Biden Department of Homeland Security Declares Heightened Terrorism Threat Due to “False and Misleading Narratives” and “Conspiracy Theories” Online

We've gone though this before. You may as well be speaking a foreign language.
Until you learn more about what the left actually is, I agree.

Democrats are no more the left than Holocaust survivors are Nazis.

My sense of humor is a little more evolved than bad TRUMP = HITLER photoshops.

Meanwhile, you swallowed the whole "Russian collusion" story hook, line, and sinker.

LOLOL

Looks like you're way dumber than you pretend to be. No, moron, I didn't fall for that...

I’ve seen no evidence to date that trump colluded with Russia in regards to them hacking Democrats. So no, I have not made any such accusation. Like most others, I’m waiting for Mueller to release his report on the matter before I render a judgement on it.

I’ve said all along that I couldn’t say whether or not Trump colluded with Russia until Mueller’s report came out. It’s out and it proves Trump did not collude with Russia. I’ve always had faith in Mueller to conduct a full and fair investigation into the matter and I abide by his findings.

So? I've said all along I would wait until Mueller's report came out before rendering a judgement of guilt or innocence and I posted Mueller's report exonerated trump after it was released.
Are ya feeling stupid yet? You should, ya imbecile, after that retarded assumption of yours.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

Biden Department of Homeland Security Declares Heightened Terrorism Threat Due to “False and Misleading Narratives” and “Conspiracy Theories” Online

8 Feb 2022 ~~ By Jim Hoft
You just can’t make this stuff up!
The Biden Department of Homeland Security is not focused on the record 2 million illegal aliens who crossed the open US southern border in the last 12 months. The Biden DHS is not focused on the 100,000 deaths from overdose last year as illegal drugs were smuggled across the border in record amounts.
That’s not an issue. In fact, it’s part of their plan.
Instead, the Biden DHS declared a heightened terrorism threat due to “several factors, including an online environment filled with false or misleading narratives and conspiracy theories, and other forms of mis- dis- and mal-information (MDM) introduced and/or amplified by foreign and domestic threat actors.”
The DHS published this terror alert on Monday. The number one item of concern is so-called fake news.
The Marxists are going after your right to free speech!
~Snip~
Further down in their threat warning the DHS added this on “disinformation.”
1. The proliferation of false or misleading narratives, which sow discord or undermine public trust in U.S. government institutions:​
  • For example, there is widespread online proliferation of false or misleading narratives regarding unsubstantiated widespread election fraud and COVID-19. Grievances associated with these themes inspired violent extremist attacks during 2021.
  • Malign foreign powers have and continue to amplify these false or misleading narratives in efforts to damage the United States.
Any talk of the stolen election is causing terrorism. These same bastards who made up the lie that Trump was Putin’s puppet and stole the election are now threatening any honest American who questions the stolen 2020 election.
God save us from this evil.

Commentary:
The truth can stand on its own merits. A lie, however, requires the truth to be censored.
Shades of the past, whether it was the Commie take over in Russia in 1917, or 1930's Germany. They are first going to come after conservative radio talk shows Bannon, Fox News, Beck, Rogan, etc.! Anything that is said against the government will automatically be Labeled misinformation as an attack against the homeland. Mark my words! Then they’re going to monitor Twitter, Facebook, rumble, Gettr, etc. They’re coming for y’all and me. There’s no stopping it. Be ready for the FBI Gestapo/STASI to break down your door in the middle of the night and drag you to jail for any little thing.
Accordingly, we have all become domestic terrorists when we see the fraudulent evidence and agree that fraud happened in our election. Good to know, that when we bring up the crimes of the current commie regime, we have become the terrorist.
Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies have weaponized the DOJ and FBI so they can declare war on anyone opposing the government for any reason, claiming them to be traitors and spies, subject to immediate arrest.
Easy way to get to suspend and destroy what’s left of our constitutional rights and head into martial law.
Obviously, the PM/DSA Democrat Commies are desperate to stifle the truth before the election, they’re willing to go full out Stalin, caring nothing for the optics.
It seems the dumbass dirty white boys are a serious threat to our security. They just can’t quit the conspiratorial garbage. They’ve let it get them acting like the very jihadis they claim to detest.

Forum List

Back