Biden Department of Homeland Security Declares Heightened Terrorism Threat Due to “False and Misleading Narratives” and “Conspiracy Theories” Online

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Biden Department of Homeland Security Declares Heightened Terrorism Threat Due to “False and Misleading Narratives” and “Conspiracy Theories” Online

8 Feb 2022 ~~ By Jim Hoft
You just can’t make this stuff up!
The Biden Department of Homeland Security is not focused on the record 2 million illegal aliens who crossed the open US southern border in the last 12 months. The Biden DHS is not focused on the 100,000 deaths from overdose last year as illegal drugs were smuggled across the border in record amounts.
That’s not an issue. In fact, it’s part of their plan.
Instead, the Biden DHS declared a heightened terrorism threat due to “several factors, including an online environment filled with false or misleading narratives and conspiracy theories, and other forms of mis- dis- and mal-information (MDM) introduced and/or amplified by foreign and domestic threat actors.”
The DHS published this terror alert on Monday. The number one item of concern is so-called fake news.
The Marxists are going after your right to free speech!
~Snip~
Further down in their threat warning the DHS added this on “disinformation.”
1. The proliferation of false or misleading narratives, which sow discord or undermine public trust in U.S. government institutions:​
  • For example, there is widespread online proliferation of false or misleading narratives regarding unsubstantiated widespread election fraud and COVID-19. Grievances associated with these themes inspired violent extremist attacks during 2021.
  • Malign foreign powers have and continue to amplify these false or misleading narratives in efforts to damage the United States.
Any talk of the stolen election is causing terrorism. These same bastards who made up the lie that Trump was Putin’s puppet and stole the election are now threatening any honest American who questions the stolen 2020 election.
God save us from this evil.

Commentary:
The truth can stand on its own merits. A lie, however, requires the truth to be censored.
Shades of the past, whether it was the Commie take over in Russia in 1917, or 1930's Germany. They are first going to come after conservative radio talk shows Bannon, Fox News, Beck, Rogan, etc.! Anything that is said against the government will automatically be Labeled misinformation as an attack against the homeland. Mark my words! Then they’re going to monitor Twitter, Facebook, rumble, Gettr, etc. They’re coming for y’all and me. There’s no stopping it. Be ready for the FBI Gestapo/STASI to break down your door in the middle of the night and drag you to jail for any little thing.
Accordingly, we have all become domestic terrorists when we see the fraudulent evidence and agree that fraud happened in our election. Good to know, that when we bring up the crimes of the current commie regime, we have become the terrorist.
Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies have weaponized the DOJ and FBI so they can declare war on anyone opposing the government for any reason, claiming them to be traitors and spies, subject to immediate arrest.
Easy way to get to suspend and destroy what’s left of our constitutional rights and head into martial law.
Obviously, the PM/DSA Democrat Commies are desperate to stifle the truth before the election, they’re willing to go full out Stalin, caring nothing for the optics.

The Biden Department of Homeland Security is not focused on the record 2 million illegal aliens who crossed the open US southern border in the last 12 months. The Biden DHS is not focused on the 100,000 deaths from overdose last year as illegal drugs were smuggled across the border in record amounts.
Instead, the Biden DHS declared a heightened terrorism threat due to “several factors, including an online environment filled with false or misleading narratives and conspiracy theories, and other forms of mis- dis- and mal-information (MDM) introduced and/or amplified by foreign and domestic threat actors.”
The DHS published this terror alert on Monday. The number one item of concern is so-called fake news.
~Snip~
1. The proliferation of false or misleading narratives, which sow discord or undermine public trust in U.S. government institutions:​
  • For example, there is widespread online proliferation of false or misleading narratives regarding unsubstantiated widespread election fraud and COVID-19. Grievances associated with these themes inspired violent extremist attacks during 2021.
  • Malign foreign powers have and continue to amplify these false or misleading narratives in efforts to damage the United States.
Any talk of the stolen election is causing terrorism. These same bastards who made up the lie that Trump was Putin’s puppet and stole the election are now threatening any honest American who questions the stolen 2020 election.

Commentary:
The truth can stand on its own merits. A lie, however, requires the truth to be censored.
Shades of the past, whether it was the Commie take over in Russia in 1917, or 1930's Germany. They are first going to come after conservative radio talk shows Bannon, Fox News, Beck, Rogan, etc.! Anything that is said against the government will automatically be Labeled misinformation as an attack against the homeland. Mark my words! Then they’re going to monitor Twitter, Facebook, rumble, Gettr, etc. They’re coming for y’all and me. There’s no stopping it. Be ready for the FBI Gestapo/STASI to break down your door in the middle of the night and drag you to jail for any little thing.
Accordingly, we have all become domestic terrorists when we see the fraudulent evidence and agree that fraud happened in our election. Good to know, that when we bring up the crimes of the current commie regime, we have become the terrorist.
Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies have weaponized the DOJ and FBI so they can declare war on anyone opposing the government for any reason, claiming them to be traitors and spies, subject to immediate arrest.
Easy way to get to suspend and destroy what’s left of our constitutional rights and head into martial law.
Obviously, the PM/DSA Democrat Commies are desperate to stifle the truth before the election, they’re willing to go full out Stalin, caring nothing for the optics.

As someone mentioned yesterday in some other thread, We the People are witnessing the end of individual freedoms in America and the beginning of hard jackbooted tyranny on every street corner. Some claim American tyranny began long ago—decades back, even a century and more perhaps. Others believe 9/11/01 was the prime catalyst. Either way, whatever one chooses to believe, 2020 and the COVID pandemic ushered in a new era of the death of individual freedom and the expiration of American personal liberties. The real hell of it all is the over eager willingness of so many Americans to trade their freedoms for State provided security and hope of a cure for an illness which never existed. People at large want to be oppressed, want to take a jackboot to the face. Go figure . . .

Oh good. All of this can be used against the left as soon as a Republican administration is sworn in.

Its like they don't think that anyone else would do to them what they are doing to people they don't like.

The very definition of moronic.
I told y'all that the Patriot Act and DHS were fucked up and you know I did.

Right BackAgain ?

~Snip~

Commentary:
Gateway pundit? Do you ever promote conspiracy theories? Does Trump?

I told y'all that the Patriot Act and DHS were fucked up and you know I did.

Right BackAgain ?
My dear pal, Oddball:

Yes. You did.

And, although I still disagree with you to some extent, I can verify that you and recent history have moved the needle in my thinking about that topic.

Best regards,

Liabi….Uhm. That is to say, you know, the thing.

BackAgain.

My dear pal, Oddball:

Yes. You did.

And, although I still disagree with you to some extent, I can verify that you and recent history have moved the needle in my thinking about that topic.

Best regards,

Liabi….Uhm. That is to say, you know, the thing.

BackAgain.
Dude, how the fuck you been? I mean, man, its good to meet you.

The world has stood by and done nothing as the Red Chinese has been strangling Hong Kong using the same pattern of rhetoric and thuggery the Democratic Party and their corporate sponsors are gearing up for. Don't be surprised if you see 98% majorities for Democrats in key cities, unless they still feel a need to pretend it isn't rigged and allow a few 3rd Party votes to be counted as window dressing. Between some 10 million new 'Democrats' who came over the border just last year, and the 30 to 40 million already here and their 'Dreamers', all they need is maybe a 20% turnout of their criminal illegal alien pets to swing the 4 big states, all of which have a very high illegal alien infestation.

Last edited:
These same bastards who made up the lie that Trump was Putin’s puppet and stole the election are now threatening any honest American who questions the stolen 2020 election.

Ain't that the usual leftist kick in the head? They wanted to impeach Trump just for considering firing Comey during the 30 million dollar Mueller investigation claiming Trump stole the election with Russia's help!

Now after actually STEALING an election BLATANTLY, not only won't it get investigated the same way, but they want to vilify and lock up anyone for even QUESTIONING an election, as a spreader of domestic terrorism.

This country is starting to stink a lot of CHINESE.

1644190355366.png
1643664801487.png
NRABenefactorMadison.jpg
hegel.jpg
1625692886227.png
1621446150602.png
4769090.jpg
Mail Attachment5.jpeg
NSA.jpg
liberties.jpeg
d61e710c-i-m-from-the-government-and-i-m-here-to-help-trust-me.jpg
1633570950292.jpeg
proxy-3.jpg

Dk6xPoPXcAAUqHj.jpg large.jpg

obama_bush_clinton_selfie.jpg

And to think---- you really bought it that either of these parties represented YOU?! :21: :laughing0301:

~Snip~

Commentary:
It's a shame nutty, anti-American Trumptards have become the biggest threat to this nation.

I am very conservative. In fact, I was a republican until we invaded Iraq. The pee tape is the only thing that wasn't independently verified.
So you are a conservative comedian. The "only thing" that wasn't verified, PLEASE, you must be Adam Schiffty.

New Topics

Forum List

Back