Biden Department of Homeland Security Declares Heightened Terrorism Threat Due to “False and Misleading Narratives” and “Conspiracy Theories” Online

It's funny, really. In the 60's, the left didn't trust the government as far as they could throw it.

Now, the left demands instant, unthinking obedience to the government. Those who do not comply are traitors who should be put in camps.

Can you explain what happened?
You never matured? I believe it’s called failure to launch or arrested development. It’s basically that your body matures while your intellect does not develop much beyond adolescence.

You never matured? I believe it’s called failure to launch or arrested development. It’s basically that your body matures while your intellect does not develop much beyond adolescence.
We're not talking about me, genius. We're talking about the left as a whole.

Come to think of it, you're probably right. Leftists are little more than emotional children.

I'd agree with you, if I believed your messed-up definitions.
I'd suggest learning more about the ACTUAL left, as that might help you make the distinctions between the left and liberals/Democrats.

They're WORLDS apart.

I'd suggest learning more about the ACTUAL left, as that might help you make the distinctions between the left and liberals/Democrats.

They're WORLDS apart.
Little distinction anymore. If they vote for the crazies and enable them, they are just as culpable.

Little distinction anymore.
They're as different as Nazis and their Jewish victims, so VAST distinction.
If they vote for the crazies and enable them, they are just as culpable.
The left doesn't.

The left feels about liberals/Democrats as conservatives do.

And Democrats/liberals would destroy the left if they could.

Just like the Nazis and the Jews.

We're not talking about me, genius. We're talking about the left as a whole.

Come to think of it, you're probably right. Leftists are little more than emotional children.
Ahh… but we are. Your childish paranoia to be exact.

They're WORLDS apart.
Your petulant foot-stamping notwithstanding, I'll continue along as I have. It's worked for me, and your approval is neither sought nor required.

Uh huh. If that fantasy helps you deal with your disappointment, sure.
Yeah, I was very disappointed you made a complete ass of yourself saying I fell "hook, line and sinker" for the Russian collusion bullshit.

New Topics

Forum List

Back