine Corps. He killed the mother and daughter and the dog. Biden made up his own story! Read it again. Are you a Combat Vet with PTSD?
There was no daughter involved and Smith only stripped the woman trying to make it look like a sex crime but he never committed a sex act. Biden got a bunch of things wrong but he prefaced his story by admitting he was going by memory of an old story. It took me one minute to find the story on Google.

I read the transcript..........Joe was just using the story to explain PTSD..........

Actions speak louder than words............Biden was with Obama when this escalated..........started a new war in Libya.........Obama and Biden are with the establishment that want perpetual wars......

If the left was serious about ending this..........They should have nominated Gabbard.
Oh, you mean the war with Libya started under Reagan, yeah but you want to blame Oblama...

There was no daughter involved and Smith only stripped the woman trying to make it look like a sex crime but he never committed a sex act. Biden got a bunch of things wrong but he prefaced his story by admitting he was going by memory of an old story. It took me one minute to find the story on Google.
The Establishment.........people like Biden put our people into perpetual Wars...........then give ROE's to lose the War and get more people killed........look the other way when Iran gives them advanced IED's and send our boys home in body bags..............

Biden is the establishment.........he panders to it...........gets donations from it...............and has blood on his hands.

You should have nominated Gabby

Oh, you mean the war with Libya started under Reagan, yeah but you want to blame Oblama...
LOL.........you have no clue but are a pravda agent for the Fuck ups of the DNC...........and Biden.......I remember the line of death and the terror attacks back then..........you ignore them for a narrative.

The Establishment.........people like Biden put our people into perpetual Wars...........then give ROE's to lose the War and get more people killed........look the other way when Iran gives them advanced IED's and send our boys home in body bags..............

Biden is the establishment.........he panders to it...........gets donations from it...............and has blood on his hands.

I have nothing to do with nominating. I am registered as unaffiliated and always have been.

I have nothing to do with nominating. I am registered as unaffiliated and always have been.
Yet here you are defending Biden....who is part of the perpetual War machine...........

Okie dokie.

Returning Marines are friendly, tolerant & understanding.

Benie boys..............think that was the term.........never get too dang drunk on San Miguel beer.......

You just put up shit to demonize the military after electing pricks who send them into hell for years while having a good time sitting in the bleachers back home.

Moral of the story.......find a women before getting drunk in the phillipines.

LOL.........you have no clue but are a pravda agent for the Fuck ups of the DNC...........and Biden.......I remember the line of death and the terror attacks back then..........you ignore them for a narrative.

Reagan bombed Gaddafi several times trying to kill him yet you want to play stupid to cover for a coward like Trump. You are pathetic. How many more soldiers have died at the hands of Trump in the Yemen war?

Forum List

Back